It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another COVID conundrum, can the vaccinated and unvaccinated live under the same roof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: putnam6

Hell no. The vaccinated are creating the new mutations. I'm terrified of vaccinated people. Not only because they are the main cause of new covid mutation but because they are uninformed and willing to follow whatever leadership tells them to. Just like WW2 Germany. Terrified.

Um..no, you are wrong..period.

How am I wrong. If you are vaccinated in the middle of an uncontrolled pandemic then mutations will bubble up to take over.

Oh jeez, the Delta variant came from unvaxxed India!!!!!

SMGDH

Guy man dude. If your body can fight if one Covid then the one your body can't fight off will become the new covid.

By that logic, there should be millions of variants, there isn't.

Anyway, believe whatever the hell you want.
edit on 25-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
He woulda thought like me.

In Catholic School...they lined us up down the halls, sleeves up.

Measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, scarlet fever...

We couldn't say no. Little Christian soldiers....they gave em, we'd HAVE to have them in school.

No parents....jus Nuns keeping us in the vax lunes.

So...me? EMT retired? Vax'...are necessary...no big deal.

Not for me since 1959...and the as a responder for 35 years...

Vax' are just necessary evils...and I've never had issue w any of them.

* Pfizer 3rd booster today....I'm better than fine...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Update....

Mom and sister both got vaccinated, the Moderna version. They are glad they did, they will need to get a booster in 6 months. Ultimately like my sister said we got to work and doing it was convenient.

The doctor said it's no problem with me waiting and for me to discuss it with my doctor. Now we will see how they do, I've already been running around calling them super-spreaders and COVID Marys, and I said let me know when we can have our petty arguments again

Good or bad I'll keep updates here.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hell no. The vaccinated are creating the new mutations. I'm terrified of vaccinated people. Not only because they are the main cause of new covid mutation but because they are uninformed and willing to follow whatever leadership tells them to. Just like WW2 Germany. Terrified.

Um..no, you are wrong..period.

How am I wrong. If you are vaccinated in the middle of an uncontrolled pandemic then mutations will bubble up to take over.

Oh jeez, the Delta variant came from unvaxxed India!!!!!

SMGDH

Guy man dude. If your body can fight if one Covid then the one your body can't fight off will become the new covid.

By that logic, there should be millions of variants, there isn't.

Anyway, believe whatever the hell you want.

Seriously it's been pointed out we had had one new strain develop one after vaccines and 18 before. Delta was certain around well before, give me a moment and I'll pull up the data.

Delta was first identified on 9/20/ 2020 only 21h came after the vaccines.

nextstrain.org...

edit on 25-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's probably best not to bother with articles. Take a look around you and see how people are reacting to the vaccine and vice versa. At that point, if you feel comfortable getting your mom vaccinated then make the call. Ultimately, if she's healthy enough to make that call on her own then tell her what you're seeing around you and go with the flow. Were I in your shoes, that's how I would approach it. I think, personally, Ivermectin regiments are the safer option but I'm not in your shoes. Best of luck and I wish the best for your mom.

Well, the irony is it was basically a cautionary article about the spread, and being in National Geographic does give it a little credence.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

I've looked into Ivermectin only place I good get quickly was some horse paste that's only 1.85% Ivermectin. I'm not doing that, fish antibiotics worked fine for me in a pinch, in my younger days.

Pretty sure if I get COVID the Ivermectin is what I'll use I just can't find anywhere to get my hands on some. It's what my other sister and husband are using since they have COVID.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join