It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The videos are pretty good. The hospital administration tried everything to not state that the employees were fired. They tried word play, they tried to appeal to the nurses to not make a big deal out of it and just about everything else to not say that the nurses were fired.

I bet 10 to 1 they will try now to terminate them for something other than not taking the vaccine. They are scared of getting sued and that is clear.

The hospitals are "overwhelmed" because they keep "firing" people. Yet won't hand out termination letters because they know they can get sued.
twitter.com...

They finally after much resistance tell the nurses they are terminated:

www.tiktok.com...@aleminnicks/video/7003760013172903173

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them (VIDEOS)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Still, they were initially careful with their wording and did not say the women were fired.

“There was a choice, you chose not to take the vaccine,” a man, who identifies himself as head of security, is heard saying.

“So then fire us,” the women demand, asking for a termination letter in exchange for her badge.

Eventually, they are told that they have been fired and both agree to leave.

edit on 12-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Now they have standing to participate in the real fight. Thats all its about. Make sure you are clearly being fired for vaccine status, then you can push back. If you are not a victim of it, its much harder to push back. Record everything. If your employer is firing you, there is no reason to be polite or anything else. Document it so you can nail them to the wall later on. It doesnt matter if you have been friends for ten or twenty years, they are firing you for a personal choice. Treat them accordingly, and remember if they were your friends you wouldn't have had to worry about your job because they would stand with you.
edit on 12-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have a feeling we are going to see more and more of this. Hospitals and other medical facilities and businesses are going to be sued out the wazoo before this is over with. There are so many elements to this legally and constitutionally that have to be sorted out. When those deadlines come and go, they may as well be prepared for some HUGE lawsuits.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well, to state the obvious....it's begun. For those of you with a faithful view, this is exactly what was described as the Mark of the Beast. It's really sole component the inability or permission to buy or sell. While the video and narrative does not exclusively relate to buying or selling, it does implicitly relate to those things through the inability to earn money (a necessary component in the buying or selling inside the market).

This video makes me sick. These people are in for something that they cannot comprehend. Today they are at the top (their arrogance abounds). Tomorrow the world will be turned upside down and they will stand in full view of the folly of their ways. My God help them....

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bye.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I just happened to read this an hour ago. Please don't shoot the messenger.

The surprisingly strong supreme court precedent supporting vaccine mandates

Henning Jacobson, a 50-year-old minister, put his faith in his own liberty. Back in his native Sweden, he had suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine as an infant, struggling for years with an angry rash. Now he was an American citizen, serving as pastor of the Swedish Lutheran Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That gave him the full protections of the U.S. Constitution.

So when the Cambridge board of health decided that all adults must be vaccinated for smallpox, Jacobson sought refuge in the Constitution’s promise that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law.”

The year was 1904, and when his politically charged legal challenge to the $5 fine for failing to get vaccinated made its way to the Supreme Court, the justices had a surprise for Rev. Jacobson. One man’s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty — in this case by allowing the spread of disease. Jacobson, they ruled, must abide by the order of the Cambridge board of health or pay the penalty.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Maybe it's time that one is challenged. 117 years ago was before all the therapeutics and medicines we have now were available. For a virus that's 99.97% curable on average using just therapeutic treatment, that case would easily be challenged.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And I have a feeling this right here is what's going to sink the ship/claim pro's are holding so dearly to:

cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty

When one has the options of masks, shots, sealed suits, and simply staying isolated at home, thrusting hampering demands upon others is effectively depriving people of their own liberties, in order to make the non-finger-lifter feel better.

DIY, or suffer. No one needs to surrender their liberties and suffer, just because you don't want to actively protect yourself with the existing tools at your disposal. And Whataboutism is NOT an effective excuse to demand it anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
It may not be too long before we find out what the current supreme court has to say. Some folks form Oregon are challenging our state mandate in federal court. There must be other federal cases coming from other states.
edit on 12 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'd agree with you if one vaccine wasn't already FDA approved and the others will likely also be soon. I don't like all of the restrictions that have come from or will come from covid and I don't think people should be forced to get vaccinated. However, I personally don't think it is about the vaccine at all, but has more to do with being able to track us better with a vaccine passport system.
edit on 12 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well, one big difference from today is that the smallpox vaccine was a, ummmm, what's the word, oh yeah....VACCINE!!! No body knows what the hell this experiment really is, but it's not a vaccine. There are no dead or reduced COVID cells in the shot.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

These vax mandates are a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Imagine a vax like this and you need needless booster shots for the waning efficiency? i dont remember the smallpox needing this many booster shots or mandates...

When some compare it to smallpox and say things like "Well we beat the smallpox with vaccines"

Those vaxs that were used for smallpox arent the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26102895]tamusan[/post

One man’s liberty, they declared in a 7-2 ruling handed down the following February, cannot deprive his neighbors of their own liberty — in this case by allowing the spread of disease.

A person can't spread what they don't have.

If the argument is made that an unvaccinated person "could" spread the disease, the same argument can be made that a vaccinated "could" spread the disease.

If they want to use the argument that it comes down to percentages, and possibilities, then they are admitting they are basing this whole thing on a crap shoot.

There is no way they can "prove" that a person will get, or will spread a disease.

So the next step is incarcerating us for thought crimes, genetic probability for criminal behavior, and for being born in the wrong place, within the wrong culture, or in the wrong religion.

I think we need to be very, very, very, careful what we allow the government to mandate. It will never stop here.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, to state the obvious....it's begun. For those of you with a faithful view, this is exactly what was described as the Mark of the Beast.
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
While I don't believe in the bible the same way you do. The eerie similarities between the book of revelations and many other world events besides this virus, is pretty hard to deny.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope they can win their lawsuits but I doubt it. You may have noticed how accountability seems like a passe notion lately. It begins with government and has spread to big pharma. Due to the covid "emergency" they will likely extend the same immunity to all businesses going along with Biden's mandates.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: queenofswords
It may not be too long before we find out what the current supreme court has to say. Some folks form Oregon are challenging our state mandate in federal court. There must be other federal cases coming from other states.

Here's the thing. They have to prove that there really is a pandemic in this country. If it were true, all kinds of nefarious and unconstitutional things are allowed under a so-called "public health emergency and national security".

Therefore, the Supreme Court would probably go along with these draconian mandates and firings.

The government HAS to show huge inflated cases and deaths to call this a pandemic and they have taken measures to make sure we all believe it. The fear-mongering has gotten out of control!! And, the media is right there pushing the fear.

That's why the numbers have been inflated. That's why people and businesses are getting paid to get vaccinated and get their employees vaccinated. That's why FEMA is paying $9000 in funeral reimbursements if you put Covid19 on the death certificate. That's why all the hyperbolic fearmongering. People rush to get tested with every little sniffle and the PCR tests have been mis-calibrated, giving way too many false positives. Get those numbers up!!!

They have to prove it is the catastrophic pandemic of all pandemics to win in court.

Are the real facts (not the made up wishy washy statistics that are ever changing and confusing) going to prove that this is not THE pandemic that warranted the hyperbolic draconian measures the government undertook to crush our economy, weaken our resolve, and, like the Patriot Act, take more and more of our individual liberties and rights away?

If those real facts ever come out, the court will have to stand with The People.

edit on 12-9-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I hope they can win their lawsuits but I doubt it. You may have noticed how accountability seems like a passe notion lately. It begins with government and has spread to big pharma. Due to the covid "emergency" they will likely extend the same immunity to all businesses going along with Biden's mandates.

Indeed. It is as clear as day.

When they refuse to acknowledge acquired immunity, and still force people that have no need for the vaccine to be injected with the vaccine, you know without a shadow of doubt, this is not about the vaccine, the virus, our health, or about stopping the spread of disease.

With all the fear they are dispersing everywhere, this is what everyone "should" be afraid of. They should be very afraid.

We are not accepting a cure for a disease, we are accepting the demise of everything we are supposed to stand for. Land of the free, home of the brave, are nothing but lyrics, nostalgia, and fantasy, for way too many Americans, today.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Bye.

Of course you agree with the Nazi like tactics, big effing surprise.

It’s not going to go the way you and Biden want it to go, bet the house on it because you guys are going to lose.
edit on 12-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Did the smallpox vaccine disproportionately cause adverse effects in women and young males? The vaccine makers found this true in their trials and since it's been put to use. VAERS shows 61% of adverse effects are reported by women, 30% men, the rest are unidentified. 78% of the reports of 'pain' are from women. 64% of those permanently disabled by the jabs are women, 34% are men.

It's sex discrimination to fire women who refuse to take significantly more risk of adverse effects, pain, and permanent disability than their male counterparts.

I'd say the same is arguable for any school mandates. It puts young males at a disadvantage, too.

edit on 9/12/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join