It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

A gene altering vaccination to delete the "religious gene". A presentation to The Pentagon 2005

Right...okay...somatic mutation by MRNA therapy... What was it that Descartes said now?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They may not be able to arrest all of us, but, they can try. My employer has made it clear that violating anything put into place for COVID is cause for termination no matter when or where it happens. They are more concerned with avoiding bad publicity than anything else. Of course higher up is based in Europe and is about as Liberal as it gets.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank-you ATS colleague CrankyOldMan for your global perspective!

More at: twitter.com...

America needs to see a little more sickness in Vaccinated Individuals, but we'll come around too. Hopefully sooner, rather than later, to minimize the suffering.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Six weeks since this thread began and no sign yet of widespread resistance to employer vaccine mandates.

Better luck with the next revolution.

edit on 22/9/21 by Astyanax because: more weeks

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Six weeks since this thread began and no sign yet of widespread resistance to employer vaccine mandates.

It's being covered up by a MSM news blackout and suppression plan riddled with meaningless stories and deflections and red herrings 😎

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
But all of us "Trump" worshipers would have taken the vaccine if our god Trump told us to.......In Trumps own words "WRONG!"

LOL, hell to the nah, to the nah, nah, nah.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's being covered up by a MSM news blackout and suppression plan riddled with meaningless stories and deflections and red herrings 😎

Because we are individually telling our employers to "F off". My turn comes on Oct 15 officially as I am working at Department of Energy National Lab who has forced subcontractors to enforce the "Federal mandate" since it would be illegal for the Feds to actually enforce their mandate. Although I have already let my employer (who is a subcontractor at the lab) know that there is no way I am taking this experimental jab, so my employer is going to provide me with remote work arrangements. I let them know I was on the first plane home if they didn't want to retain my services.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's being covered up by a MSM news blackout and suppression plan riddled with meaningless stories and deflections and red herrings

How you wish.

You like twitter, don’t you? Here are a few tweets for you, all about antivax civil disobedience.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Enjoy!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join