It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Team requires shot to enter game...or get shot at the game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You still watch that crap?

You support these overpaid a..holes ?

Watch college football instead.

a reply to: MPoling

This is where I'm at. I cancelled the NBA already. NFL isn't far behind. Most of what I'll make time for now is my team of choice at the college level. College can now, more or less, be paid now too (legally, NIL).
edit on 18-8-2021 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I like the NFL, i know it can get political for sure and the new commish is not the best.

I saw one guy really upset because he already bought season tickets. I wonder if they are going to issue full refunds for those that did.

www.cbssports.com...
The Saints changed conditions and are refusing to issue refunds, so...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling
Wow, a real reason for NFL players to take a knee, but it probably won't make the political statement they want

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Now thats funny, so true. Not the first time they have been shot, the prior shots were safer.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well here is the Saints update lol

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, a Republican who opposes mask mandates, called on state officials Wednesday to withhold funding for ongoing improvements of the state-owned Superdome unless the Saints agreed to provide refunds.

The Saints, in turn, announced the new refund policy Thursday, noting that just 120 account holders had requested refunds and that anyone else who wants a refund must make a request by Tuesday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join