It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Cases Had Surged More After the 3th Booster Shot In Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yikes if you go to Google and look for Israeli covid cases according to the new data.

26 Aug
New Cases 10,446
7 Day avg: 8.238

According to the data from Israel the most of the ill in Israel are vaxed Israeli. Whats even worse now you had Biden and fauci debating of making sure that everyone that had being vaxed gets booster shots every six to 8 months.

This is ricddulis.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am increasingly convinced, these injections are causing more cases.
There is nothing out there to change my mind on this....thus far.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Damn, never thought about that. Is that why they don’t tell you which variant you got?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is just an idea, I have no proof that it is a real scenario. Let's call it less than a theory.

What if after the two shots, or maybe one shot in some people, the previous vaccine kind of knocked out the amount of the enzyme that destroys the mRNA in the cells down to a point where it cannot get rid of the mRNA particles fast enough to stop extra replication of them. It triggers an immune response that is then too high against the vaccine which causes the immune system to bottom out and when a virus is contacted, it is not able to fight it correctly. Just a possibility. Some people may not have enough of the enzyme that degrades the mRNA too, I am sure that like every other enzyme, there are foods that inhibit or promote that enzyme too.

This could be a real thing, just because we have not discovered why it is happening yet does not mean it is not real. We are dealing with new vaccine technology here, the virus is not novel in respect to us fighting it but the vaccine is novel....they should have researched this technology more in trials before conning people into taking it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Have any of yall looked into what happened to those who got the SARS-Cov-1 vaccine? It's the same #.

top topics

join