It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA have approved only one , the main one is still Emergency use.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Definitely have to keep a watch in the information coming out of Israel, that might be they only place with legit numbers on all this.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You are so right. The vaccine-induced blood clotting is a ticking time bomb.

People will confidently say, "The vaccine had no side-effects for me, except a sore arm", and then suffer a brain, or lung, or heart emergency, 3 years from now.

Seeds are being sown for a mass human tragedy.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The scary part is that everything the Government is doing is actually destroying the economy. As the laws get passed with regards to having a vaccination to earn a living. We will see people leaving jobs in large numbers. When the economy is in serious trouble already. If the Governments are trying to destroy life as we know it why? it will affect their lives more greatly than the average Joe. At some stage of this game, the army will be mobilizing.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rowdyrich
Here's another study.

These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. Among previously infected Kentucky residents, those who were not vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be reinfected compared with those with full vaccination. All eligible persons should be offered vaccination, including those with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, to reduce their risk for future infection.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Help us laymen out, please.

For each 100 people studied, how many caught Covid-19 AGAIN, who were NOT vaccinated?

For each 100 people studied, how many caught Covid-19 AGAIN, who were vaccinated?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The scary part is that everything the Government is doing is actually destroying the economy. As the laws get passed with regards to having a vaccination to earn a living. We will see people leaving jobs in large numbers. When the economy is in serious trouble already. If the Governments are trying to destroy life as we know it why? it will affect their lives more greatly than the average Joe. At some stage of this game, the army will be mobilizing.

If China had devised a plan to destroy American's will to fight, and our fierce determination to be free and independent, it would work very similarly to what we've been experiencing over the past 5 years or so. But out of respect for this thread's creator, I'll leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

collected by the Israeli Health Ministry in the midst of outbreaks of the Delta Variant found that there were far fewer cases of reinfection after natural infection than there were infections among vaccinated Israelis who had never been diagnosed with the virus previously.

With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.

That's from my earlier post. Hope those numbers help you out.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Here are the numbers from the study

Not infected (control): 492
Reinfected: 179
Vac-infected: 67
Total: 738

Rate for not infected: 179/(179+492)= 26.67%, 27 out of 100 if you wish
Rate for vaccinated: 67/(67+492)= 11.98% , 12 out of 100 if you wish

26.67/11.98 = 2.22 times the rate.

We can do it another way if you like.
No Vac not infected=284. So we get 179/(179+284)= 38.66%, 39 out of 100
Vac-Not infected=208. So we get 67/(67+208)= 24.36%, 24 out of 100

1.58 times the rate.

A risk ratio (RR), also called relative risk, compares the risk of a health event (disease, injury, risk factor, or death) among one group with the risk among another group. It does so by dividing the risk (incidence proportion, attack rate) in group 1 by the risk (incidence proportion, attack rate) in group 2. The two groups are typically differentiated by such demographic factors as sex (e.g., males versus females) or by exposure to a suspected risk factor (e.g., did or did not eat potato salad). Often, the group of primary interest is labeled the exposed group, and the comparison group is labeled the unexposed group.

source

edit on 8/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich

Definitely have to keep a watch in the information coming out of Israel, that might be they only place with legit numbers on all this.

Moreso than here and most elsewhere. Although they're playing the big game too so a grain of salt and all that when parsing various aspects of their info.
edit on 25-8-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Here's that direct link.

Yeah. A 2 month old preprint. I saw it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Here's how you get it to work.

Hey doc' there's some evidence here that these vaccines are causing micro clotting in the blood cells, I'm very worried about this and I can't live my life with this hanging over me, I'd like to confirm that this isn't the case thank you.

There you go, get your D-Dimer and then come tell us about your micro clotting.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Except we were told that the vaccines were super effective and would stop transmission, then we got told that the vaccine would stop Covid once the vaccination rate surpassed 70%. We were told that people with the vaccine wont spread the virus and that it keeps people out of hospital, doesn't in Israel though - weird that.

We got told that the vaccines are safe and effective before any medium to long term study data is released and also that cases are the most important thing to focus on. No word about ADE or clotting, no word about these issues being compound issues, and that the more the vaccine is used the higher the chance these side effects grow in number, by a very alarming margin.
Guess that's why the insert was left blank, eh....

You seem smart, less and less these days, obviously since you became a cheerleader for Pfizer and Moderna.

You've been vaccinated, that's par the course for you statistic folks, especially the cherry picky ones. Could you do us all a solid and request a D-dimer test from your doc please. No more sarcasm or hyper-literal refutations, just go get the test, and when it comes back - tell us what it shows. Thanks Phage, love ya.

Any smarmy response will be ignored until you put up..... Time to shine, sunshine!

With the incomplete data we have, quoting it helps very little. The studies being done are facetious and misleading. They're counting people who are vaccinated as unvaccinated until 14 days has passed, wonder why that is, very helpful when the vaccine kills someone in the first two weeks, isn't it, goes down as an unvaccinated death - wow......

There's lies on top of lies on top of more lies, but medical exams are hard to fake, right. So, once you come back with a totally normal d-dimer test, we can go from there! Yay!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
How do you know is will take 3 years for the side effects to start killing people?

I thought the hesitancy for most was the lack of data in long term study?

How did you find out the effects of a vaccine after 3 years that's only been used for about a year?

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Joneselius

You are so right. The vaccine-induced blood clotting is a ticking time bomb.

People will confidently say, "The vaccine had no side-effects for me, except a sore arm", and then suffer a brain, or lung, or heart emergency, 3 years from now.

Seeds are being sown for a mass human tragedy.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Why do you think PCR is 95 percent inaccurate?

Do you have evidence to show this to be correct?

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: anonentity

Yes they're also telling us that cases are the same as people who are actually infected! Still using PCR which is 95% inaccurate!

This whole thing has been one lie after another after another.

Hey, vaccinated people of ATS do me a solid would ya. Go and get a D-Dimer test and come post your results please. You'll be doing us all a huge favor, put up or shut up.

Sick and tired of the sarcastic, asinine nuts on ATS telling us that these are 'safe' and 'proven' vaccine and then saying stupid things like "millions of doctors would be complicit"...... Then appealing to strictly MSM sources and talking heads.

Time to prove yourselves. Go demand that D-dimer! And marvel at your own micro clotting.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rowdyrich
Here's another study.

These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. Among previously infected Kentucky residents, those who were not vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be reinfected compared with those with full vaccination. All eligible persons should be offered vaccination, including those with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, to reduce their risk for future infection.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So what... does previous infection prevent serious outcome? I bet it does, because other studies have shown that those antibodies wake up pretty good when reinfected.

The quoted you presented there is the argument is that "something is good because because it does the job"

You can use a screwdriver as a hammer if so inclined.

You see, thats the problem with medicin. Its needs problems, and if there are non, it goes to find them and develop them so they occur so they can be fixed.
Yes medicine has done us well.... but there is something as doing anything too well.

"Too much of a good thing"
"Dont cross the stream for water"
Trees and forests.

Save those at risk? Sure why not...
Overdo it and "save" everyone, because it worked for those at risk? Why?

Its in the premise itself; the studies highlight that corcumstances are different for everyone depending on age mostly, and ofcourde comorbidities.

But when the question comes to wether or not having the vaccine, then different circumstances are no longer valid... "because....."

🤦🏻‍♂️

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
a reply to: FamCore

It is approved, you're just not reading it right. It's approved for 16 and up, 12-15 is still in emergency use

I did the exact same thing the first time I read it

That's not what it says at the top of page 12:

This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was in the same boat as you until I had it explained to me. But it's in there if you read the whole thing, luckily my girlfriend is way smarter than me and politely walked me through it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There seems to be something fishy about the approval. Btw, did I wrote that correctly? ... The English language really does have a lot of visual -or is it in this case smelling- statements ...a reply to: anonentity
fyi.com... ind-it/
See the last video with dr Malone ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join