It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have proof. The CPC lies. There is no new coronavirus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

You've mathematically proven that the death rate between two different viruses are almost the same - WOW!

You do not mathematically prove somehow that this is the same virus. Measles and many other viruses have similar kill rates, does that mean that they are all the same virus because the mortality % ?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien

You've mathematically proven that the death rate between two different viruses are almost the same - WOW!

You do not mathematically prove somehow that this is the same virus. Measles and many other viruses have similar kill rates, does that mean that they are all the same virus because the mortality % ?

I have proven it's not SARS. SARS has 10% case fatality rate. This one has 0.7% case fatality rate which matches OC43. So I have proven the CPC lied. CPC said it is SARS. I have proven it is not SARS.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And you'd be right, mostly as SARS is NOT the virus, it's the disease caused by the SARS-COV virus.

The new disease is Covid-19 which is caused by the virus SARS-COV-2. Genetically they are similar, with SARS-COV-2 being less potent but more contagious. They have different names already!

CPC have not lied according to any documents I've seen (or that you have linked to). The disease AND virus were only named in Feb. Prior to that they only knew there was "some new virus with SARS-Like symtoms" in late 2019.

edit on 3-9-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

It is too different from SARS to be the same species. It matches OC43, not SARS. CCP lied. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Are you a closet virologist or genetic scientist ?

CCP were not the ones who designated it or noted the similarities. SARS-CoV-2 has been sequenced by scietists n hundreds of countries globally. You'd think one of them might have concluded that it's "just" the common cold ?

Link a study or paper that suggests that OC43 genetically matches SARS-CoV-2 closer than the 80% of SARS-CoV or 97.4% of pangolin-CoV. Cite the sources for your disbelief.

Now, did CCP lie ? About it being similar/related to SARS, nope. Did they lie about other things e.g. the real source, actual numbers etc .. sure, possibly. But thats not what this thread is about.

Deal with it? Seriously is that really the best you can do?

edit on 4-9-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

CCP insisted calling it SARS when it is not. It was initially called nCoV for new coronavirus. CCP didn't like that, they changed it to SARS to scare people. Actually, there was never any SARS to begin with considering it's a hoax in the first place. Goal was to put down the Hong Kong protest and make Trump lose election. Western governments also like CCP's hoax because they now have full totalitarian authoritarian control over their people which they had dreamed about for so long.
edit on 4-9-2021 by mikegaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

These viruses already had existed with us for a long while. Someone is doing this to push for profits.

You forgot power, control and depopulation.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Things you should note, 2012 was 7 years before it began, this was when they started revealing what was to come through entertainment.
What if the true aliens of this planet are the 99%
War of the world's with Tom cruise becomes a documentary. Ha.. But they can't cure the cold, but what if they could, what if you need the cold, to survive change if seasons
What do you notice about the dob of the very top actors? Mad coincidences!! Haha

Or what about Jesus he was sacrifice at 33, of course that's a number eh.
What about lucifer the big V joining with the power that is A, a pyramid with a capstone, and if you put CC together you have 33.... Of course the "I" of God is intelligence the 9th letter the N connects the two towers of duality and the E is the earth.

The truth is hidden but if you know what to lol for its there

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know your politics if we didn't have one organization that pretends to be two, but the logic you used is the way I think.

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: jimmyx

I don’t play party politics, my decisions are driven by my personal morals, principles and observations. I’m sure being a group think ideologue makes you feel safe in the knowledge you don’t have to reason or think critically, best leave it to others. As for left and right, politics is an illusion of choice, they’re nothing more than corporate mouthpieces used to subdue and divide the masses, I’ll never vote for any of them again. Left and right are wings of the bird called global corporatocracy. Hence the standardised pandemic response worldwide irrespective of national governance.

The “left” will destroy itself, just look at the saviour Joe Biden, the personification of the modern democrat. A drooling shell of a man with a hand up his ass controlling him like a puppet.

I’m more likely to die from firing squad, gas chamber or in a gulag. I’ve had Covid and not so much as a cough or sniffle. I’m sure that will make you happy, knowing that any and all opposition to your authoritarian rulers will be quashed along with any personal freedoms. Still all of these scenarios appeal to me more than being a bootlicking big pharma lab rat.

Your desire to see anyone who doesn’t agree with you dead tells me all I need to know. It’s not the virus you fear, it’s people who can think for themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Show me a link where the CCP was calling it SARS ?

I've asked you oodles of times at this point and still *crickets*
edit on 4-9-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

and the Mods tag me for a rude inappropriate post.

(post by EmbIgn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmbIgn

Where is the "all mighty Phage"?
For some reason, many people here seems to like this douchebag.

I remember this #tard from the UFO forum. No matter what it was, Phage had always some explanation. Never even wondered that there just might be something other than humans.

#in' shill if you ask me.

This is not the subject of this thread but God KNOWS you are right!

You will almost always get a deflection or nothing at all. But it helped me to dig and find the sources that he was dissing anyway because my Scientist peers work with sources they can trust. We still have a few sources we can trust.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Looks like ATS staff deleted another user. What do they know?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We need an epidemiologist, a real one to come and explain, covid, corona cold or sars, what it is?, a combination of two? made in a lab, to kill some but not all, for profits, political gain, greed what it is.

Are we going to get justice?

Anyway, guys I seen the deflections, long explanations that are align with big pharma and CDC in some threads, the post seem soo similar and some even robotic in nature. I just ignore them.

But that is me just another real human conspirator believer

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Grenade

Take the vax and shut up, your “freedom” depends on it.

The entire world is now a hostage to fear, neurotic hysteria and mass panic, the cure from which appears to be a profit driven and branded experimental chemical soup.

Oh please…you republicans don’t bother with a vax, we need as many as possible to get a reasonable die off of right wingers

So you’re wishing death to people that don’t agree with your ideology which if you haven’t noticed is one failure and dumpster fire after another that is destroying America? You don’t have to be a # head ya know but as usual you choose to be so.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Covid, definitely has a psyops aspect to it. I would say a majority of college educated and even high school grads can use their common sense skill with the problem solving skills taught to them in school to understand that. However in the states on the political front those same educated people have chosen a side. Covid, at this point as designed is being used by profiteers and power hungry megalomaniacs to change the world. However at this point in the game it appears they need something more than covid to give them that final push. Covid-19 will be written in the history books as the event that changed the world, based off of the short history of covid that we have so far, not a change into a better era, but a dark age. It seems the world has truly lost the scruples it once had to maintain a free democratic society, it would seem quite the opposite, and as history has proven countless times before, we are headed down a road not less travel but a road leading to the same dead end, once again.

Nothing is free in this world everything great was fought for or worked for. No one is remembered in the history of mankind who did not work for something, and if they were written in the volumes they were just a notation or a dividend, that was part of someone else’s winning story a loser. Covid, has just practically proven to the world It would seem to appear we have more losers than winners alive at this time in history. I myself am never quick to judge anything.

Just an old man’s opinion, of course I am hoping we pull our heads together, and succeed. Covid-19 should not shatter a world that was once a happy place,where the people living in it, were happy and for the most part all got along working hard for individual goals that as a nation made those nations great.
edit on 5-9-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

No it’s life which is fatal, it’s not known what happens after death (officially)

There is no 'fatal', except for the body. How can something that's pure energy, ever die, when even the clumsy and nihilist-materialist 'scientists' of this planet know that energy can't be destroyed?

It's known very well what happens after what you call 'death' (but it's only a death of the body) - pretty much the same thing that happens when you go to sleep, except in more permanent and grander scale. Just because you don't remember sleeping or your dreams, doesn't mean it didn't happen or that you didn't have wild adventures while dreaming.

Same goes for this 'death'-stuff.. just because you don't remember having fun before you came to this planet, doesn't mean you're not going to keep having fun after you leave this planet.

As the opposite of death is birth, life has no opposite. This becomes a funny thing, because the people in the astral side call 'birth' what we call 'death', and they call 'death' what we call 'birth' (look at things from their perspective, and it's JUST as factual to them as this side's reversed version of things is to you Earthians).

So even if we take 'death' to be a real thing, who is to say which is the REAL version - theirs, or ours? (I am inclined to think their version is more real, as coming to THIS world kills so many things, including freedom on so many levels and ways that they enjoy, but returning there is so much more real, that it can truly be called a 'rebirth' rather than 'death').

But each to their own, you're (still, but for long, who knows) allowed to be wrong and think and even 'believe' (if you choose to do that silly thing) anything you want. I rather just abandon structures and 'norms' and 'have to's and just look directly at the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The vaxxes have let the virus re infect people again by stripping them of their natural immunity. Which is what was intended.

<< 1   >>

join