It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even on a 100 percent effective and safe vaccine getting enough participation is unlikely...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: putnam6

Here in Ontario, they keep increasing the goal.

I think we're going for 90% now.

And, of course, it's the unvaccinated that are at fault for the spread, evidence be damned.

Exactly and even now with compliant Canada only 62.751%of all people in Ontario are fully vaccinated according to

covid19tracker.ca...

True.

We aren't even at the original goal of 70% yet and they've raised it twice.

It's just a tactic to hard sell the C-Jab.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's that simple even with a 100% safe and effective vaccine getting 80% compliance is a fool's errand. I posit that even if the vaccine was in pill form 100% safe and effective getting 80% compliance in a 5 year period is impossible if ever.

PS
and yes I know the regardless of "we should try angle", this is about the fact that we won't be able to get enough compliance for eradication thus the folly of forcing and coercsion of vaccinations, try another approach

I feel fairly certain if they allowed people to sue the Pharma companies and docs and politicians and celebrities that are pushing it, if something happened, they would have a higher vaccination rate.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sure, it WAS possible. It isn't now, the lying, the censorship, the political biased. The careless jabs of saline and air.. in an emerging rush to push a vaccine. Even politicians using doubles, and faking vaccine injections.. because even they don't believe what they are pushing.. (Look at the bahavior of Nancy pilosi getting her hair done unmasked.. look at bill gates double, look at Kamala Harris who says one thing and does the exact opposite. "Vaxed people don't need masks.. but in public I kiss my husband with a mask on". (Yet she claimed to of been vaccinated.)

Andrew Cuomo put sick people inal a nursing home to boost death rates of those that were already on hospice for federal funding. All those deaths were labelled covid.

The fact injured people can't sue and more is the reasons why people will not take the vaccine.

The fact regulations were changed just to approve this vaccine is just the tip of the iceberg.

The list just goes on and on.

I encourage you and everyone else to watch, share, this video. It is the reason why we had such regulations. The covid vaccine was rushed and pushed just like this pill. A hard history to learn that destroyed thousands of not millions of lives.

the reason why we have regulations

This medicine was used as a sleep aid for the busy worker. Deemed safe in every way, handed out like candy at a faire. It was in every store, for pennies. Within the first year, a generation was born with severe birth defects all over the world. In fact most defected pictures you have ever seen was and is from this pandemic of "everyone including rats can pop em like tic tac and not overdose".

These laws were put into place to protect the population, and because of covid we rolled back these protections. They did not actually go through any trials that mattered. Their trials were often mislabelled, and anything that fell out of what they deemed for the study was written off. Including any/all preconditions.

EXAMPLE: THAT THEY ADMITTED DOING!
If your blood type was b+ and you had a negative outcome you were NOT included in the study even if no underlying conditions were there from the start.

Then the trials were further restricted into looking for things like "women don't spread the virus as much due to estrogen.. so let's move the control groups to women only" while still demanding men take the vaccine.

There was way, way to many exclusions that does not apply to the real life population of the people to even consider an actual safety rating. So manipulated results are/were on a grand scale of about 90% of All test subjects. While the above is just an example of a few they used to pass the vaccine. There was plenty of other manipulations done that can/will never apply to the real world.

They labelled these as safe, censored people who spoke out including the injured on a massive scale. Despite knowing the failed repeated attempts at using rna vaccines.

If they were actually honest from the start, and didn't criminalize people who refused to take the vaccine. More people would of "done the right thing".

Or do you forget all of the handouts in every city to anyone who was struggling pretty much on a weekly basis? The community was working together at the start, and they created a divide, not us.

Plenty of people were willing to take the experimental vaccine because they wanted to save lives. But despite issues occuring that would of closed down any other medicine or vaccine they continued to push.

The day they live up to the standards of the people, set in place to protect the people, without censorship is the day the resistance will stop.

They had the chance to do this the right way, and instead they protected and profited off the lives of many who are now debilitated and can barely move, with no cures or hopes.

So as it stands, the vaccine needs to go back to the drawing board. Properly done instead of wasting valuable time. Which is exactly what they did by giving these companies full blown immunity.

P.s if the court can order Trump's taxes even though he is no longer in office, and your jobs can know your medical history. I would love to see a third party blood lab release the vaccine result of every politicians and leader in the world.. with bank statements/crypto/stock/income of any form of every employee that works at those labs for a year..

If every single one of them pushing the vaccine has had the vaccine. Only then I will consider, but until then a politician is only as good as a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon.
edit on 7-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good point! Tons of women still don't trust the birth-control vaccine that's been around for decades.

Like how the covid vaccines don't stop you getting or spreading covid, birth control meds do not necessarily stop you from getting pregnant.

I've known many a surprised woman who was on the 'pill'.

If only abstinence would make this whole covid mess go away the way it stops unexpected babies being created lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It doesnt work because we are divided but it still works because uninformed people follow orders and enforce it for them. The left is brainwashed beyond repair. They have them on a hook. Why wouldnt they proceed with their plans further? Who cares that the lie is obvious. Enough people believe it so they move on. IMO we need more division

It's not just the left. It's the right too. It's @#$%ed up on every side of the coin.

Wish more people would open their eyes to that. This is why I hate teams. You're expected to point out the sins of every ones but your own.

Left/Right Black/White when you're on a side or anything other than 'right or wrong' you're playing the game and part of the problem. Every team is just as brainwashed as the other, because let me tell you, the 'left' person thinks the exact same thing you do about the 'right'.

We need to call all the bullshot out equally.

These politicians all fight in public, but behind closed doors they're all partying on the same team at the 'grove' when that time of year comes around.

2 teams yet always the same single government. Let that sink in for a minute.

2 party politics is nothing but an illusion of choice. Your vote does not matter. The only thing that matters is you hate the other team because they're not your team.

Exactly even though I lean right on some issues I lean left on a lot of others I think most people do

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It doesnt work because we are divided but it still works because uninformed people follow orders and enforce it for them. The left is brainwashed beyond repair. They have them on a hook. Why wouldnt they proceed with their plans further? Who cares that the lie is obvious. Enough people believe it so they move on. IMO we need more division

It's not just the left. It's the right too. It's @#$%ed up on every side of the coin.

Wish more people would open their eyes to that. This is why I hate teams. You're expected to point out the sins of every ones but your own.

Left/Right Black/White when you're on a side or anything other than 'right or wrong' you're playing the game and part of the problem. Every team is just as brainwashed as the other, because let me tell you, the 'left' person thinks the exact same thing you do about the 'right'.

These politicians all fight in public, but behind closed doors they're all partying on the same team at the 'grove' when that time of year comes around.

2 party politics is nothing but an illusion of choice. Your vote does not matter. The only thing that matters is you hate the other team because they're not your team.

Exactly even though I lean right on some issues I lean left on a lot of others I think most people do

I don't lean towards THE right, I lean towards what IS right.

I cannot be left or right leaning because often when I express an opinion, those who label themselves right will call me a lefty and those on the left will accuse me of being a rightie. FOR THE SAME OPINION and often in the same thread.

It's not that I am either that they do this, it is because my view does not align with theirs so I must automatically be on the other team when I am on neither.

Seems pretty simple, if something is bad it should be condemned. If something is good it should be praised. Political ideologies be damned.

When a topic about something relating to any society comes up there is really only one question that should be asked.

"Is this in EVERYONE'S best interest?"

Sadly most ask "Is this in MY best interest?"

I've seen too many ideas over the years that were great for everyone be shot down simply because 'we didn't think of it, the other guys did, ergo it is bad.' and no other reasons.

Same for people pushing ideas because "It must be good simply because the other team hates it" and no other reason.

This species is freaking insane.
edit on 7-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and added words

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

100% safe and effective vaccine

Along with mercury amalgam tooth fillings, fluorides in the water, mandatory extraction of molars, for implants and dentures, safe legal and rare ABORTION, red flag laws for emergency gun confiscation orders, mental health civil commitments for involuntary hospitalization, and lifetime revocation of gun rights.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I cannot be left or right leaning because often when I express an opinion, those who label themselves right will call me a lefty and those on the left will accuse me of being a rightie. FOR THE SAME OPINION and often in the same thread.

It's not that I am either that they do this, it is because my view does not align with theirs so I must automatically be on the other team when I am on neither.

Seems pretty simple, if something is bad it should be condemned. If something is good it should be praised. Political ideologies be damned.

When a topic about something relating to any society comes up there is really only one question that should be asked.

I've seen too many ideas over the years that were great for everyone be shot down simply because 'we didn't think of it, the other guys did, ergo it is bad.' and no other reasons.

Same for people pushing ideas because "It must be good simply because the other team hates it" and no other reason.

For sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's that simple even with a 100% safe and effective vaccine getting 80% compliance is a fool's errand. I posit that even if the vaccine was in pill form 100% safe and effective getting 80% compliance in a 5 year period is impossible if ever.

PS
and yes I know the regardless of "we should try angle", this is about the fact that we won't be able to get enough compliance for eradication thus the folly of forcing and coercsion of vaccinations, try another approach

I feel fairly certain if they allowed people to sue the Pharma companies and docs and politicians and celebrities that are pushing it, if something happened, they would have a higher vaccination rate.

Probably true on a good portion of the unvaccinated, though that isn't my main concern.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

For sure.

Not really talking about right or wrong, just that the 2 party system forces compromise, and with the vaccine policy, the seems to be no compromise at all. This slaps a person's individual freedom, and it's not warranted to curtail individual freedoms on a virus of this lethality.

Besides what is "right" for you might not be "right' for me it's why America is about the rights of the individual. With such a diversity of the population without compromise, somebody is gonna always feel slighted.

While I would not condone coercion or exclusionary tactics, if the lethality was double or triple it would be easier to understand the urgency.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: justinacolmena

100% safe and effective vaccine

Along with mercury amalgam tooth fillings, fluorides in the water, mandatory extraction of molars, for implants and dentures, safe legal and rare ABORTION, red flag laws for emergency gun confiscation orders, mental health civil commitments for involuntary hospitalization, and lifetime revocation of gun rights.

So you are saying what exactly?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It looks more like the keywords for ATS than a post.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

For sure.

Not really talking about right or wrong, just that the 2 party system forces compromise, and with the vaccine policy, the seems to be no compromise at all. This slaps a person's individual freedom, and it's not warranted to curtail individual freedoms on a virus of this lethality.

Besides what is "right" for you might not be "right' for me it's why America is about the rights of the individual. With such a diversity of the population without compromise, somebody is gonna always feel slighted.

While I would not condone coercion or exclusionary tactics, if the lethality was double or triple it would be easier to understand the urgency.

America is indeed about the Rights of the Individual.

But did the US Constitution give you those Rights, or just protect them? In other words, the US acknowledges the Rights of ALL mankind. That's why I support your Constitution to the degree that I do (even more than mine, which doesn't acknowledge inherent Rights)

There is still such thing as "Right" or "Wrong", it's just that in the States that has turned into "Right" or "Left".

Not saying that the "Right" is always right either, in fact, I'll call them on their BS just as fast.

It's a sad state of affairs, the way everything is political now.

I get what AK was saying, that's all. That is, that, right is right, whether you are Left or Right.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

PS

Probably true on a good portion of the unvaccinated, though that isn't my main concern.

Personally I don't care either way. The vaccinated are still catching covid and getting sick as are the unvaccinated. Doesn't really matter to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

PS

Personally I don't care either way. The vaccinated are still catching covid and getting sick as are the unvaccinated. Doesn't really matter to me.

Not to thread drift my own thread but, if this was planned, I'm beginning to believe something got screwed up along the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It looks more like the keywords for ATS than a post.

LOL, now that's funny lol, those sound a little more intense even for ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join