It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, this is what you get when you annoy UNIONS in AUS..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Never piss off a union..
a reply to: jerich0

most people that post regularly on this site hate unions. Even though they don't know why.

I know exactly why.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Protesters gather at Shrine of Remembrance

Protesters have gathered at a Sacred Place - A War Memorial.

A place that Pays Tribute to Past Diggers that have fought and died for our Freedoms.

All these Protesters want is the ability to exercise these freedoms, to get Vaxxed or not get Vaxxed.

The media have labelled these Protesters as disgraceful for choosing to gather there. WHY?

It's the perfect place to gather. When your Freedoms have been trampled upon, why not gather at a place where your Forefathers are Honoured for Fighting for these Freedoms.

The riot squad police have gathered around these people and trapped them in place. With all the emotion involved at this Sacred Site things could get ugly.

edit on 22-9-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

This morning the police chief said they will not tolerate any more protests, and will use full force.

At one moment they police moved in, I thought it was about to get nuts. a chant went up, people laid on the ground. The police stopped and it has been a stand off for hours now.

I did see some protesters bring water to the police and there was some fist pumps between them. The majority of the people are chanting for peace. but the media is still making them out to be violent extremists

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

This morning the police chief said they will not tolerate any more protests, and will use full force.

The protesters are now mingling with the police, they are even giving out fist pumps with the cops.

I think the majority of the police don't want this - a few wanker police could change the peaceful mood though.

LIVE COVERAGE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join