It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and the continuing blackouts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
China is probably the largest manufacturing economy of the world , so how does it happen that they are having continuing electrical supply problems.If this can happen in this economy with central planning. How does the rest of the world fare? It is contracting their GDP and is getting worse as winter gets going. Traffic lights and hospitals, not to mention lifts just stopping, with people getting stuck for hours. So perhaps central planning does not work too well. The massive Blackouts have only been occurring during the last two years, But for all the rhetoric it is all about "Old King Coal" Apparently Australia pissed China off for wanting to look into the China virus and hasn't heard from China Premier in two years, but Scomo says the lines are open. Apparently, the high-quality coal is needed to run their generators, Mongolian coal does not cut it. Does it look like the Industrial revolution which was all about coal and for all the talk about oil still in reality is still about coal.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You can’t say black out that’s rayciss

They’re probably over loading their systems, kind of like my job my machines running at 80% the boss comes over says that’s too slow cranks it to 120% and boom a day later I need new spindle bearings. Probably how they’re doing it over there.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I think we are in the same state as the squeezing of the Japanese prior to world war two. It might not be giving China enough wriggle room, so like japan they needed more guaranteed resources. When all else fails they take you to war, massive blackouts won't be tolerated by Beijing if it means they cant contain civil unrest.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Don’t worry about it Taiwan’s head general will call them and let them know they’re going to preemptively strike in an attempt to preserve their way of life… oh wait thinking of someone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ha , who would think the lack of Austrailian coal has driven China to the brink of war. On the edge of a looming cold winter.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Can’t say that I am well read on Australia’s coal deals with China, but as you stated it in a nutshell at least does resemble a pre ww2 Japan.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Something else is obviously happening.

You don't suddenly run out of electricity due to an increase in demand.

China is one of the most organized and centralized Governments in the world.

They do their 5 year plans where everything is nailed down and ... suddenly ... they have major supply problems.

The reasons they are giving are just a pile of bovine manure.

Something has happened.

Something big has happened.

They only power station that is so big it mustn't fail is the Three Gorges Dam.

I suspect a major problem has occurred and they do not want to admit it.

Is it 3G dam or is it that their Nuclear Power Stations are all having the same problem due to age and had to be shut down.

P

edit on 5/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Another example of government central planning .... This may cut back on their planned 100 new coal powered electric plants if what have read and heard is true about their construction. The winters in China especially the North of China are brutal.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes, I think that you might be on to something. The areas around the 3g and downstream should be the users of its power, but they might be so flooded due to the rains. That it might be useless.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
While I'm sure it has a reasonable explanation like the 3g dam as stated above if I put my tin foil hat on for a second not to long ago there was a thread about a hole in China and someone posted in the thread about a prophet predicting a hole in China that spewed monsters!!! Ok tin foil hat off

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

It might look like it will be on sooner than later.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

All done on purpose by the Government to stop all citizens from communicating on the internet and in person.
edit on 6-10-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It seems that it may be the coal after all. Quantity rather than quality.
You can feed power plant with municipal waste IMO. And what has happened to trains of coal from North Korea?
How great coal has to be to be burned? Yes, some oil refineries are only able to process sweet crude oil. Metallurgy may require black coal. Power plants only need to heat water. Would you shut down industry creating money or bunch of pesky gamers for couple of days? It's commies. They dont mind. It's psychological too. It happens in every commie country maybe to remind people who is the boss. They did it in Texas lol

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Coal up 28% over a week. This is a real problem a perfect storm?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The black outs are the chinese testing a huge laser and it eats all the power to test fire it.

top topics

join