It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sufferers of major vaccine side effects could get ‘Green Pass’ without 3rd dose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Its rare again they keep claiming. In Israel. Israelis could get ‘Green Pass’ without 3rd dose if they have side effects. Whats crazier in Israel is that in Isreal if you were vaccinated twice against the coronavirus more than six months ago are no longer eligible for a “Green Pass,” You need to have another booster shot for the covid pass.

Sufferers of major vaccine side effects could get ‘Green Pass’ without 3rd dose

“We are establishing an exceptions committee for this issue,” Alroy-Preis told the hearing. She said that such exceptions are not currently in the protocols for the third booster, “but if we feel there is a need to include something in the administrative instructions, we can.”

As of Sunday, Israelis who have been vaccinated twice against the coronavirus more than six months ago are no longer eligible for a “Green Pass,” which grants access to many public facilities, including indoor dining. According to Health Ministry statistics, more than 1 million Israelis lost their Green Passes under the new system.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

But Bennett said that despite the promising figures, “we cannot become complacent in the face of this evasive virus,” and pledged to continue to press for booster vaccines and Green Pass adherence across the country.

To continue to press the need for booster shots and "Green Pass" its all about the covid vax passports.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Why is this even news? Why make a news story about something that affects so few people, you are literally more likely to be struck by lightning while buying a winning lottery ticket than have a side effect from these vaccines. Lol.....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Many side effects arent even reported they are under reported. They want to push a system like an subscription i suppose you're ok with Covid Passports being like an subscription and the health officials lying to you on how many doses it is needed.

edit on 5-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes definitely and everyone just needs to do whatever the government says no questions asked. Apparently you did not catch the sarcasm meant in my comment.
edit on 5-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I wonder what those symptoms i got after both Moderna shots were then ? Just asking for a friend

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Why is this even news? Why make a news story about something that affects so few people, you are literally more likely to be struck by lightning while buying a winning lottery ticket than have a side effect from these vaccines. Lol.....

What the # are you talking about? My father in law and my best friend died from getting the vaccines

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

To show how kind and generous the governments are. See? They’ve thought of everything. “You took one for the team. Now here… go sit down and eat… good boy”

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Well we may never know, but we DO know they weren't caused by the extremely safe, highly effective vaccine. That is just not scientific or possible.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I was being sarcastic. But gosh I am gonna go ahead and leave this thread before people start calling me a eugenicist like the last time I tried to be sarcastic on here.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

But Bennett said that despite the promising figures, “we cannot become complacent in the face of this evasive virus,” and pledged to continue to press for booster vaccines and Green Pass adherence across the country.

To continue to press the need for booster shots and "Green Pass" its all about the covid vax passports.

Which will lead to a 'social credit' system we see in China today . They want this globally the globalists a New World Order

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So what's the point of the vaccine passport if theres so many exceptions? The whole argument for it is stupid and contrived in logical fallacies. The risk of the shots demonstratably outweighs any benefit that they provide, and that's why they should not be mandated bottom line, in addition to the fact that medical autonomy should come before government mandates and some medical arpatheid, otherwise we'll lose the medical autonomy for government mandates with medical arpatheid being the motivating factor to keep people complaint.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic. But gosh I am gonna go ahead and leave this thread before people start calling me a eugenicist like the last time I tried to be sarcastic on here.

Sorry

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't count nearly 149,000 horrific adverse reactions to the covid vaccinations as "so few people".

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wonder if all the rabid "get the vaccine" zealots know it takes 60 days for antibodies to develop and their "vaccine" is only good for 90 days?

They also carry the same viral load as an unvaccinated person with covid. So essentially all they did was intentionally infect themselves with a disease they are going to spread.

The vaccinated zealots are the cause of the "surge" in cases. They are literally spreading it worldwide like a California wildfire.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Covid only kills about 1.5% of those who contract it the vast majority with 2 or more comorbidities and it only hospitalized 5% but this boondoggle has been in the news 24/7 for 18 months or more.

Remember when Biden on the campaign trail said we could have a million dead by the end of winter...

Seems to be a pandemic of over-reaction more than anything else.

DISCLAIMER I AM NOT SAYING COVID ISN'T REAL, I'M SAYING IT HAS BEEN PORTRAYED MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN IT ACTUALLY WAS.

edit on 6-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Off-topic but relevant to parts of the discussion,...

When you write words on the internet, there's no tone of voice, no facial expressions, nothing to go by other than words.

This can make it hard to impossible to detect things like sarcasm (which I didn't detect in your first comment either), so that's why we end sarcastic comments with /sarc

It helps, lol

(Sorry Mods, just trying to help)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I wonder what those symptoms i got after both Moderna shots were then ? Just asking for a friend

Let me guess....The next day headaches,body aches,weakness in the legs and arms,and then cold sweat with light head.

join