It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chase Bank Cancels General Mike Flynn's Credit Cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I am not surprised seeing you defending a bank that dealt with NAZI Germany. NAZI sympathizers could buy exchange DOLLAR to Rückkehrer Reichsmark. Oh they also refused to pay out reparations to Jews. Owned by JP Morgan.

But hey, let's compare them to a mom and pop store and a complete different situation, shall we?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Is the Government going to fine Chase Bank? They DID fine the bakery. Do I need to tell you which orifice to blow it out of?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

He should open his own bank. . . .

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just changed banks. One that I had been dealing with started questioning my charges for reloading supplies and equipment as well as a payment to my gunsmith. Had been with them for almost 30 years.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Chase, Bank of America….they’re all the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Is the Government going to fine Chase Bank? They DID fine the bakery. Do I need to tell you which orifice to blow it out of?

Not only did they fine the baker, they slapped a PERMANENT injunction on him speaking about the case or the terms of settlement—or face a stiff penalty for violating the injunction if he does! So much for free speech.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am glad you are not my neighbor

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Oh, if they had just said to the bakery, make that cake. But no, what people said was they are a private business who can do as they wish, even though their business was a "public accommodation" business.

Reap what you sow. Credit card companies are under no obligation to extend credit to ANYONE.

Like people here said, Mike can go to another bakery, urrr, credit card company. There are plenty to choose from.

a reply to: SwampFox999

Just like you to rush to defend corporate giants abusing power. Btw your example, as clever as you feel it may be, just doesn’t apply. It’s no wonder you never defend your statements, just # and run.

edit on 31-8-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join