It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU looking into new possible side-effects of Covid Vaxs, Vax Passports Pushed heavily.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As EU looking into new possible side-effects of mRNA COVID-19 shots. Western Politicians, "Medical Experts by MSM" who are suggesting and claiming that vaccination passports are a win/win for everyone.

Seem to be ignoring the new news story out of the EU when it comes to the side effects of the mRNA covid shots by both Pfizer & Moderna. Leaders, polticans are already pushing for a fall introduction of the vax passports.

As the covid vax passports are beginning to be introduced heavily now into the fall season it appears that both drug markers decided not immediately respond to Reuters requests for comment on those such findings.

EU looking into new possible side-effects of mRNA COVID-19 shots

Pfizer, by far the biggest supplier of COVID-19 vaccines to the European Union, and Moderna did not immediately respond to Reuters requests for comment.

In Canada Ontario Doctors who are with the govt are claiming that Vax Passports are a win win for everyone. But i dobut that as i would be agaisnt such mandates.
It does appear that theses covid vax passports are planned to be pushed in Ontario around the time in fall. And they had being lying about the 90% vaccination rate they arent after the 90% they are after the 100% rate.

An vaccination rate which has being a wish of bill gates.

Vaccine certificates a 'win-win for everyone', Ontario doctors say

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
But i do find it amusing how some are saying things.
I noticed this comment on YT appearing from a user.

All of you saying this is authoritarian are missing the fact that vaccine passports existed pre COVID if you wanted to travel to certain countries you were required to show proof of immunization. Also you are a loud minority. If the majority want this that’s called democracy not authoritarianism don’t be mad your team lost

So why no flu passports then?

edit on 11-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Last month, the EMA found a possible link between very rare heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccines. However, the European regulator and the World Health Organization have stressed that benefits from these vaccines outweigh any risks.

I'm so GD tired of hearing the BS mantra of "the benefits outweigh the risks."

That is not for a government to determine this for the individual, and IMO, it's proving itself increasingly less applicable to this particular virus and its variants.

The list of unknown side effects keeps getting longer while the push to get it gets stronger. If that's not immoral and unethical, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

"the benefits outweigh the risks."

They are using mantra nonsense on those who cant think or do any research for themselves. Noicted how they cited WHO? the same WHO said well if we run out of the Greek alphabets.

They are going to be using star constellations for variants. They dont want this to end yet.

The list of unknown side effects

Pfizer & Moderna wouldn't comment and they cant while western polticans, shills are pushing out mark of the beast style system.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey I'm so GD tired of hearing the BS mantra of "the benefits outweigh the risks."

you're not the only one. and 'rare' ain't what it used to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don't think it's really about getting everyone vaccinated. I think the idea of a digital passport system, which would require everyone to carry a cell phone, is very appealing to tptb. It will enable them to track us all.
edit on 11 8 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

All for the great reset 2030 and they are aiming everything for that specif year.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: SlapMonkey I'm so GD tired of hearing the BS mantra of "the benefits outweigh the risks."

you're not the only one. and 'rare' ain't what it used to be.
What about “Medium-Rare”?

I’ll show myself out.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

i chuckled. have a star

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a reply to: slatesteam

i chuckled. have a star
In all fairness I like words.

They tend to have meaning.

But lately?

Seems I missed the Oxford Dictionary updates to “quarantine” “vaccine”, “effective”, “expected”, “medically-sound”, “rare”, “science”, “breakthrough” etc.

Gotta keep up on these things.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ughhhh...just got my 2nd shot and now i hurt all over again,and have sinus headaches.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Go to you're doctor get checked.
edit on 6-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

well i got it actually yesterday,then woke up like that. Its eased of a little though,still hurts though.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: HawkEyi

well i got it actually yesterday,then woke up like that. Its eased of a little though,still hurts though.

Either way just make sure you get checked to see that you're ok.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I will. I got a visit coming up and ill request a bloodwork and antibody test.

join