It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this is the true conspiracy to the Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
So there is no conspiracy... the elite and politicians have sold their souls for some money, same as the pharm industry. They have intentionally fudged the numbers by over reporting deaths when it was expedient and under reporting when it was harmful. They tanked the US economy and they are far from finished, they push for hyper inflation now. Conspiring to commit treason is still a conspiracy, and to just assume such evil would stop there is very short sided

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's clear to me that the unvaccinated will be the ones to die off. The shots are killing all the weak people who can't handle whatever the f# is in those vials. It might come to taking boosters to not get ill or die. The shotted up are the sheep they will be using in the future while all the dissenters are gone.
Reports of a species called Hydra Vulgaris being in the shots themselves are picking up steam in the last few weeks but who knows if that's a red herring to make us look even crazier. If its true though, that organism is borderline immortal. Would make sense people would need to keep up with their boosters in order not to kill it and therefore kill it's host too AKA you.
I don't even consider they're truly doing this whole thing out of the goodness of their heart because if that were the case, they would also report on all of the deaths and injuries that have happened worldwide since JANUARY 2021 and they would have pulled it a long time ago. Hopefully you're just considering the possibility and not fully believing it just because what they're doing seems too scary and evil to possibly be true..
It's scary that NO elected offical, whether they're part of the rotten left wing or rotten right wing, is standing up for our rights as HUMANS, not just as citizens of a country because countries don't actually exist. They are all for this agenda, literally all countries in one way or another.
edit on 12-10-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Yes it's a shame it is no longer a conspiracy, and I do like them it has caused a great hole in my online life when it emerged into a fact. You can keep reporting adverse effects and deaths until your blue in the face. But they still think it's a conspiracy, even in the face of real undeniable evidence I guess they have too.
So let the games commence.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You begin the game of clones as a red.

Find a commie mutant traitor and you *may* be prompted to orange.

a reply to: Tulpa

<< 1  2   >>

join