It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Truckers Warn Citizens to Stock Up on Food as They Prepare to Take Over the Country

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
OK before you click the link and view the video if you are a sensitive, hear no evil, see no evil, then do not watch the video as almost every sentence has the big bad evil "F" word, and or up yours, to the politicians.

I have actually been wondering if something like this might happen in Australia for between the cops enforcing the latest government lockdown rules and with all those lockdown rules affecting so many citizens I figured something might pop..

My two close Australian friends are on opposite sides of the whole covid thingy so I get a double ear full !! hahah Will all this actually happen ? Maybe, maybe not. either way it should be interesting..

Video messages from Australian truck drivers have surfaced in some of the alternative social media sites in recent days stating that they are going to take their country back, by going on strike and creating a blockade that will choke the supply chain.

They are warning Australians to prepare, and stock up on food and basic necessities while they do this. They claim to have widespread support among “truckies” and also among military veterans.

They recently had a “snap” protest in Sydney where dozens of trucks spanning miles lined up blowing their horns in a sign of solidarity against tyranny.

I have put together a video report with messages from various truck drivers, as well as footage from the “snap protest” in Sydney.

WARNING! This video contains very graphic “trucker” language.

healthimpactnews.com... supply-chain/
edit on 727rdk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
sputniknews.com...

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Over 200 people were arrested in Australia's Melbourne and Sydney as protests against the COVID-19 lockdown turned violent and escalated into clashes with law enforcement officers on Saturday, police reported.

Melbourne saw over 4,000 people protesting an extension of the lockdown, and more than 200 demonstrators were arrested after they clashed with police. Six officers were hospitalised, and one more was treated on the site for a wound that did not require hospitalisation. The majority of the protesters came "with violence in mind" and behaved "hostile and aggressive," the Victoria police stated.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Guess it’s true on alot of truck trailers, I notice this sticker”trucks stop Australia stops”

Ring of truth.

edit on 23-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky Okay. So the protestors opted to forgo civil disobedience.

What was the tactic the cops were using? Surely it couldn’t have been with “violence in-mind “ and their demeanor wasn’t “hostile and aggressive”? Anything but right?

How many cases?

Or licks to the center oft this Tootsie Roll for that matter.

I salute you Aussies and Kiwis trynna figure this sh!t out.

I’d say “stick to your guns”, but apparently they are being used on service dogs that are animals unlike the LEOs that can actually find people without bringing harm to them.

Also the LEOs shot the dogs when ordered.

Keep it in mind amigos.

Stateside I cheer your imploring for Liberty and freedom.

When you don’t have to be so damn violent…or “sick”.

Also: Mad Max and highway trains.

edit on 23-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
WOW....

I wonder if this kind of stuff will begin to happen everywhere?...

I guess it's only a matter of time...

Power to the people!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Es mejor morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. ~Emiliano Zapata

That translates, It is better to die on your feet than to lie on your knees."

Godspeed, Australia!
:
edit on 2021 8 23 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
it got no control now
will colllaspe without food

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
sputniknews.com...

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Over 200 people were arrested in Australia's Melbourne and Sydney as protests against the COVID-19 lockdown turned violent and escalated into clashes with law enforcement officers on Saturday, police reported.

Melbourne saw over 4,000 people protesting an extension of the lockdown, and more than 200 demonstrators were arrested after they clashed with police. Six officers were hospitalised, and one more was treated on the site for a wound that did not require hospitalisation. The majority of the protesters came "with violence in mind" and behaved "hostile and aggressive," the Victoria police stated.
The people will get their way if they have to rip them limb from limb because now it is seriously destroying their lives and they cannot afford to allow it another minute. Forcing them to take a shot, live indoors and have masks on at all times will be the end of the Aussie and NZ gov as we knew them

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustyDust
WOW....

I wonder if this kind of stuff will begin to happen everywhere?...

I guess it's only a matter of time...

Power to the people!!!

This is why they want to do away with human driven trucks. To stop people from stopping them. Terminator 0 is probably here it seems, but we haven't seen him surface yet.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"If it's all the same to you, I'll drive that tanker."

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
This is why they want to do away with human driven trucks. To stop people from stopping them.

It has more to do with the fact that everyone in the developed world is used to abundance and convenience coupled with low pricing. You expect your grocery shelves to be stocked with what you want, when you want it and at the price you're used to.

One aspect of the supply chain that you cannot squeeze for revenue saving much further is the trucking/trucker aspect, they will start to be replaced just like fast food workers are being replaced by kiosks.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
OK before you click the link and view the video if you are a sensitive, hear no evil, see no evil, then do not watch the video as almost every sentence has the big bad evil "F" word, and or up yours, to the politicians.

I have actually been wondering if something like this might happen in Australia for between the cops enforcing the latest government lockdown rules and with all those lockdown rules affecting so many citizens I figured something might pop..

My two close Australian friends are on opposite sides of the whole covid thingy so I get a double ear full !! hahah Will all this actually happen ? Maybe, maybe not. either way it should be interesting..

Video messages from Australian truck drivers have surfaced in some of the alternative social media sites in recent days stating that they are going to take their country back, by going on strike and creating a blockade that will choke the supply chain.

They are warning Australians to prepare, and stock up on food and basic necessities while they do this. They claim to have widespread support among “truckies” and also among military veterans.

They recently had a “snap” protest in Sydney where dozens of trucks spanning miles lined up blowing their horns in a sign of solidarity against tyranny.

I have put together a video report with messages from various truck drivers, as well as footage from the “snap protest” in Sydney.

WARNING! This video contains very graphic “trucker” language.

healthimpactnews.com... supply-chain/

This is good ! people need to stand up to this worldwide and not just. If the LGBTQQ'antifa's can do it we can do it because of imagined oppressions while gay gay and trans and w/e people are being thrown of of roofs and killed in any other way then we can should literally fight back against actual tyrany and oppressions.

We would at least be fighting against a problem that is actually a real problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Es mejor morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. ~Emiliano Zapata

That translates, It is better to die on your feet than to lie on your knees."

Godspeed, Australia!
:

*live

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yah, this sounds like a perfect excuse to roll out automated driving.

"""Sure, its not exactly ready for prime time, but this is an emergency! Sure there will be accidents, but the cost is worth the benefit! All those right-wingers have taken over the food supply so that people starve. They want grandma to die!"""

To be fair, thats been the plan all along.. but stuff like this will just accelerate the process. A lot of folks still dont seem to realize what they are up against and think they have actual power through things like general strikes.

My advice? Stop clinging onto normalcy bias like some sort of life preserver. Its filled with lead and the currents grow stronger.

Decentralize and automate technologies and platforms that deliver self-sufficiency in every home or node of homes. We have zilch, no, zero, nada, zip leverage without that infrastructure. Beyond that, you can literally buy what you need on major shopping sites.. its not some obscure stuff. The automation itself can easily be integrated once the foundation is built.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I salute Oz for standing against the Bastages.

Sad but true, autonomous trucking is coming soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

aussie truck drivers (truckies) pulled a general jack-up/strike back in 78 over costs
they did a good job of shutting down south aussie vic. and nsw as i remember.
i was still in jungle green then and during the event i was sent bush for a month so
i dont remember the duration or outcome. the the road blocks by the truck drivers in south aussie
were wide spread. mount gambier and keith in the south. port augusta qnd port pirie in the north and mount barker
in the adelaide hills south east of adelaide we would drive past in our land rovers toot and give them a thumbs up
and they would cheer.
good on them, its bloody time we took our country back.
as for the protests in melbourne and sydney. we dont call our armed response teams swat. in south aust its
called star force and when the army used to conduct training sessions with them we considered them
a bunch of dickhead cowboys. you can bet they had sniper teams in overwatch in melb. and sydney just
iching to have a go. the sas used to not like teaching any of them anything. hell here in south aussie
20 plus years ago in the middle of adelaide on a 40french plus degree day they deployed star force ops in a
mixture of full body armour and flack jackets
with mp5's to take out some drongo who was using a super soaker water pistol to squirt passengers
boarding and exiting trams. as i said dickheads

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This movement/job-action is coming to America too. Several Truck Drivers have posted videos.

I'm more of a direct-approach guy, but if these Trucker slowdowns work, without hurting the "little guy" the results would be delightful.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hear something similar might be happening all over i just hope it would be enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tim Pool had a guest and were talking about this trucker thing as well and Tim Pool will this Trucker thing be enough and will it be in large numbers? because if its a small protest or strike they wont care.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
it got no control now
will colllaspe without food

Will collapse yes but isn't this what they wanted? what they wanted is a slow collapse we to them are nothing but like slaves right? imanged being vaxed every 6 months to 9 months with a booster shot.

edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join