It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the end game ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is interesting, the big boys at Pfizer have got the world by the short and curlies, the deals that they are doing seem to be Bizare, but most of Latin America has gone along with the narrative. If they want the good "Vaccine" they have to sign over Sovereign funds and Diplomatic and military bases if they want the Vaccine. So the Corporations are working for who. On the surface, it's spun as humanitarian, but underneath it's all about power and money. If the alphabet agencies are involved, it seems this gift keeps on giving. Since it escaped first in China, we have a high degree of deniability. The fact that this vid seems to be an Indian Gov. sanctioned outlet, we might be seeing a Diplomatic rift occurring.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Crazy I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow, that was from Febuary, it shows how powerful that these pharma companies are getting. They want to excessively profit off of everyone. I think that the big corporations abusing profit taking during this pandemic should meet the fate of alchemists in the past who did the same thing over the millennia.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Not the end, the beginning of the end. Thank goodness we are alive to experience it, huh?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I like the stuff that comes out of Norway, they seem to not be playing the fearmonger game and tell it like it should be told. It is important to read the whole article because there is a lot of stuff in it concerning natural immunity that will eventually make this virus another type of common cold. It discusses how reinfection once you have had the virus will be less life threatening.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I read somewhere that the Scandinavians fortify food with vitamin D as a matter of course. So following them if you don't do the same might be useless.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That will be to compensate for the lack of sunlight in the northern countries.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Most want comfort & to get tomorrows tech. yesterday.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Did it say in the video why the need for bases to be signed over?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

To act as guarantees for payment?, their currencies are not really that great.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thanks I didn't catch that! What do you think a pharmaceutical company would do if the ended up getting one of those bases?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Good question. I think I know the answer judging by who funds them.

Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12

Thanks I didn't catch that! What do you think a pharmaceutical company would do if the ended up getting one of those bases?

I would imagine that one might use them as depots for shipping and storing stuff that needs unusual environmental controls, like -80 degrees ultra-cold refrigeration, that normal refrigerated shipping (-20 degrees) can't provide.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Storage and Handling Summary

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Big Pharma military bases. That is wild. Seems like the first step to a dystopian cyberpunk future; the rise of the militarized mega corps; that rival even the governments and their militaries.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I never would have guessed that one! I was unaware the vaccine had to be stored at such temperatures. If covid blows over what would be the use for the bases then more vaccine storage or would they be sold back to their owners?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Thank you for linking that document.

Do you really think the tents set up to mass vaccinate followed any of this advice? You can go into any Walmart and get a shot. Page 1 of the document you linked.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Thank you for linking that document.

Do you really think the tents set up to mass vaccinate followed any of this advice? You can go into any Walmart and get a shot. Page 1 of the document you linked.

The storage at ultra-cold temps is long-term. Then it can be stored at lower temperatures, but for a shorter term.

Finally, it can be stored at room temperature for a few hours.

In fact, there is a clinical procedure for thawing and using the vaccines before they expire, any vaccines that exceed the time frame for temperature must be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12

I never would have guessed that one! I was unaware the vaccine had to be stored at such temperatures. If covid blows over what would be the use for the bases then more vaccine storage or would they be sold back to their owners?

I would guess that they could be retained for future use. Now we have the mRNA tech, I imagine we will be applying it to all sorts of pathogens and probably cancer, too. Thing is, mRNA doesn't survive long at room temperatures, so future cures will all need the storage infrastructure.

top topics

join