It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Covid Will be In Waves... You heard the Israeli official. If we let them have their way they are going to be counting this into waves and waves after waves until there is a pushback.

"Enough is enough"

Was this even about the virus? or lets call the vax passports the 2020 ID or formally called ID 2020.

Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

Salman Zarka says COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: ‘This is our life from now on, in waves’

Zarka also said that the next booster shot may be modified to better protect against new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, such as the highly infectious Delta strain.
“This is our life from now on, in waves,” he said.

"dont worry you wont own anything and you will be happy"

Booster Shots for everyone after six months.....

“And thinking about this and the waning of the vaccines and the antibodies, it seems every few months — it could be once a year or five or six months — we’ll need another shot.”

I think this all will stop when people around the world say enough is enough. You will be getting booster shots for a vax that doesn't even protect or give you immunity but could potentially cause you side effects in the long time.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
When was ID 2020 announced? the vax passports look like the ID 2020 dont they?

On Friday, 20 May 2016, ID2020

– a strategic, global initiative launched in response to the Sustainable Development Goal 16.9: “provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030”, in collaboration with the United Nations Office for Partnerships, hosted the “ID2020 Summit – Harnessing Digital Identity ...

Accenture has joined the ID2020 Alliance with partners like Microsoft to create an open, human-centric approach to identity. The alliance draws on advances in biometrics and innovative technologies and brings together expertise from business, government and non-government agencies

edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Imagine your life or throwing your life like on a subscription. While we were believing into these covid test kits that problary dont even work and yet this is what is coming everywhere.

Awaken up yet?
Six monthly booster shot. Meanwhile the UK had just announced that these covid vaxs shouldnt be given to healthy 12/15 year olds because of the heart inflammations.

This sure seems to be all about controlling us and you. Was this even about a virus?...

The Health Ministry last week also announced that the “Green Pass” system — a document that allows entry into certain gatherings and public places for those who are vaccinated or have recovered from the coronavirus — will expire six months after the holder received their second or third dose, hinting that a fourth dose may be administered in six-months time.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think we are being played and mislead here.

Something is odd with the covid data.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I think we are being played and mislead here.

Something is odd with the covid data.

Like the arbitrary 6 foot rule.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Its going to stop when. I really hope people wake up.
the beatings will continue until morale improves

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If more fatal beatings were administered when Andrews was a child he wouldn’t be the failure he is today.

He may have made some thing of himself.

a reply to: HawkEyi

edit on 5-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Like compost.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just think about the wording in that quote . . .

Zarka also said that the next booster shot may be modified to better protect against new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, such as the highly infectious Delta strain. “This is our life from now on, in waves,” he said.

Words used . . .

"May be" or maybe not? Not a firm assertion to base an argument on IMO.

"Such as" is a wishy-washy statement to use for an example. "Including" or "specifically for" the Delta strain would be stronger language.

"This is", now's there is a solid statement that leaves little doubts about how our lives are going to be.

You get this kind of wording in these public statements about the vaccinations all the time. Make of it what you will.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why don't they just mix up an annual shot for Flu and Rona ? 😎

Oh wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm wondering when everyone will be walking around with a permanent IV drip line and bag?

Hmmm. do we want the fanny pack version or the back pack version?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe we should be asking that question directly to our Saint and holy Saint Bill Gates maybe fauci?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll say it again. We need to come up with a cocktail of therapeutics with a high success rate and stop with the genetic manipulation. Then let natural herd immunity take over.

Not keep going on with vaccination after vaccination until real side effects start showing up. At what point do the side effects get bad enough to cause the vaxxing to stop? 1% mortality? 5%? 10% maybe?
edit on 5-9-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
You know maybe some were right? maybe this whole thing was an aggressive flu? i think the actual virus rona problary did vanish.

I really have no faith in these covid test kits. If high school young kids can easily manipulate the test kits imagine what you can with them.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I'm wondering when everyone will be walking around with a permanent IV drip line and bag?

they'll go more high tech with it, more like RF vaccine patches with RF readers all over like surveillance cameras.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Where are Bill Gates and Fauci lately?

Going to duckduckgo to see if they have been in the news recently.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Had the flight doc tell me the first antibody test he did showed never exposed to coronavirus.

He dug deeper it was a cheap test from China.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Bill Gates had being rather quiet your right. Maybe because of that private thing he had happened to him. I am surpised as i know MSM seem to be clucking to him for his medical advice.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So it’s an endemic now, not a pandemic? Which is what the vaccine was approved for use for? Keep that # away from me.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

yeh creating a dependency on pharma

draining your tax dollars , draining your soul

its slavery
we are all slaves

slaves to the pedo death cult

top topics

join