It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanoparticles in Traditional Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In this article, Jon Rappaport details a research study involving nanoparticles found in traditional vaccines:
blog.nomorefakenews.com...

A 2017 study of 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines, manufactured by leading global companies, has uncovered a very troubling and previously unreported fact...
We’re talking about traditional vaccines, such as HPV, flu, Swine Flu, Hepatitis B, MMR, DPT, tetanus, etc.

After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas…But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination…As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded.

The body doesn't get rid of them alone, so their toxicity keeps building.

In some cases, e.g. as occurs with Iron and some Iron alloys, they can corrode and the corrosion products exert a toxicity affecting the tissues…

The nanoparticles were found in all of the vaccines tested.

…further presence of micro-, sub-micro- and nanosized, inorganic, foreign bodies (ranging from 100nm to about ten microns) was identified in all cases [all 44 vaccines], whose presence was not declared in the leaflets delivered in the package of the product…

The research paper has a graph showing the number of particles per 20 microliters of vaccine.  They tested two lots of the Gardasil vaccine and found 304 nanoparticles/20 microl and 454 np's/20 microl respectively.  The Gardasil (HPV) vaccine went on to cause a 46% drop in birth rate for the 12-16 year old groups that took it (not sure whch lot numbers).
In contrast, the Valirix vaccine (chickenpox) had 2723 nanoparticles per 20 microliters, and Cervavix (HPV) had 1569 nanoparticles. 

I wouldn't trust a single vaccine on the market.  It is key to note that these particles do not degrade and the body can't expel them on its own.  We are also getting hit with particles from the air, medicines, supplements, pesticides, water, and foods.  In many cases, they will also react to electromagnetic radiation from wifi.  These particles become systemic throughout the body.

There are three avenues to help remove them from the body that I'm aware of.
1. Zeolite
2. Diatomaceous Earth
3. Activated Carbon

If anyone has advice on how to start removing the particles, please reply with it.  With the ubiquity of the particles in our environment, its not a question of "if" you get chronic disease/neural degeneration, but "when".

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

This makes perfect sense.

I was trying to figure out why average lifespan has gone down since the advent of vaccines.

Look dude, the COVID jab is a glorified flu shot, not even a true vaccine. Plenty of reasons to criticize it, and it's understandable. But other vaccines have improved societal quality of life.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There are nanoparticles in everything.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah plastic is a major concern for the environment. It's in the air, water, ground,. In everywhere and everything.. the God's are not happy..

originally posted by: Daalder

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

Well said, sir.

To avoid all nanoparticles, you have to stop breathing and seal off all your membranes.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

You can minimize or blow them off if you wish, but the particles are not removed from the body and they will cause disease at some point.
The fact that nanoparticles are used in everything, only reinforces the idea that I need to do more to remove them from my body. But, that's just me.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

There was a report out a few years back from a very polluted city in China. Where all the inhabitants should have died of lead toxicity, but they came to the conclusion that the high amounts of garlic being consumed was the only thing saving them. It seems it removes metals from the blood. Very high doses of Vitamin C seem to remove toxins as well. Note a lot I mean a lot of medications warn not to supplement if on the prescription drugs, and to avoid fruit like grapefruit. the birth pill is an example as there are quite a few pregnancies of women on the pill which are called vitamin C babies. are the only two I can think that would work.You also might have to find a Doctor to give Vitamin C intravenously.

join