It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Scott at Mt Vernon School Powerful Vaccine information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Doctor Scott speaks in front of the school board at Mt. Vernon Indiana. Very powerful delivery against the guidance the CDC and NIH are providing

twitter.com...

Only link I could find as YouTube censored it. If anyone has a better, please imbed and post.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That was great. It's on Rumble as well:

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
YouTube censored it, surely not!

Why, why, why, why can't people see the truth being buried right in front of their eyes? Are people THIS intellectually dishonest!?

His point about the vaccine being the cause of the 'variants' is spot on. The 'science' squad of ATS seem to have swallowed the crazy pills and back the idea that unvaccinated people are responsible for the virus mutating to be vaccine resistant - this is only said now, before this pandemic this notion would have been utterly ridiculed, because it's patently ridiculous!

I admire you for trying, but until they all start dying (possibly) this winter, they're not going to listen.
Also, when they do start dying, they're going to blame the unvaccinated and go after them even more! Steady yourself, it's coming!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was posted recently.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Thank you I missed that. Mod please delete.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Amazing video.. that guy seems to know what he is talking about and you can tell her said it all with upmost integrity..

Great find 👏

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Np. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
Doctor Scott speaks in front of the school board at Mt. Vernon Indiana. Very powerful delivery against the guidance the CDC and NIH are providing

twitter.com...

Only link I could find as YouTube censored it. If anyone has a better, please imbed and post.

what? wow, I live in Mt. Vernon. didn't even know it was going on!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Please add comments to the ongoing thread below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks

Thread closed.

join