It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pandemic of the Unvaccinated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

The fact is, that Biden is now your president and the vast majority of your nation has accepted that fact

I don't think the majority here accepts that fact...

But what can we do about it? I mean am all for overthrowing the ruling powers...

But who else would stand up???
No one will stand up and fight in America there to lazy

But if you think the USA is the only place that kinda of stuff happens or if you think it doesn't happen in your country your just as brainwashed and blind as the next sheep

Did you vote? and if so, why did you do that if all elections are ricked anyways?

No I do not ever vote what's the point?

First the public vote doesn't make a difference...

Second why would I vote when every time,
the choices that are available for you to vote for are just evil vs evil anyways...
They are no different just a different party which makes no difference...

Presidents are just figure heads with a puppeteers arm up there ass.
as are all political and world leaders
(the ones in the public eye anyways)

but that doesnt mean the rest of the world is the same, 

Yes it does... lol

In my country the people made a petition to impeach our goverment leaders for the illegal laws they made doing Corona

What country would that be???

nothing will properly ever come from this, but it may have played a part in our goverment now aknowledging that there is NO longer a critical threat to our society that justify the lockdowns, vaxx passports etc.

I like your optimism...
but sorry... hate to tell ya but it's all planned and this is just the beginning...
And it's only going to get worse

Yes, we got lot of corruption here too, but I still believe my vote and voice counts unlike in your country.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true lol

Have a nice day

edit on 6-9-2021 by DustyDust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: dontneedaname

Our vaxxed are mostly contaminated rather than infected.

Plus, they’re sophisticated.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
no. it's a pandemic of the imagination.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Here in my neck of the woods those with the jab are getting sick and filling hospitals, I know because the national guard was call due to lack of workers in the main hospital, they were sick and quarantine, most had the jab as they are first respondents, doctors, nurses and medical workers.

I was in the emergency room in our main hospital no by choice, I seen 3 people coming in sick with covid symptoms two with oxygen they all claimed to be vaccinated.

Yep this are life real stories no cooked stories from darn interest group.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DustyDust

I don't think the majority here accepts that fact...

But what can we do about it? I mean am all for overthrowing the ruling powers...

But who else would stand up???
No one will stand up and fight in America there to lazy

If no one is willing to stand up and fight in America, then that means they are accepting status quo, doesnt matter if they like it or not, they accept it.

But if you think the USA is the only place that kinda of stuff happens or if you think it doesn't happen in your country your just as brainwashed and blind as the next sheep

I never said that, but thanks for all the namecallings...

No I do not ever vote what's the point?

First the public vote doesn't make a difference...

Second why would I vote when every time,
the choices that are available for you to vote for are just evil vs evil anyways...
They are no different just a different party which makes no difference...

Presidents are just figure heads with a puppeteers arm up there ass.
as are all political and world leaders
(the ones in the public eye anyways)

Well voting isnt enough, if you want to change things you have to get involved in politics - wtf do you expect to change if all you ever do is cast a vote every 4 years? You said it yourself, people are to lazy to get involved.
But your here, making your voice be heard - why not show up at a town metting and let people know how you feel? Maybe others feel the same way?

Yes it does... lol

You seem to have figured it all out, but to me, that is a pretty ignorant statement

What country would that be???

Take a wild guess or go back to my first post you responded too and take a look again

I like your optimism...
but sorry... hate to tell ya but it's all planned and this is just the beginning...
And it's only going to get worse

You only lose the moment you have given up, so dont give up hope so easily

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true lol

Have a nice day

And likewise, just because you believe the opposite of me, it doesnt make it anymore true either...

Thx and good day too you aswell

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

They flip flip in Denmark. With more booster shots. Like what is happening in Israel.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I think big pharma is using Israel as a testing ground for information, In the beginning I was welcoming all the data, because it was not pharma, but now I can see how Israel is been used to spread information.

Such a shame.

Plus Israel made a deal with Pfizer for their own version of the jab and the rights to all the data Israel collects from the people in the country violating their privacy rights, soo is biased now too.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Denmark will do better over time - relatively speaking.

They bicycle everywhere...better lungs.

Less mask usage.

<< 1   >>

join