It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

From the SCOTUS decision:

We now decide only that the statute covers the present case...

Different statutes, different cases...it doesn't apply, at all, to the current situation. It also pertains to a state law, not a federal mandate.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

Well, to state the obvious....it's begun. For those of you with a faithful view, this is exactly what was described as the Mark of the Beast.
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
While I don't believe in the bible the same way you do. The eerie similarities between the book of revelations and many other world events besides this virus, is pretty hard to deny.

It's gotta make you wonder, huh? If "the evil-doers" (sorry, I had a GW Bush flash-back there for a second, let me re-state). If those who are the nasties (much better) really do have this insidious plan, I wonder if they would purposely copy revelation in order to convince the faithful that it is coming to pass, because they have some "whammy" planned at the end. It's possible. The Bible speaks of a coming deception that is so great that, if it were possible, it would deceive even the very elect. In other words (and by no means to patronize), this ruse will be so magnificent that those who are destined to heaven may (if even temporarily) be fooled by this deception. If that is so, then we must realize that this runs deeper than we can conceive, like 12D chess.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Bye.

Of course you agree with the Nazi like tactics, big effing surprise.

It’s not going to go the way you and Biden want it to go, bet the house on it because you guys are going to lose.

Seriously, seriously man...don't feed the trolls.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: tamusan

Did the smallpox vaccine disproportionately cause adverse effects in women and young males? The vaccine makers found this true in their trials and since it's been put to use. VAERS shows 61% of adverse effects are reported by women, 30% men, the rest are unidentified. 78% of the reports of 'pain' are from women. 64% of those permanently disabled by the jabs are women, 34% are men.

It's sex discrimination to fire women who refuse to take significantly more risk of adverse effects, pain, and permanent disability than their male counterparts.

I'd say the same is arguable for any school mandates. It puts young males at a disadvantage, too.

You know...that's a pretty darned interesting take on it. I wonder if feminists have glommed onto this yet (and just to be clear, I mean this sincerely. All people opposed to this madness are in the same camp as of today!)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The question is how deep does Biden's mandate go down in the soul of the Nation for a large response of the people to say no.If its goes really deep , if the Federal mandate comes from someone deemed to represent an Illegal government, then State Governments take over which is really quitting the Federation. We all know what happened last time. Is this reason enough to open old wounds?.

Well it seems Georgia is gone i was not whistling Dixie.

edit on 12-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: infolurker

I just happened to read this an hour ago. Please don't shoot the messenger.

The surprisingly strong supreme court precedent supporting vaccine mandates

Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.

So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution’s promise that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.”

The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man’s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty — in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.

I believe the court would have to prove you were "allowing the spread of disease" by not vaccinating. They made him pay five dollars as a penalty, or did they force him to vaccinate? I'd say that because these "vaccines" don't prevent the spread of COVID, then you wouldn't be depriving anyone's liberty anymore than a vaccinated person would be, therefore this case law doesn't apply for these "vaccines".

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

I just happened to read this an hour ago. Please don't shoot the messenger.

The surprisingly strong supreme court precedent supporting vaccine mandates

Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.

So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution’s promise that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.”

The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man’s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty — in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.

For starters, messenger, these "vaccines" don't stop the spread of anything - they merely potentially lessen one's symptoms once exposed. Secondly, I'm old eneough to remember when the immunization one earned through fighting and overcoming a disease naturally actually meant something - but not old enough to remember if Rev. Jacobson previously had smallpox and survived... guessing not. Hmmmm apples taste better than oranges in the fall, but not better than orange juice on a hot indian summer day. Shiz is it not pc to have indian summers anymore?
edit on 9122021 by seaez because: i in /

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez

Shiz is it not pc to have indian summers anymore?

Summer in India occurs around March, April and May

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The forced small pox vaccines in schools did kill many children due to complications. Look up the story behind the Raggedy Ann doll (not Jen Psaki).

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The forced small pox vaccines in schools did kill many children due to complications.

Yes... And now chickenpox is an adult disease thanks to the vaccine. It's far more dangerous for adults to get chickenpox than children.

Look up the story behind the Raggedy Ann doll (not Jen Psaki).

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

my appologies on vernacular regression - Indian Summers9 used to be hip slang for hot fall weather, more concisely now Native American Summer one supposes.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

my appologies on vernacular regression - Indian Summers9 used to be hip slang for hot fall weather, more concisely now Native American Summer one supposes.

Yep! There's also African-American Friday, Caucasian Lie, Asian Fever, Native-American Tide and Depression (used to be called having The Blues, but now just referred to as having a case of The Smurfs).

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Heres a good one , he posted on Facebook that all who do not take the vaccine are idiots, he was buried after his second jab. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Yep! There's also African-American Friday, Caucasian Lie, Asian Fever, Native-American Tide and Depression (used to be called having The Blues, but now just referred to as having a case of The Smurfs).

Don't tell me those damn colorists ruined the blues!?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What would you expect? Americans won't hardly stand up for themselves anymore. They allowed themselves be fired.

Folks, the time of the pitchfork, the rope, and the fire is at hand. It's time to stand up for your rights and your neighbor's rights.

If you haven't noticed, the government is Hell bent for leather to take everyone's rights away from them. When is enough ... enough?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Half baked revolutionaries are a dime a dozen. One or both major parties will just absorb their ideas for a while, then go back to the old ways after the election. Civil disobedience got the Blacks some civil rights.
Right now, the establishment worries about White lone wolves, nuff said! a reply to: Deplorable

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Imagine a vax like this and you need needless booster shots for the waning efficiency? i dont remember the smallpox needing this many booster shots or mandates...

When some compare it to smallpox and say things like "Well we beat the smallpox with vaccines"

Those vaxs that were used for smallpox arent the same.

From what I remember reading, the smallpox vaccine consisted of cowpox, which was a much less severe form of the disease. So you got infected with cowpox, and that made you immune to smallpox.

At least that is the way I remember it.

I still have the faint scar on my shoulder from the shot. Sure hope something doesn't show up later in life like it sometimes does for chicken pox. Oh yeah, I also had polio when younger. Hopefully I will grow a third arm so I could play the piano better.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I hope they can win their lawsuits but I doubt it. You may have noticed how accountability seems like a passe notion lately. It begins with government and has spread to big pharma. Due to the covid "emergency" they will likely extend the same immunity to all businesses going along with Biden's mandates.

I have often wondered about this. How can the legislative branch constitutionally hamstring the judicial branch by granting LEGAL immunity to anyone? What about that separation of powers thing?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: queenofswords
It may not be too long before we find out what the current supreme court has to say. Some folks form Oregon are challenging our state mandate in federal court. There must be other federal cases coming from other states.

Here's the thing. They have to prove that there really is a pandemic in this country. If it were true, all kinds of nefarious and unconstitutional things are allowed under a so-called "public health emergency and national security".

Where does it say that in the US Constitution or the Amendments to the US Constitution? Or did the government just take it upon itself to STATE that such is the case and grant themselves this power just because they say so?

Of course, I could have missed it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler

Half baked revolutionaries are a dime a dozen. One or both major parties will just absorb their ideas for a while, then go back to the old ways after the election. Civil disobedience got the Blacks some civil rights.
Right now, the establishment worries about White lone wolves, nuff said! a reply to: Deplorable

Are they lone wolves, or are they a dime a dozen?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join