It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rollercoasters and vaccinations For Those Who haven’t yet rolled up their sleeve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As Health Canada issued warning Bell’s Palsy warning to Pfizer and still continue to claim that its still safe for use.
There is a ongoing Mobile vaccination campaign going as an attempt to reach those who haven’t yet rolled up their sleeve. It does appear that in Canada the real goal target of the covid vaccination is not 70% 80% 90% they are after 100%

You dont hear that being discussed or mentioned on the MSM. You dont even hear what the actually overall goal of the vaccination target is. But like in the UK,France polticans have no problems pushing for a vax passports dispute the growing reports of re infections by the vaccinated or the potential risks.

No need to talk your doctor anymore nor to talk with your doctors of your potential side effects or reactions. Just step in the bus and get vaccinated.

No consent required needed. This is a thing i have problem with.

GO Transit buses are being used in an attempt to reach those who haven’t yet rolled up their sleeve.

Ontario is partnering with @Metrolinx to offer a new, convenient option for Ontarians to receive the #COVID19 vaccine.

Rollercoasters and vaccinations

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What's up with the colonists that all originated in England that makes they population so easily compliant and docile? I notice the same lack of resistance in Australia, NZ, and Canada. What was in that Kool-aid that the kings of old pushed to have such a tame little herd o sheeple? Was it the tea?
edit on 7-8-2021 by starshift because: Added

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Threats from the govt, public officials giving people no choices. Pressure.
But people shouldn't believe the MSM to much.

edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: starshift

Threats from the govt, public officials giving people no choices. Pressure.
But people shouldn't believe the MSM to much.

But they do. My province has pretty much shelved restrictions and some others are easing theirs. However Quebec is bringing in vaxports and looks like Ontario may follow. Trudeau offered Quebec 6 billion dollars towards a childcare program and he rolled. Today's news is informing us we want a vaxport. I fear our reprieve will be short.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

That might be the reason why Quebec was willing to go for a vax passport over that childcare program? what would be that point if there might be side effects on most people?

I fear our reprieve will be short.

But this cant continue forever like this. I wouldn't call it freedom either. Freedom doesn't come on a paper over a mobile device or to be checked.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

That might be the reason why Quebec was willing to go for a vax passport over that childcare program? what would be that point if there might be side effects on most people?

I fear our reprieve will be short.

But this cant continue forever like this. I wouldn't call it freedom either. Freedom doesn't come on a paper over a mobile device or to be checked.

I guess their premier dictator made their choice. Quebec is the only province that already has a 10.00 a day program but they can do what they want with the money ie general revenue.
My vaxxed friends are quite upset about 4th wave rumor since they got jabbed to travel. I expected it. One couple appeared quite surprised when we informed them they can catch and transmit covid. Honestly they don't care if we are or arent (yet?)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

My vaxxed friends are quite upset about 4th wave rumor since they got jabbed to travel. I expected it. One couple appeared quite surprised when we informed them they can catch and transmit covid. Honestly they don't care if we are or arent (yet?)

Well you better not tell them about the 5th wave and the extra booster shots for the next year seasons. I get why some vaccinated got the vax they thought that they would just get the vax and "Get this over with" ?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
"A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, defending it with his life, a civilian does not." - Johnny Rico while student

"A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility." - Johnny Rico after weeks of military service.

The vaccine confers citizenship.

top topics

join