It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yay.. i got my first ever u.f.o footage, on someone elses phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i dunno how to show it but i was playing around teasing my little coisin by hoaxing u.f.o footage, i was focusing on lights in a room and turning the lights of, and shaking the phone about, but i decided to take it outside to film the skys, and i saw summin on the screen, but i could not see it with my eyes, i carried on filming it but my hand was shaking so it was not clear, i zoomed in on it and it was a circle like thing, i showed it to family members and some looked at it and did not beleive me and thought it was one of my hoaxes, but others stared at it in shock, i was allowed to save it but i dunno how to show it to you lot, i cant judge myself if it looks fake or not, but i know it isnt because i filmed it. it looks cool, how will i show it to u?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
hmmm crying wolf a bit have we

i would like to see it but i don't know how either. sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
lol, yea i was crying wolf, sorta gutting when i did get real footage, but i tell u i NEED a 3g phone, i have a camera one with some pretty impressive hoaxes, but it ont take films
and the other problem IT LOOKS LIKE THE MOON. although the moon was on the other side of the house, so that was my proof it wasnt the moon

[edit on 26-3-2005 by spyrolot]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How cute, he got his first footage!

Sorry, I couldn't resist :

new topics

top topics

join