It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAIC DOD "Project Salus"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time with this one. Apparently the DOD have been analyzing large medical databases with the help of AI, and the results run contrary to every current talking point. Is this a fake document created by some conspiracy nut? The thing I cant understand is how these health news guys would be the first to uncover something like this? If this was legit you would expect it to be front page on New York Times. Running non-stop on all cable news. This flips the narrative on its head. Is this the type of analysis the DOD would perform? Why would they share it with some conspiracy nuts, and not leak it to one of the larger media outlets?
thescotfree.com... erating-in-the-fully-vaccinated-with-each-passing-week

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The organization and project seem real.

JOINT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTER

Project Salus

It looks like the DOD may have created a monster to eat the government by seeing through the lies.
edit on 10 2 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
…. Why would they share it with some conspiracy nuts, and not leak it to one of the larger media outlets?

Because conspiracy nuts are the only ones likely to believe this crap.

Did you notice that they never made any reference to a study or database external to the article itself?

Did you notice that they used terms like “jab” and “vaccinated” in quotes, which a DOD study wouldn’t do?

Did you notice that they used a font in the presentation that is at least 40 years out of date?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I hadn't noticed the term "jab" on the slides. I'm looking at the "Humetrix" slide presentation linked through the article. Of course the conspiracy guys are going to use the hyperbolic language. On slide #2 it said this was adapted from a CDC presentation on August 30, in which they were discussing boosters. You can see the meeting details on the bottom left of the slide.

You are probably right- this is likely some fictitious document. I cant imagine the current narrative could be that far off - although, just to play devils advocate, weren't the booster shots largely rejected?

edit on 2-10-2021 by Zenchuck because: Added a question.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Zenchuck
…. Why would they share it with some conspiracy nuts, and not leak it to one of the larger media outlets?

Did you notice that they never made any reference to a study or database external to the article itself?

Did you notice that they used terms like “jab” and “vaccinated” in quotes, which a DOD study wouldn’t do?

Did you notice that they used a font in the presentation that is at least 40 years out of date?

Um, the age of the faunt has what exactly to do with whether the document is truthful or not, assuming it existed when the document was originally created?

This is an article adout a DOD study and not the study itself word for word.

And yes, I would like more proof of this study before concluding anything about this being true or not.
edit on 10 2 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

This session presents the use of Medicare claim data from a Medicare cohort of 17 million beneficiaries for the Department of Defense Joint Artificial Intelligence Center Project Salus, to map at the local county and zip code level COVID-19 cases, severe disease risk and outcomes to track and predict hospital-based service use. The platform is also monitoring the COVID-9 vaccination program for both safety and efficacy in this high-risk Medicare population targeted to be vaccinated in priority.
National Health Policy Conference

Named after a Roman goddess, gotta luv DoD humor...

Salus (Latin: salus, "safety", "salvation", "welfare") was a Roman goddess. She was the goddess of safety and well-being (welfare, health and prosperity) of both the individual and the state.

Moar of that 'keeping us safe' gov rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Here is info about Humetrix:

The Humetrix enterprise platform provides healthcare organizations, telehealth providers, commercial payors and government agencies with real-time clinical data management and analytics for direct integration with their existing patient and provider facing solutions. The AI powered platform with a security by design architecture processes, aggregates, analyzes and organizes claim, EMR and connected device data to ensure that patients can receive, and payers, healthcare organizations and providers can deliver safer and more cost-effective healthcare. Importantly, the Humetrix enterprise platform screens for specific chronic conditions and other risk factors for severe COVID-19 illness and automatically generates individualized warnings for use by providers and patients. 

www.humetrix.com...

And here is the slideshow directly on the Humetrix website:

www.humetrix.com...
edit on 2-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How synchronistic I have been waiting for this ADE stats to start showing up , I came across this guy who has been going through the Vears data waiting for it to show up if the warnings were true. He seems to have found a lot of deaths placed in the Vears data , With an average shot to death rate averaging about 130 days. Some are listed as a breakthrough. Its a strange one.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

How synchronistic I have been waiting for this ADE stats to start showing up , I came across this guy who has been going through the Vears data waiting for it to show up if the warnings were true. He seems to have found a lot of deaths placed in the Vears data , With an average shot to death rate averaging about 130 days. Some are listed as a breakthrough. Its a strange one.www.bitchute.com...

I dont see this pointing to ADE, only that the vaccine doesn't appear to be doing much good. Again, the current narrative is that the vaccine is highly effective, and that breakthrough is rare.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So , which font are using on your device ?
Most likely one 40 years old.
There are very few "new" fonts in an OS .

One person's "crap" may turn out to be the truth .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks can't handle the truth .

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

www.humetrix.com...

Most important slide is last slide. Shows that prior infection is far superior in conferring immunity than vaccine.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Before Covid we had at least a real twenty percent unemployment figure. Now we have labour shortages everywhere, stock shortages, are growing. It's being blamed on everything, all the ships just waiting to be unloaded. We know that Deaths from vaccines are vastly underreported. If they are being under-reported then the disabilities are much greater and also being under reported, at some stage don't you think this will eventually affect the labour market? ADE will not be attributed to the vaccine as it was too far out from the shot. This is the reality of the present situation. Or Its BS .

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

www.humetrix.com...

Most important slide is last slide. Shows that prior infection is far superior in conferring immunity than vaccine.

I believe that shows that you are less likely to have a breakthrough infection. Meaning all data is related to those who have had a double vaccination for greater than 14 days.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Well had your scrolled down the page and ignored the article outright you could see they did provide sources. I was poking around those sources a bit and it does indeed look like the DoD does have a program by that name which is indeed using AI for many aspects including parsing data on Covid from a medical database which seems to be off people 65 or older. There is apparently and actually licensed attorney involved with the story. And there are even links to the actual slides from said presentation on the website of the company who runs said database or owns it...not particularly sure as I haven't read it all yet.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge before you actually look...it makes you look silly.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyDThe article makes some sensational claims which I dont see reflected in the slides. I agree with your original assessment that the language is offputting.

I dont mind looking silly. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the brightest or sharpest. (Damn , realized I am responding to a reply to another member - I guess that proves my point)

The responses here have tipped me towards believing the original source (Humetrix) being credible.

edit on 3-10-2021 by Zenchuck because: Responding to the wrong post

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Info wars is running with it, seems the source was legit. www.bitchute.com...
You won't see this on the MSM not until the presenters start to wake up.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

My thoughts, exactly ...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The data charts from the article only show the age group of 65+ and older.

It doesn't show the other groups, which I would be curious to see.

Of course when you get to children 12 and under all would be unvaccinated except those whose parents signed them up to be guinea pigs. I'd be curious if the AI has access to 12 and under stats of those who got the vaccine as a pilot before FDA approval. Do the children in the vax pilot programs have the same results as the elderly?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I notice that it is true Lawyer Renz is running with it as well.www.bitchute.com... He seems to give a good summary.

join