It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Feel the Pendulum Swinging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

You really don't think anyone has done that? I feel certain that they have. The left loves to provoke the right, with hopes that violence will ensue, and if it does the headline would say "Right wing militia attacks poor freedom of speech supporters," and being as that's not really a common headline, yeah I'm guessing you'd be fine. In fact! If you were actually up to having an open and honest discussion I would bet you'd be welcomed. But that's all conjecture, if you're asking if I personally would attack anyone for their political affiliations, the answer is no. And by the way, you assume I'm a trump supporter... That's rather discriminatory.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: achterdeur
White and Black culture don't exist???? Go and try and tell that to the Black community, but before you do, tell us where so we can pick up your body. Your statement is the height of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Black/white/brown/red/green is neither a race or a culture...it's a color.

What you are saying is you find it more comfortable to select on color so you can classify it more easily.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Fighting for your culture...a joke.

If things were as bad as those kids say then they would not be allowed to go to college. Duh????

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Having gone through school and being in the art world, I found that the best way interact with these people is by immediately framing them as harassers, don’t answer any questions they have and ask them to clarify their position until they are blue in the face. Being cool and calm is the key. Smiling and laughing at them should be avoided but sometimes cannot be helped.

Most people who are lefty’s aren’t like this and you can help them realize that their comrades are insane by simply acting right and not falling into the apologetic traps they place when they ask you questions.

Another key is to not have a presence on social media so they can’t stalk you. This one is important for people who are employed by large corporations that could bend to the moral panic. We live in Soviet times so I run everything through a filter to make sure that I feed these people only the information I want them to have. OpSec

-D

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DINSTAAR

Another key is to not have a presence on social media so they can’t stalk you. This one is important for people who are employed by large corporations that could bend to the moral panic. We live in Soviet times so I run everything through a filter to make sure that I feed these people only the information I want them to have. OpSec

You are 100% on this. There are a lot of stalkers.
I didn't realize how many people were watching my every move on FB.
They just lurk, a lot of people do that on here too, but at least it is anonymous (or at least we'd like to believe it is)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Dems have done this on the reg.

Only the ones there to start fights, got into fights.

Is why rallies are so secure now.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The problem is, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.". - Santayana. In this case though, and in many cases like it, I believe they are 100% clear over history but don't care.

I've never been a racist, and I refuse to become one now. HOWEVER, there is a clear "anti-white" sentiment growing in the U.S. especially in college circles where a certain type of people (leftists) congregate.

Either way, it won't end well for any race if this keeps getting pushed and accepted.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I’ll offer one better.

I will take my hispanic/black self and go to the next Trump rally. I will be wearing all my Biden/Democrat gear. Everything would be fine right? I have nothing to worry about right?

Funny thing that I need to point out the difference. A Trump rally is an event where people are expected to be predominately there for supporting Trump. A bldg in a university should be open and available to all enrolled students. The very idea of a university is a free an open exchange of ideas, an establishment for learning and experimentation, and public debate. A Trump rally is a cheering event for one person.

Get my point?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

The problem is, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.". - Santayana. In this case though, and in many cases like it, I believe they are 100% clear over history but don't care.

I've never been a racist, and I refuse to become one now. HOWEVER, there is a clear "anti-white" sentiment growing in the U.S. especially in college circles where a certain type of people (leftists) congregate.

Either way, it won't end well for any race if this keeps getting pushed and accepted.

They are pushing anti-whiteness because whiteness has not been culturally relevant to people with European phenotype outside of the academics that pushed scientific racism in the past. Defending “whiteness” is a trap. The modern academics want others to take on this identity in order to scapegoat them for the atrocities that were committed in the name of “science” and “progress”.

They must project their sins on to others. “White” and “whiteness” is how they trick well meaning people into taking the blame for their past actions. Don’t fall for it. If they insist that you belong to some group, say your race is American and then accuse them of practicing genocide when they tell you that American is not a race. Know you enemy. If they try to defend their position that American is not a race, they will likely demonstrate racism. It puts them into a bind that cannot be navigated by most harasser-types.

-D

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: achterdeur
a reply to: crayzeed

Black/white/brown/red/green is neither a race or a culture...it's a color.

What you are saying is you find it more comfortable to select on color so you can classify it more easily.

Beautifully said.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I suppose the Black students were proud to be members of the race with the highest violent crime statistics. They don't want police taking that notoriety away.

Kings & Queens, Superior Race. This is the latest from that side. Especially the women. I hear "I am a queen" so much from that side its nauseating! I also hear they are descended from superior genetics. I ignore it for the most part but sometimes I get sucked into the madness!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: achterdeur
Naah, you're wrong. I just picked Black people because they are the most vocal about their Black culture. Just go to a Black fiesta and say you've got no culture. Their whole music scene and dance scene is about Black culture, not because they are Black but they identify with the collective culture.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You will be more welcome than me in a MAGA hat at a Left Rally. 45 can get 20k people outside and not one fight. 15 Anti_Vax people show up to protest and 100 Antifa/BLM>Progressives will show up and beat them, destroy their property and make it a huge issue.

The lines are not being drawn by average conservative white people but I can tell you most of them are sick of decades of this #.
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002021-09-27T12:46:30-05:001230 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DINSTAAR

You are 100% on this. There are a lot of stalkers.
I didn't realize how many people were watching my every move on FB.
They just lurk, a lot of people do that on here too, but at least it is anonymous (or at least we'd like to believe it is)

You should be anonymous on FB. I am. I have had my account forever....and I do not use my real legal name. I have actual real life family/friends on there and they know why I dont use my real name too. I am completely anonymous
I dont use my legal name anywhere online. You can actually change that up

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Same.

Why would ANYONE use real name?

Could never figure that out.

I also self-banned my fb & twit for most of past 2 years until last week.

Now self banned again.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I’ll offer one better.

I will take my hispanic/black self and go to the next Trump rally. I will be wearing all my Biden/Democrat gear. Everything would be fine right? I have nothing to worry about right?

You're incredibly ignorant, you know that?

If you went, as your Hispanic and Black self, you'll be joined by other Hispanics and Black Americans, as well as Native Americans like me. An we'll all be welcoming you and hopefully trying to change your mind and save your arse from an otherwise ill decision like voting for biden.

What? You actually believe leftwing media talking points? Thought you would get beat up by being a Black biden supporter? No dude, we're not ANTIFA or nothing the crap you consume on leftwing media.

Those kids were being bullied by other racist kids, radicalized by leftwing echo chambers and no accountability.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join