It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Covid sceptic begs Australians to get vaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
These are type of stories that sometimes feel like they are being pushed by the MSM or the MSM paying them to say things
"dont forget to say "Please get vaccinated"

This is the worst type of propaganda i had seen in years. I am sure MSM see it as a profit opportunity. Whle ignoreing the Israeli headline where you have to have monthly bosoter shots to enjoy your freedoms on your passes.

But this is the kind of the story MSM pushes.

Covid sceptic begs Australians to get vaccinated

I am doubting this whole story its no different whenever MSM shows a poll claiming that a majority of people support the vax passports its no different.

The reason i fear and feel this a desperate propaganda by the Aus govt is when they in the articles mention things like this and i will bold it.

He has urged people to get vaccinated saying 'any sort of shield is good'

Any vax is a sort of shield is good? dispute the side effects and the unknowns? dispute that the majority in the hospital in Israel are fully vaxed? there seems to be a sort of a blockade of news when it comes what is happening in Israel.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Probably related to the "see it's magnetic!" Nurse trying to debunk the thousands of magnetic arm people.
Propaganda is on overdrive these days.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I am pretty sure the Agenda's luck is running out, politicians' faces are looking desperate to get everyone needle dependent, and not enough people are falling for it. I am thinking the next step relies on total vaccinations. But with too many not following the narrative will show something up, I am not sure what but probably infertility problems. They did not want to mandate it, they must be on a deadline. The more they push the more anti-people will get.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well Japan did ban moderna for unknown particles you never know.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They have a goal in mind.

But your right the vaccination is slowing down in a number of places and some dont want it.. Yet MSM are getting desperate in some places and local news are doing their part.

A local news tried to shut down the debate on Neutral Immunity by claiming and suggesting that Vaccine immunity create much more better immunity. Or something in between and the jonrlisnt brought in the doctor just for a two minute segment.

edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If a small percentage remained unvaccinated, they could be removed from society for their own safety. But if too many fall into this category before the side effects start showing up. They might have to remove those with current vaccine certificates, they are definitely time-poor on this one.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I dont think the unvaxed will be removed from society that would be to much.
But i agree with your second point.

Look what is happening in Israel and elsewhere. The side effects are kicking in. I had heard from some how they still have pains weeks after being vaccinated.

That is not normal.
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

We will see this show hasn't even started yet. Winter in the Northern climes are going to get stressful this year. There is far too much going on to predict anything. But to be well prepared.

top topics

join