It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will This be the problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here we have numerous graphs which show the spikes in reported deaths from various countries, The first spike is from when the Sars Covid 2 bioweapon hits the country. At first, the spike returns down to the baseline, then mass vaccinations start, Which causes the spike to leave the baseline, and head up mostly higher than the first spike. Then it comes back down again. but in most of the countries depicted it never returns to the original baseline. So can we assume that the new average death rate will hold steady above the average pre-pandemic baseline?
If the first spike returned to the baseline, or at least near to it, does it suggests the first Alpa pandemic is over? Then the vaccination pandemic wave starts called the Delta. The vaccinations always start at or near the original baseline when there is no panic, or really no need for intervention. but as the vaccinations increase so does the spike. I find this suspicious. Does this mean that the new baseline is the new average death rate for that country which might have been caused by the ongoing effects of the vaccination injuries.? It seems that in some countries they are reporting that the average number of deaths is increasing from the pre-pandemic levels, and are nothing to do with the pandemic. The only thing is either long Covid causing it or the Vaccination itself. The drop in birth rates will be another factor in depopulation, but they were dropping anyway and seems to be another matter. Does anyone else see anything in these Graphs which might be significant? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've been saying the leaky vaccines are going to make the virus more virulent. That could be how we got delta, too. The vaccine for Marek's disease is leaky just like our covid vaccines are. It didn't turn out good for the unvaccinated chickens.

The article is from 2015, so it was most likely not written to influence anything about covid.

The chicken vaccine makes it's virus more dangerous.
edit on 12 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Paragraphs are your friend. 😉

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I made a thread about Marek’s awhile ago, and i think it has like 100 comments on it. My thing is, I have...I dont know.... anxiety about reading the comments so I stop reading them after awhile but I think it was probably debunked somewhere in the comments there.

Here's a link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Long quote;
jab induced virility reply to: anonentity

Abstract

Examples of vaccine-induced enhancement of susceptibility to virus infection or of aberrant viral pathogenesis have been documented for infections by members of different virus families. Several mechanisms, many of which still are poorly understood, are at the basis of this phenomenon. Vaccine development for lentivirus infections in general, and for HIV/AIDS in particular, has been little successful. Consequently, vaccine-induced enhancement has been a major stumble block in the development of certain flavi-, corona-, paramyxo-, and lentivirus vaccines.. For vaccine-induced enhanced susceptibility to infection with certain viruses like feline coronavirus, Dengue virus, and feline immunodeficiency virus, it has been shown that antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) plays an important role. Other mechanisms may, either in the absence of or in combination with ADE, be involved. Consequently, vaccine-induced enhancement has been a major stumble block in the development of certain flavi-, corona-, paramyxo-, and lentivirus vaccines. Also recent failures in the development of a vaccine against HIV may at least in part be attributed to induction of enhanced susceptibility to infection. There may well be a delicate balance between the induction of protective immunity on the one hand and the induction of enhanced susceptibility on the other. The present paper reviews the currently known mechanisms of vaccine-induced enhancement of susceptibility to virus infection or of aberrant viral pathogenesis.

Keywords: Vaccine, Enhancement, ADE, HIV, Lentivirus

1. Introduction

Lentiviruses have infected several mammalian species including humans (human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) and HIV-2), non-human primates (simian immunodeficiency viruses (SIV's)) and cats (feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)), sometimes affecting a significant proportion of the host population (for reviews see [1], [2]). Despite their relatively wide distribution, the transmission of lentiviruses is generally not very efficient. After inoculation, the virus enters host target cells via interaction with one or more cellular receptors. For HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV, CD4 is used as the primary receptor while chemokine receptors like CCR-5 or alternatively CXCR-4 are required as secondary receptor. Similarly, FIV enters its target cell using CD134 as a primary and CXCR-4 as a co-receptor. Interference with viral entry by vaccine-induced antibodies or antiviral therapy has been one of the major goals in the development of lentiviral intervention strategies. In spite 

edit on (10/12/2121 by loveguy because: Bold

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I did read that thread, and no one successfully debunked it. I also know what I am talking about when it comes to infectious disease. I don't know why I was posting in the covid threads again. I basically just read them for the lolz. I'd say that I am trying to warn people, but I know that's a waste of time. Everyone here is already firmly set in their opinions over the vaccine. It's possible that I am posting the straight up facts about covid just to laugh at how well the truth about covid actually goes over here. Although, I am genuinely worried about those who can't have the vaccine for medical reasons.
edit on 12 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

join