It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How some of the vaccines are destroying our protective killer T cells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The following video says in his practice he has seen a 20x increase in many virus produced sicknesses, such as shingles and various cancers all because certain vaccines are destroying the C-8 Killer T cells that fight off other viruses....so basically weakening our immune systems. I actually had a friend get Shingles before his second shot...He got the second shot anyway..

Just another anti vaxxer or a doctor just reporting on what he is finding....you decide. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
we are entering a world of the unknown now
lm afraid those that know the truth are long gone by now

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

so if this is true we are in for a new outbreak, I hope not and I hope he is wrong

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
we are entering a world of the unknown now
lm afraid those that know the truth are long gone by now

I do not know about all "long gone" but many have been shut up for various reasons IMO.. There was an old Texas saying that the first Chicken in the barn yard that sticks it's head up will be the one picked for supper.. In today's society anyone who goes against the propaganda or narrative seems to be the chicken.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've seen this with people I know. It seems like viruses that your immune system has already beaten and become dormant, come back.

The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.

undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com...

I would say this is occurring quite frequently as there are a number of articles from narrative sources trying to dismiss the reality.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nobody knows what the mRNA "vaccine" is going to do to your body. That's a big problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's ok.
The ones that decided to take the jab : did their research, and knew this already.

It's Scientism™ !!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I've seen this with people I know. It seems like viruses that your immune system has already beaten and become dormant, come back.

The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.

undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com...

I would say this is occurring quite frequently as there are a number of articles from narrative sources trying to dismiss the reality.

Excellent article. Thanks for the link.

join