It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's NT goes mandatory vaccine bonkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yes also this Northern Territory $5,000 AUD fine to basically everyone who works if they don't get the vax is completely ridiculous.

Politicians are taking away all of our choices. Choice. Get Vaxed or face $5,000 fine and then probably being banned from working until vaxed.
edit on 13-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Sorry to hear that mate, but you can guarantee it's only a matter of time before they will get short-handed.I am picking their heart attack rate will be the determining factor up there. That area must be policing nightmare, have a good break, how about a bit of prospecting out in the bush?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Sorry to hear that mate, but you can guarantee it's only a matter of time before they will get short-handed.I am picking their heart attack rate will be the determining factor up there. That area must be policing nightmare, have a good break, how about a bit of prospecting out in the bush?

Hahah yeah that would be nice. Well at least I am resigning with 4 months of long service leave and 1 month of rec leave up my sleeve to be paid out. 5 months worth of pay but i'm sure the tax man will take a big chunk of that. At least it will give me time to try and find another job that doesn't care if I am vaccinated or not.

I wouldn't mind a bit of prospecting in the bush. I wish I had a cabin somewhere to hole up and try to live cheaply away from everyone whilst watching what happens to everyone else. Unfortunately I do not.

Also, just had a call from a friend and she had a heart attack on Saturday, went to hospital, Myocarditis, enlarged heart, inflammation. That's after getting the second Pfizer recently.

edit on 13-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well, you're in the right place to wait this # out. I am in NZ and they are charging an arm and a leg for Caravans over here, but I notice that they are really cheap over your way, you could get one with gas and solar panels and wait this # out by a billabong, You really do have a paradise up that way.I notice a favourite bug out spot is the Atherton Tableland in North Queensland as well.Sorry to hear about your friend she might like a holiday as well?
edit on 13-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So how will it go for those that do challenge these fines? Will the courts just dismiss it and throw on a non disclosure so others don't know how to challenge it? Will these cases drag on for years and eventually get thrown out as the real data about the vax emerges? Could it cost more than 5K in lawyer and court fees to challenge it? Will the state find other ways to pressure those that question their perceptions?

Not everyone has a spare 5K laying around. There is a lot of good information around the world from people challenging this situation. For those facing these fines, if you can work together and share your resources it will make your position stronger when facing government and its bureaucracy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It looks like the Commonwealth countries have had their supposedly democratic governments undermined by a slow Fascist coup, so how robust is the legal system in that case. I cant see the next elections going ahead at this rate as they seem to want their own controlled Martial law. This vax is just a medical tyranny and is so novel anything can go wrong and probably will. The real wealth in this sort of situation is to be in a self-sufficient situation.
When you listen to that Klaus Shwab, their program is like a load of spoilt kids holding on to the chocolate cake, while everyone else kills each other for the scraps. They already have all the physical gold and silver, and everyone else just has the paper promises. That's what they will use after it's all said and done. The wise will outthink them and the dumb will do what the dumb do anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have been given an extra 2 weeks of work where i will be working from home, which I am quite happy about.

Hopefully there will be an outcome by that time in a court case between 20 QPS employees and government employees due to this mandate by the time my 2 weeks are up. Hopefully ruled in favour of them, but i doubt it. However if so, maybe i can keep my job without a vax. Here’s hoping…

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have heard of the occasional case the courts have dropped with all the covid crazy going on, for the most past have not heard a lot and don't really know the exact state of affairs when it comes to the courts. Generally when a mandate is in conflict with the legislation the courts do have an obligation to side with the legislation.

Sarine Teffaha did git hit hard from Advocate Me when she questioned a judge in a family court matter and lost her law license. AFL and G & B are a couple of law firms that have taken up the covid issues.

I don't know how it is all going to play out, there is another federal election due by the middle of next year. If our election system goes the way of USA and Canada then we could very well be looking at a long, rocky road ahead. If there is still some integrity in the election system and enough people awake there is a chance to put the brakes on this eugenics agenda. How Monica Smit has joined the United Australia Party is one gaining strength among the minor parties to challenge the sold out Liberal / Labor parties.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

A nation founded by prison officers more like.

Don’t imagine there would have been too much breeding going on in male only prisons.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BalderAsir

What the #N FUK! this is not about health! it has never been about health but now its totally obvious?!
Why would they want to decimate the working population in this way,
Decimate working services,
Decimate normal social life
WHY?

What is the reason
I am beyond livid
I have become almost apoplectic

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where is the new Reichstag event in each country?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Statistically, there are probably groups offing politicians , but you would never hear about it on a state controlled media. That's why the terrorism laws are so robust Since they knew it would have caused the terrorism in the first place.
The Chicago police will be down by at least fifty percent, so we will see how fast this city collapses.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Where is the new Reichstag event in each country?

So far it is all the Delta damage that is happening to the vaccinated, with the unvaccinated getting the blame for it.

If the government wanted to stop covid, there are plenty of early treatments available. Instead the Covid Shield plan is more focused on vaccination hesitancy and not allowing any negative information about the vaxx to get released. First on the target list are vulnerable groups like aged care, disability and remote aboriginal communities.

With the NSW Premier recently stepping down due to being blackmailed by Big Pharma companies, I expect this is just the tip of the iceberg for how deep and bad this corruption spreads throughout government.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Well things seem to be kicking off all over. Not that you would know listening to the
MSM. These events are warnings to the leaders.If you have ever been in a mob , it takes off like a group mind on what seems to be a linked emotional level.It then just grows and all the years of life's frustrations are taken out on those who get the blame whether guilty or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Fingers crossed for you mate, that common sense prevails and you guys don't get your marching orders over the damn flu.

I believe the Vax mandates are getting written in as legislation, therefore forcing courts to apply the law and applicable penalty.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

South Africa's biggest construction firm Wilson Bayly Holmes - Ovcon Ltd (WBHO) (WBOJ.J) said it is pulling out of Australia, saying the country's "hardline" COVID-19 response had impacted its property market and created business uncertainty.

The move amounts to one of Australia's most visible corporate casualties linked to the pandemic and undercuts government claims that stimulus programs through two years of stop-start lockdowns saved businesses and jobs.

In a Johannesburg Stock Exchange filing, WBHO said it pulled financial support for Australian unit Probuild and put it into external administration because "project delivery capability ... has been negatively affected by unforeseen and severe COVID-19 restrictions" and risk outweighed reward.

Construction company is tired of dealing wi Australia's covid policies.
shame.
will be glad when this is all over

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join