It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to have reoccurring dreams of being here after the rapture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It was always snowing in the dreams. In one specifically vivid dream which bothers me to this day although it was over 15 years ago, the sunset was bright reddish orange, but the sun itself was a black hole with flames around it rolling over the sky (I know my physics, that's not how that works). I was driving to work, when the snow piled up to where the car could not go on. Then I got a moped out of the trunk (dream physics I guess) and then it could only go so far, do I got my longboard out of the back (I had stoped skating years before that) and tried it (shouldn't that be worse than a car, dream physics again) and then that did not work. Next I somehow had a pair of snow shoes (never owned any) and still I ended up getting stuck. Then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
pft....

Good job it was just a dream.

Only last night i had a dream England won the World Cup, woke up in a cold sweat just thinking about it but thankfuly it was only a dream.
edit on 9-8-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe it was not a dream and you actually time travelled back to 66?

And some people are on the pitch.....they think its all over......

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe it was not a dream and you actually time travelled back to 66?

And some people are on the pitch.....they think its all over......

Na...

I mean Harry Kane scored the winner so i don't think it was that.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thanks for OP
no shortage of cosmic / celestial events prophesied for the End Times

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
It was always snowing in the dreams. In one specifically vivid dream which bothers me to this day although it was over 15 years ago, the sunset was bright reddish orange, but the sun itself was a black hole with flames around it rolling over the sky (I know my physics, that's not how that works). I was driving to work, when the snow piled up to where the car could not go on. Then I got a moped out of the trunk (dream physics I guess) and then it could only go so far, do I got my longboard out of the back (I had stoped skating years before that) and tried it (shouldn't that be worse than a car, dream physics again) and then that did not work. Next I somehow had a pair of snow shoes (never owned any) and still I ended up getting stuck. Then I woke up.

I have had 5 dreams now this year, and each plays out like I have been left behind, but will soon follow after some job is completed...kind of has me spooked also

I wish we could get around in real life like we do in dreams! I would actually travel a lot more ha

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

It sounds like you subconsciously feel like moving forward in life has become an unending obstacle. I'm not sure why you feel like you'll be stuck here during or after the rapture unless you feel like you're stuck in your faith and not moving forward in it either.

edit on 9-8-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
Isn't that what life is? And I only assume it's the rapture. Nobody else was anywhere to be seen.
edit on 9.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: Typo

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Maybe your faith in your walk isn’t as strong as it should/could be, have you reflected on your failings?
Was Jesus not enough?
You can’t save yourself, that’s obvious in your dream

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ah, good point. Maybe God was warning me.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe God was trying to free you from the burden of religion, saving yourself, Maybe best rely on Jesus and stop trying, after all, He accomplished everything so you can go out and just love others in His name
There is only one law for christians, to love
That’s the good news, God finished it
edit on 10-8-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I will say that given up on "church teachings" and going with actual study of the Bible has been a very interesting and freeing experience. Although I still occasionally go to a church.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
thanks for OP
no shortage of cosmic / celestial events prophesied for the End Times

Yeah, it's an ongoing thing. Ironically, for them being the "End Times," they never actually seem to come to an end.

new topics

top topics

join