It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama at Texas A and M... guess what I noticed...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Were they cheering on Brandon? I hope he had a big, big day - the biggerest and bestest evar!
A&M fans and alumni are old fashioned in general. Chanting something that vulgar is really not their style.

FJB, sure, but now everyone can cheer "Let's Go, Brandon!" and thanks to that wonderful reporter we all know what it means and it's the perfect euphemism.

As to the A&M fans being all that classy ... uh, yeah ... not only did I have the non-pleasure of interaction with them as part of the Big 12 for several years, but I've seen some of the moves their yell leaders perform. Those guys have at least one where they look like they're beating their meat in big exaggerated motions. You can't tell me they're classy. Now snobby I'd believe.

What happened to that reporter? Did she slink away in disgrace? I sure hope so.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Don't worry guys. With Name image and likeness payments the cream will rise to the top in all conferences and it will help them all be more equal and competitive, or something like that. /sarcasm ( I will say if I were a elite collage athlete I would be all in ) Do have to wonder if mandates will hurt the bottom line enough to cause legit change or at least debate in the woke places.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

CBS does what the Biden Admin tells them to.

They will crash and burn together.

The sooner the better.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I didn't catch the Bama game.... trying to remember what I decided to watch instead... ahhh yes... I watched Fury Wilder III.... I didn't see many masks there either, nor at the Iowa Hawkeyes vs Penn State game... #GOHAWKS (We should be ranked 2 this week... Oh yes we are, just checked)

Masks are laughable.... what did you expect the CBS media whore to do?!?
edit on 11-10-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Were they cheering on Brandon? I hope he had a big, big day - the biggerest and bestest evar!
A&M fans and alumni are old fashioned in general. Chanting something that vulgar is really not their style.

FJB, sure, but now everyone can cheer "Let's Go, Brandon!" and thanks to that wonderful reporter we all know what it means and it's the perfect euphemism.

As to the A&M fans being all that classy ... uh, yeah ... not only did I have the non-pleasure of interaction with them as part of the Big 12 for several years, but I've seen some of the moves their yell leaders perform. Those guys have at least one where they look like they're beating their meat in big exaggerated motions. You can't tell me they're classy. Now snobby I'd believe.

What happened to that reporter? Did she slink away in disgrace? I sure hope so.

Soon to be promoted and put into prime time.

BTW, when do you all expect the first transgender man to play college ball?
lol

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No matter bad things get, it all gets blamed on COVID... especially the unvaxxed. The border crisis, the Afghanistan travesty, inflation, supply chain problems, mass firings, airline pilot walk-outs, air traffic control shut-downs, rising oil and gas prices... it all falls on the "unvaxxers".

That CBS reporter wore that stupid mask, for one simple reason. To shield herself from the "unvaxxed", "Let's Go Brandon" masses, that she found herself trapped within.

They will probably give her an Emmy, for her courage "in the face of possible death!"...

They think we are stupid, but it is so patently absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join