It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Protesters Greet Bill Gates With A ‘Nice’ Little Chant Outside His Foundation’s HQ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Agreed. But you could learn from our mistakes.

As they say, those that fail to learn the lessons of history... Etc.

Anyway, I enjoy talking to you and respect your opinions. But it's Friday night here and it's time to crank up the hi-fi....

Luckily, the neighbours are away. Pink Floyd and Neil Young it is...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You do know this is part of the anti-lockdown protests back in June, don't you?

You do know it was the same old crowd and not "hordes", don't you?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If he is a Doctor, I'm level 99 Paladin.

He can't even fix viruses, hacks, an mal ware on a computer, what make one think he could fix viruses, medical issues, or germs.

Hell, supposedly there was even more viruses an digital fecal matter when he became CEO.

He is too heavily invested in this.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The BBC here is fairly left of centre.

That's curious, seeing as the BBC's management is balls deep in the Tory Party.

Richard Sharp, the Chairman? Donor to the Tory Party, advisor to Boris Johnson.

Tim Davie, the Director General? Active in local Conservative Party politics.

So's the talent.

Nick Robinson, presenter of Radio 4's Today Programme? President of the Conservative Association at Oxford, chairman of those charming Young Conservatives.

Evan Davies, presenter of Newsnight? Helped to shape Thatcher's Poll Tax.

John Humphries, former presenter of Today? Now writes for the Daily Mail from a heavily Conservative pro-Brexit perspective.

The left thinks the BBC is right wing and the right thinks the BBC is left wing, which suggests they're bouncing around in the middle. The main people trying to convince us the BBC is left wing are those lovely non-dom billionaire owners of newspapers that are forever stumbling around in the BBC's shadow...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Joe Biden has pushed the idea of farmers' lands being placed into government land banks where the government would pay the farmers and decide what they would be planting,

Bill gates owns the most farm land in the US. Everything is rapidly falling into place.

edit on 60000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: messed up post

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I have had a strong dislike

Oh, come on. The world is burning all around you and you STILL can't bring yourself to write direct language, like daring to use the word 'hate'?

What does it take??

To add - you don't 'HAVE' a 'DIS-like' - you either like or hate. It's YOU, it's not something besides you that you can neatly pack in your purse. Come on, have a backbone and say the words 'I hate' instead of 'I HAVE .. DIS.. LIKE..'

Do you not see how far from honest discourse you are drifting when you not only can't use the word 'hate', but also have to avoid any AGENCY in what you're describing? It's not YOU that feels something, it's just someone else's pack of cigarettes that just happen to sit there on the livingroom table. This has nothing to do with you, it's just something you have stashed somewhere.

No. It's YOUR feeling, YOU are feeling it, YOU have the agency - you have the right to your feelings, you should be able to openly and directly express them. Say it, you'll feel better! "I hate him".

Is that so hard?

I HATE BILL GATES!!

See? I can do it, you can, too.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The BBC here is fairly left of centre.

That's curious, seeing as the BBC's management is balls deep in the Tory Party.

Richard Sharp, the Chairman? Donor to the Tory Party, advisor to Boris Johnson.

Tim Davie, the Director General? Active in local Conservative Party politics.

So's the talent.

Nick Robinson, presenter of Radio 4's Today Programme? President of the Conservative Association at Oxford, chairman of those charming Young Conservatives.

Evan Davies, presenter of Newsnight? Helped to shape Thatcher's Poll Tax.

John Humphries, former presenter of Today? Now writes for the Daily Mail from a heavily Conservative pro-Brexit perspective.

The left thinks the BBC is right wing and the right thinks the BBC is left wing, which suggests they're bouncing around in the middle. The main people trying to convince us the BBC is left wing are those lovely non-dom billionaire owners of newspapers that are forever stumbling around in the BBC's shadow...

John Humphreys? Here's his political views including about the Daily Mail:

"John Humphrys - Wikipedia" en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Like George Floyd? Or Trump visiting the UK?

No , like things that matter ... the rise in everyone's National Insurance to pay for rich people's social care , the impending rise in Council Tax , the fact this government has lost control of our borders , the fact that this government has been enriching their friends and donors with lucrative contracts associated with Covid , the waste of money that is HS2 , the 5th Runway at Heathrow , curtailing of Free Speech , the continued detention of Julian Assange in Belmarsh High Security Prison .... need I go on ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join