It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen encourages people to get Covid vaccine jab: 'Think about others'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth says that the (prick of the) jab doesn't hurt. What is this narrative about vaccine hesitant people are hesitant because they have a fear of needle-stick? Like people afraid of going to the dentist. I saw a video of Alice Cooper recently sitting on a stool with his sleeve rolled up, assuring his fans that the jab didn't hurt. It disheartened me immensely to see his emaciated body and face trying to convince the viewer that all is well in La La Land.

Now the Queen is supporting the narrative that one must receive the jab not for oneself but for "the others". A selfless act.

I could not help laughing in support of the first commenter under the vid who remarked:

"Didn't Her Husband say that he wanted to be reincarnated as a Virus so he could wipe out all the useless eaters ?"

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Wretched old hag. Maybe she should have addressed the stories about her families connections to various pedo rings.

Has the gall to announce tax rises and cuts to funding for the poor from a golden throne, while draped in diamonds.
edit on 2/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
“Harmless and quick”

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
like the royals think about others? as insignificant cannon fodder/grist for the mill/tax providers?

gtfo liz.

royalty is a nauseating anachronism. bleugh!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Look at all the idiots on the call with her, almost giggling with excitement that they get to talk to the Queen.

I've met royalty once, Princess Anne, after a background check, a meeting with her security detail, sniffer dogs and advice from her handler on Royal protocol. I wasn't allowed to shake her hand unless she offered it, or speak unless spoken to, which to be fair, she did spend 5 minutes having a chat with me.

She smelled like a musty old blanket although i have to be honest was reasonably friendly and civil.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have no problem with the Queen or any political leaader encouraging folks to get the China-jab.

It's when they mandate, order us to get it that steams my lobsters.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, think of the others in this crowded world!

Cede your seat on this crowded bus to ...others.

Others who are more deserving and less useless eaters... in their opinion, anyway!

So... take your shot for the others.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don’t like half the other people, and I certainly don’t trust them anymore than Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin or Adolf hitler

So, With all due respects my dear Queen

You should seriously think about the Nuremberg Code

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey DBC.

Political leaders don't have to mandate directly. They don't have to send the vaccine police to our doors and arrest us and forcibly vaccinate us in detention for the good of the collective (The Borg). They just deputise big business to make vaccination for covid a prerequisite for employment. It's like hiring a hit man to retire somebody so you don't get your own hands dirty. They somehow figured that the way to control the rebellious is to restrict their access to the coin of the realm. Show 'em who's boss. Their circus, their monkeys.

Where will the blows against their empire come from? One way or another this is the time of the great reset. The question is who will control the nature of the great reset? The globalist pharaohs or the freedom-loving fellaheen?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

We are born free and will always be free.

It's governments that infringe.

As for having aa proxy mandate?

Yeah, that's bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

We've got Ginge and Cringe in the US pushing the vaccines, too. I suppose I'd rather hear it from the queen than the Duke & Duchess of Montecito...but either way. It's a nope.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When people don't trust them anymore then they have to be concerned about everyone's safety. These people in power do not care at all. It's an act that they hope will gain them more power over you.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
edit on 29-1-2022 by vNex92 because: Saw this year old thread by mistake.

join