It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab.NIH did Outsource GOF research to Wuhan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt they plan making life difficult for most Americans if they arent vaccinated. I am still not getting this vax poison.

I'm still perplexed to this day over why former President Trump is encouraging everyone to be vaccinated...even those who are barely at-risk of dying.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I do think still a majority still wont get vaxed that is still not happening. If Biden admin is going to lay out the plans of policing the businesses to reject un vaxed from their daily lives its not going to work.

These vaxs dont stop the infections nor the spread and yet none of the press asked that to the presssec for what is happening in Israel which is interesting.

edit on 8-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is a key piece of the puzzle so blatantly obvious for those still struggling to figure out what is really going on in the world.

They were working on this bio weapon and even gloated about succeeding in the gain of function modifications, years ago.

They patented this technology.

Then it was released into the world in a pivotal election year with a sitting president of the most influential nation in the world, who was not aligned with the controllers on this planet, and they used every possible means to push him out.

They manufactured a fake narrative about a natural origin to cover it all up. They manufactured the scientific studies and the peer review supporting them. The MSM censored all other points of view.

The WHO was in on the cover up.

Dr Fauci was in on the coverup

Do you know how much corruption in the world would need to be in place to carry this all out?? And they succeeded, so now you know just how bad it is.

There are levels that go much deeper. Humanity is a fight for its life right now, and they have convinced much of the population to happily choose to give up their power, and to not only cheer the enemy on, but to actually fight against the God given freedoms they deserve.

Please pray. You don’t have to be religious. It’s bad. Really bad. It will get worse. But in the end, God wins. Have faith in God and each other.

edit on 8-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I never trusted Trump to much honestly. Specifically when he had fired the most vocal anti war members in his admin. I dont understand why some still Trust Trump.

Problary Trump caved in than this is the same Trump that listened to the advice of Bill Gates when he invited in the WH for the Warp Speed.

Trump suggested to Bill Gates about a vaccine safety commission group of course gates refused it and said it wasn't necessary.

Here is a quote from somewhere.

Bill Gates: "I Stopped Trump From Investigating dangers of Vaccines" Bill Gates has boasted that he advised President Trump to halt all investigations into the potential dangers of vaccines.

In a disturbing new video, the billionaire philanthropist admitted that Gates Foundation staff lobbied Trump against his vaccine safety research project. “In both of those two meetings [with Donald Trump], he asked me if vaccines weren’t a bad thing, because he was considering a commission to look into ill-effects of vaccines… And I said “No… that would be a bad thing, don’t do that.” Wakeup-world.com reports: Trump, who has publicly questioned the frequency of the childhood vaccination schedule, has remained silent on whether he intends to proceed with the vaccine safety commission, however according to Gates, “There’s a rumor that he is going to do something in that area. But maybe I and others will convince him that that’s not worthwhile.”

The first question is: With so many unanswered questions about the potential damage caused by vaccines, and such public controversy surrounding their safety, why would Gates consider such a commission “not worthwhile”? As an ardent vaccine advocate, surely Gates would welcome the opportunity to publicly and scientifically silence vaccine critics – If indeed there are no risks involved? What is even more disturbing was hearing Gates speak about vaccines during his 2010 TED Talk, where he addressed the issue of population growth – and stated that vaccines are an effective method to reduce it. “World population today has 6.8 billion people that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare and reproductive health services, we can lower the world population by 10-15%.”

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It appears Gates Foundation staff lobbied Trump against his vaccine safety research project. Yes that's right he was lobbied agaisnt the idea..
edit on 8-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

But the Gates foundation owns a lot of shares in the Vaccine producing factory in Belgium. It's just undergone a revamp so production can be increased.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No doubt they plan making life difficult for most Americans if they arent vaccinated. I am still not getting this vax poison.

I'm still perplexed to this day over why former President Trump is encouraging everyone to be vaccinated...even those who are barely at-risk of dying.

Probably he was privy to info, that might indicate this could get far more out of hand. Why else?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I never trusted Trump to much honestly. Specifically when he had fired the most vocal anti war members in his admin. I dont understand why some still Trust Trump.

Problary Trump caved in than this is the same Trump that listened to the advice of Bill Gates when he invited in the WH for the Warp Speed.

Trump suggested to Bill Gates about a vaccine safety commission group of course gates refused it and said it wasn't necessary.

Here is a quote from somewhere.

Bill Gates: "I Stopped Trump From Investigating dangers of Vaccines" Bill Gates has boasted that he advised President Trump to halt all investigations into the potential dangers of vaccines.

In a disturbing new video, the billionaire philanthropist admitted that Gates Foundation staff lobbied Trump against his vaccine safety research project. “In both of those two meetings [with Donald Trump], he asked me if vaccines weren’t a bad thing, because he was considering a commission to look into ill-effects of vaccines… And I said “No… that would be a bad thing, don’t do that.” Wakeup-world.com reports: Trump, who has publicly questioned the frequency of the childhood vaccination schedule, has remained silent on whether he intends to proceed with the vaccine safety commission, however according to Gates, “There’s a rumor that he is going to do something in that area. But maybe I and others will convince him that that’s not worthwhile.”

The first question is: With so many unanswered questions about the potential damage caused by vaccines, and such public controversy surrounding their safety, why would Gates consider such a commission “not worthwhile”? As an ardent vaccine advocate, surely Gates would welcome the opportunity to publicly and scientifically silence vaccine critics – If indeed there are no risks involved? What is even more disturbing was hearing Gates speak about vaccines during his 2010 TED Talk, where he addressed the issue of population growth – and stated that vaccines are an effective method to reduce it. “World population today has 6.8 billion people that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare and reproductive health services, we can lower the world population by 10-15%.”

The Economy was #1 for me. I trusted President Trump on that unequivocally and he/his people, came through big-time.

Everything else needed a lot of government experience, which he didn't have at the time.

But, the international stuff was handled well too, overall. I guess that was mostly common sense. i.e. Stop helping blood-sucking countries, until they began paying their "fair share". Reward those who worked towards peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably he was privy to info, that might indicate this could get far more out of hand. Why else?

Here's a thread I started, after reflecting on the overall position our society is in right now...with Disclosure and Covid-19 occurring at the same time in history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's the most optimistic reason I could come up with for President Trump telling everyone to get vaccinated. The alternative reason would be a promise by the "deep state" to harm his family. (A President who wants to drain the evil swamp shouldn't have a family.)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Interesting theory, it's a bit out there..lol Fits here on ATS!

<< 1   >>

join