It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenney's plan to offer $100 for people to get vaccinated led to a tense exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Seems like this going into desperation as a Canadian Premier has being caught in a tense exchange with exchange with a reporter after he offers a 100 for people to get vaccinated.

If these vaxs are safe and effective and their efficiency is true why are polticans and some in MSM offering bribes?

Kenney's plan to offer $100 for people to get vaccinated led to a tense exchange

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Seems like this going into desperation as a Canadian Premier has being caught in a tense exchange with exchange with a reporter after he offers a 100 for people to get vaccinated.

If these vaxs are safe and effective and their efficiency is true why are polticans and some in MSM offering bribes?

After all the information that's come out,
all the fines and bribery by Pfizer and others,
all the adverse effects,
the death toll from the jab,
that it's in experimental trails until 2023,
all the doctors trying to explain what the mRNA/rDNA does to your immune system and the feathering,
the capillary leakage,
The organ damage,
the blood clots,
the heart damage,
the miscarriages,
Bill Gates telling you they would use vaccines to control population and sterilize,
all the Fauci flip flopping,
the WHO control by China and their paid agents in health positions
all the bribery and extortion with doctors and nurses,
etc,

There shouldn't be anyone taking this crap for ANY reason. I think a lot of you have a death wish and you want to take as many people with you as possible. If that's the case, go to Afghanistan, get a strap-on and take one for Team America while taking out as many TollyBunnies as possible.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/3.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If The vaccines were worth the risk, people would be begging for them and standing in line for hours.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

First of all, this is the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time. People that refuse the vaccine do so for very intense and specific reasons. For one we refuse to be participants in the largest human experiment in the history of the world, at best! At worst staving off an agenda that might be a mass culling. 100$...seriously?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Actually, Canada is being generous.

Washington state offered a free marijuana joint to get vaxxed. That's right, one joint.

New Jersey offered a free beer.

Whoa, we're talking 2-3 dollars here!

Hold the phone! Target was giving five dollars!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

A hundred bucks. My Provincial tax money hard at work.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
wow, a whole hundred bucks. who wouldn't cave for a sweet deal like that? these guys sure know how to win people over.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
100 dollars is too little. 10,000 dollars I might think about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right you are, and willing to pay even in a country where health care is free.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Since mid-August Harris County Public Health (Houston Texas area) has been offering $100 for the first jab and an additional 50 if you get a 2-jab vax. Vax rates have increased over 600% since. The money is coming from federal funds.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: calman787
Since mid-August Harris County Public Health (Houston Texas area) has been offering $100 for the first jab and an additional 50 if you get a 2-jab vax. Vax rates have increased over 600% since. The money is coming from federal funds.

Yeah but the vaccine developed for the original strain is useless with the new strains. Waste of money.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser
My post was simply for informational purposes. Not for or against. Not vaccine works or it doesn't. Not a good use of funds or a waste. Only stated that a public health department is offering something similar, vax rates have increased and where the funds are coming from. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: calman787

That 100 is pointlless are some people willing to get that money? over the unknowns of the vax?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Same kind of thing in the US. Congress used the Covid spending packages -- our tax dollars -- to coerce and incentivize people to get the jabs and give kickbacks to those infringing on our freedoms.

State and local governments are doing it, too!

edit on 9/3/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: calman787

That 100 is pointlless are some people willing to get that money? over the unknowns of the vax?

I think you can answer that question with the information i provided.

Dispute: disagreement or argument

Despite: without being affected by

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser

originally posted by: calman787

Yeah but the vaccine developed for the original strain is useless with the new strains. Waste of money.

Yes, exactly. This is something that does not make sense - original jab has limited protection against new variants, if any. But somehow every toothbrush now running commercials calling people to "get vaccinated", plus government pushing on the businesses to mandate the vaccine no matter patient/employee condition, history, etc.
edit on 3-9-2021 by fiora because: typo, clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

holding out for the million. Doing lotteries here -weekly $100,000.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

holding out for the million. Doing lotteries here -weekly $100,000.

$100,000 guaranteed, I'd get the shot. That is close to approaching to life changing money for me.

Chance for $100K, uh no. And certainly not for $100. Though I bet there are people that would get a 4th, 5th, and 6th shot for $100. I'm not the one.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
100,000 dollars and I'll get the shot. Otherwise, no.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No less than 5 million for me to get the jab. And even with 5 million I know I would regret it.

top topics

join