It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Approval Illegal! Doctor reveals Pfizer insert proves criminal regulation violations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

BREAKING FINDINGS! FDA Approval may give lawyers MORE AMMUNITION to fight mandates and the Pfizer injections from being pushed onto your KIDS! The package insert reveals "criminal action", according to Dr. Jane Ruby, who joins Stew Peters to discuss the unprecedented action taken by the FDA.

The doctor has come up with at least 20 laws broken with the rubber stamp FDA approval of the Pfizer injections. Many of those that were vaccinated in the beginning were given a placebo. Maybe they need them to stay alive a little longer.

I was called by a connected to government individual that soon you will have to have a religious or medical excuse to not get the VAXX 666 or you will be fined on your own property.

FDA Approval ILLEGAL! Doctor Reveals Pfizer Insert Proves Criminal Regulation Violations!
edit on 23-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: removed caps

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

According to the FDA it's still only approved for EUA.

link

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

BREAKING FINDINGS! FDA Approval may give lawyers MORE AMMUNITION to fight mandates and the Pfizer injections from being pushed onto your KIDS! The package insert reveals "criminal action", according to Dr. Jane Ruby, who joins Stew Peters to discuss the unprecedented action taken by the FDA.

The doctor has come up with at least 20 laws broken with the rubber stamp FDA approval of the Pfizer injections. Many of those that were vaccinated in the beginning were given a placebo. Maybe they need them to stay alive a little longer.

I was called by a connected to government individual that soon you will have to have a religious or medical excuse to not get the VAXX 666 or you will be fined on your own property.

FDA Approval ILLEGAL! Doctor Reveals Pfizer Insert Proves Criminal Regulation Violations!

They have no power over me.
I do not fear them.
Their actions are now in plain sight for all to see.
More and more people are waking up as they witness each tyrannical decision
They lose when we wake up.
Game set match.
edit on 24-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'm not watching and will wait for some written analysis. This was definitely a rubber stamp though, even if they followed the rules it's tainted by the early and unnecessary EUA. It's a rubber stamp in appearance if not practice.

It must be said though, the courts are highly politicized and expecting any ruling based purely on law is not reasonable at this point. It's like rolling the dice with judges. There also needs to be somebody with clout to push for legal challenges if the approval was not consistent with the standards applied to other drugs.

Unfortunately this process isn't one I'm familiar with so I have no insight into what it should typically look like.

top topics

join