It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xlear Nasal Spray For Covid Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have posted about Xlear in some thread replies but think is time to just do a thread on it.

I believe this should be in everyone's tool chest to fight this thing (both preventive and if you get it.)

Covid multiplies in the nose. Xlear with Xylitol and Grape Seed Extract neutralizes / kills the virus.

Xlear has been used for over 20 years by millions of people worldwide without a single significant adverse incident report.

www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210324005241/en/Xlear-Submits-COVID-19-Pre-Emergency-Use-Authorization-Request-with-FDA-Regarding-Use-of-Xlear-Nasal- Spray-in-Help-in-Combating-SARS-CoV-2

Xlear’s Pre-EUA Request is based on recent studies showing the nasal spray is:

virucidal (it kills the virus);

antiviral (it blocks the adhesion of the virus to the nasal membrane, which is how most people get sick from COVID-19);

antibacterial against streptococcus bacteria, which is the leading cause of bacterial pneumonia (a COVID-19 complication linked to morbidity); and,
Reduces both the duration and severity of illness when used to treat COVID-19 patients.

Xlear is currently sold in over 50,000 pharmacies, grocery stores, and online as a nasal spray. “Xlear doesn’t require the EUA to be sold and used—we only need an EUA to be able to inform people about the benefits of using Xlear to protect themselves from COVID-19. It’s insane. Without the EUA, the Federal Trade Commission won’t let us simply inform people about new, published, independent scientific studies,” Jones added.

www.pharmacytimes.com...

drugstorenews.com...

It really is a simple concept: 90% of the viral load is located in the nose and upper airway, and anything we can do to reduce that viral load is going to slow the spread and reduce symptoms.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

e-purposing a commercially available nasal spray containing xylitol and grapefruit seed extract (GSE), namely Xlear Nasal Spray® (Xlear, Inc., American Fork, USA) could be used as an adjunct treatment of COVID-19. With a well-established safety profile, the components of this nasal spray have been studied and have been shown to have potential efficacy against viral pathogens, including coronavirus, and may potentially regulate pathways important in the initial entry of infection, replication, and systemic response to SARS-CoV-2. We present a series of three mild-moderate risks, symptomatic, COVID-19 patients, treated with the intranasal combination, as an adjuvant to their ongoing treatment, with rapid clinical improvement and shorten time to negativization on repeat intranasal swab test via PCR. No safety issues were noted during the course of treatment. Xlear nasal spray, containing xylitol plus GSE, given its established safety profile and compelling clinical results described here, could be a potential adjunct treatment option in mild-moderate COVID-19 cases.

www.biospace.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 4-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What I have been doing is washing Hands and Face with the products available. Also Using a q-Tip with Neosporin up about 1/2 inch up each nostril twisting around 2 times before going out. Still Negative. No Jab. 68 year old male Pennsylvania.... I DO NOT insert like they do in the test, A little on the finger will I believe would work if no q _Tip. Stay safe
[Removed by staff]

a reply to: infolurker

edit on Sun Sep 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'll skip. Pet households really don't want nor need to gamble with xylitol products around animals (it's toxic, for the uninitiated pet owners out there)

Edit: And yes, there was a study a few years ago disputing that, but the vet and us aren't convinced. Half a dozen cats studied isn't a big enough sample group to bet with.
edit on 9/5/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I like the Xclear with capsaicin.

My go to every day tho is a neti pot
with distilled water, sea salt, and some essential oils.

Neti Pot Amazon

Essential Oils Amazon

Once in the morning
and once in the evening.
Also before the Flawed PCR test

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'll skip. Pet households really don't want nor need to gamble with xylitol products around animals (it's toxic, for the uninitiated pet owners out there)

Edit: And yes, there was a study a few years ago disputing that, but the vet and us aren't convinced. Half a dozen cats studied isn't a big enough sample group to bet with.

I learned about xylitol almost the hard way. My pepper got a jar of Ice Cube gum (sweetener is xylitol) and ate almost all of it. Had to have 2 plasma transfusions and a liver flush....was at hospital for 2 weeks.

Have a friend who's dog died from eating 2 sticks of sugar free gum with xylitol. It is one of the most deadly things a pet can eat. I always check peanut butter ingredients for it because my dog loves peanut butter.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is the FLCCC's recipe for nasal sanitizer:

I used a bottle of saline nasal spray to dilute. Actually, I bought a two pack and it was about $8 to make two 3 oz. bottles.

top topics

join