It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Bill Gates know about the Marburg Virus?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That of course would be why placentas are breaking down, and abortions will rise They have the plan all worked out. Decent of them to tell us.

If he was really interested in depopulation he'd simple provide cheap condom and other birth control, and hand out sex Ed material in poor communities.

You've clearly been reading too many comic books, gates isn't a super villain, he's a businessman, he would know that the best way to reduce population is to make it easy for people to have fewer children, not to use a highly unpredictable bio weapon that could come back and bite you later on.

If you hand out Condoms to the poor you get hailed a hero by liberals. If you threaten world security Mosad come round and murder your entire family, and your little dog, too.

Come on people, it's easier, cheaper and safer to simply reduce unplanned pregnancies than to go full on Hugo Drax on the world.

Even lobbying for pro choice politicians is cheaper and less risky than what your suggesting.

I've worked for the NRC, DARPA, the old SDI in the 80's, DHS contractors, universities and I also worked for the military and CI overseas in R&D, military strategy, national security infrastructure and psyops. You seem to presume that this is my first rodeo. Let me assure you, after over 3000 dead on my tech in a short 4 years, a number of personal unhappy endings on borders and the killing fields, people blowing up planes with my materials on them, dealing with the corruption with the UN and IMF, I "kinda" see what's going on. I've seen whole countries destroyed, this is a bit more extreme though, it's the world now.

If you want to be a cheerleader for the present crop of globalist monsters, that is your choice. However having experience in this area and dealing with evil before (generally in the form of terrorists and despots), I humbly decline.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Says the virus stays in you maximum 21 days before symptoms show... how come Isreal and Singapore aren't decimated by this spooky virus from all the vaccines they took?

I don't think they have actually released a Marburg-like virus yet, if they even will. The propaganda program has been pretty effective so far for all the fake covid BS. All they had to do was say it existed and billions believed their BS. I think it's more "saying" the symptoms from the jab are a type of Marburg/hemorrhagic fever and the propaganda machine will drive the new lie home, while people are actually dying from the jab. It gives kind a of a sideways credibility to the lie. If people seem to have a hemmorrhagic fever and are dying, then hmmmm, must be Marburg or some other strain, that would be the logic I would think would be presented.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interestingly Marburg was central to the plot In Fox's Mellenium.
bloody-disgusting.com...

In the episode’s central sequence, we see a wholesome, all American family gathering for Mother’s Day. The banter about sports and Mom’s hokey taste in music is almost a parody of a TV family, but an ominous note is struck when the dog turns up with a dead bird in its mouth. The camera focuses meaningfully on the chicken sizzling on the grill; at the table, the clan has barely begun eating when they all begin to bleed and collapse, and the father tries to dial 911 with a blood soaked hand before succumbing to the virus. The dulcet sounds of Dionne Warwick play over the grisly tableau. Twenty four years later, it’s still one of the most disturbing scenes I’ve ever seen on television– and it aired on network TV.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So what are waiting for ??
I’ve seen this gone on for too long. I’ve been in this site cruising for almost 20 years. Many of us have been preparing for these globalists maniacs but we haven’t organized a community. If you’re in Arizona, get at me. They already know who we all are.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Anything is possible in a world run by psychopaths

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Someone just told me today that some “scientists” are now working on putting mRNA vaccine in lettuce.... these are the mad scientist that not a bad B movie could produce

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
April 8, 2023

The U.S. CDC says get ready!

Marburg Incoming: www.foxnews.com...

50% Death Rate

Don't Touch or Inhale any Body Fluids.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
So apparently this information is making the rounds. GAVI has published some work on the Marburg Virus saying that it could be the next pandemic. You know every time these clowns are running a simulation it turns out to be real. Every time they say a pandemic is coming, they make one now. So...

GAVI on a Marburg Pandemic

Oh look, here's how/why they are going to say you're asymptomatic lol

Marburg virus can persist in the eyes and testes of people who have recovered, and in pregnant women it can persist in the placenta and amniotic fluid as well as breast milk. This can be extremely dangerous. In early 2021, there were reports that Ebola, closely related to Marburg, could lay dormant in people only to emerge many months after an epidemic had ended, triggering another outbreak.

It's getting worrying just reading what they are going to do next, but hey, at least GeneSig has a PCR test to tell us when we have Marburg and don't know it. It is pretty strange that the present lot of symptoms in hospitals caused by the covid jab are very hemorrhagic fever like, aka Marburg-Ebola-like, eh? I expect they will blame all the upcoming deaths from the jab on Marburg. Since they can cycle the hell out of any PCR test, I guess everybody will have Asymptomatic Marburg next! You won't even know you have a disease that kills 9 out of 10 people, you'll have to get a PCR test to find out if your still alive! Wooo Hooo! Here is the link....

GeneSig Marburg PCR Test PDF

And then for some icing on the cake in the event there are some CIA Ricin attacks. They've decided to make a Ricin Vaccine called RiVax made by Soligenix. You never know when there is going to be a CIA Ricin attack so you had better get your ass over to the doctor toot-sweet and get this new toxin to help keep you sort of alive like Schrodinger's Cat in the box, sort of simultaneously dead-alive, until somebody sees you, then you're just dead. Here's the link, Fun Wow!

Soligenix Ricin Vaccine

Made with only the purest Ricin to insure your transition from dead-alive, to just dead, is fast and full of foam in your cakehole. Isn't this a great world, @ssholes everywhere, using your tax dollars against you to make sure they all have a better and less population-cluttered future.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully, most in the know are prepped up and ready to rock and roll by now. Good luck it won't be pretty. The main signature of an upcoming event will and always has been in the PM market.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join