It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau Says There Are 'No More Excuses' For Canadians To Not Get Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Same idiot that said Astrazeneca was safe, until it wasn't.

Just watch out for Bill C-36, which they won't openly talk about.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not only is it infuriating, but it's insulting to those who have actually done their due diligence, researched all aspects of getting poked by this so-called vaccine, and then made a conscious well-informed choice to decline.

Some people would prefer to take their chances with therapeutics rather than this particular type of "vaccine".

These authoritarians act like you're an imbecile if you have a different way of thinking. They have zero respect for others.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Something is wrong when a Canadian PM is urging everyone or every Canada to get vaccinated.
While ignoring the side effects of heart inflammations and other issues.

They seem to be changing the goal posts and now want to achieve the dream of Bill Gates quote which is in order to end the pandemic everyone must be vaccinated.

Justin Trudeau Says There Are 'No More Excuses' For Canadians To Not Get Vaccinated

The Canadian PM said.

Justin Trudeau said that there are "no more excuses" for staying unvaccinated.

No More excuses? well i for one dont feel like want to became guinea pig and find out the side effects and i dont like when the lying media which lied about the H1N1 vax are treating the covid vax as rare.

I dont like when polticans pull a photo op to try and convince others.

8.28.2021 Update

Crowd anger over Covid-19 rules and restrictions causes Canada President Trudeau to cancel an event, out of fear of being beat up and stomped on.

Source: gettr.com...

Canadians are smart, with their attempt to force changes before the brutal Winter arrives.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I have an excuse. This genetic therapy technology has been in trial for years and never approved until now during a pandemic. I'm not saying this changes DNA but it is a new technology that is unproven. This technology enters our cells and makes our cells create foreign proteins by either MRNA directly deposited in the cells cytoplasm or by entering the nucleus with DNA (Viral Vector) to create MRNA that way.

It could be a miracle or it could be a curse. I appreciate all you volunteers to become part of a world-wide phase three trial to test this out. I am part of the placebo group. I wish you well.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, the way I see it, the needle and the side effects are not worth it. Covid has by now attenuated to the point it is far weaker than influenza A.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingexplorer

It seems that they are now using covid for population control the way i look at it. If there is a pushback its going to happen one way or the other. This cant go on forever.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes.If the vax is safe and effective why the need for threats of losing your job? if you dont take it? cant the un vaxed sit and work along side with vaxed?

If it is effective why the need for bribes?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I wonder why are the vaccinated so afraid. They should be at peace knowing they are totally safe from the Covid-19 after volunteering for a phase three trial.......

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And the only manufacturing he brings to Canada (beside CCP ship manufacturing) Is Moderna vaccine manufacturing

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
1 Billion towards any province willing to enforce passports
no admittance to sports programs,gyms
this has nothing to do with stemming the spread of the virus
nor has our health in mind at all
punish the unvaxed
disgusting behaviour
we will remember these days and who participated.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Its about money its not even about the vaxed vs un vaxed. Anymore. Majority of those sports venues will be empty. It would be noticeable.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazingexplorer
Well, the way I see it, the needle and the side effects are not worth it. Covid has by now attenuated to the point it is far weaker than influenza A.

You are more correct than you realize. The news media and health authorities are now making up lies about Hospitals being overrun, and trucks being used as morgues.

When you look up the stats on the state with the horrific carnage, you see that it's nowhere near as bad as it was last Summer or this Spring...the two most recent "waves".

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

They are between a rock and a hard place. They cant do a U-turn, and can only keep pushing. I don't think that their lives will be very long. and if they get through the next few years it will be a life not worth living. As this nightmare continues the adverse effects will have a predictable reaction. At least in Canada flushing people out of the trees could get counterproductive.

edit on 29-8-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think the time is also long passed to stop calling it vaccine!

Traditional vaccines, throughout the history of vaccines, prevent the individual from catching whatever the nasty little bugger of the moment is, as well as preventing transmission. These new gene editing vaccines do neither, so are therefore NOT vaccines. What they actually are, and what their real purpose is are open to debate and speculation. Perhaps those are questions all these politicians should be asked.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I think the time is also long passed to stop calling it vaccine!

Traditional vaccines, throughout the history of vaccines, prevent the individual from catching whatever the nasty little bugger of the moment is, as well as preventing transmission. These new gene editing vaccines do neither, so are therefore NOT vaccines. What they actually are, and what their real purpose is are open to debate and speculation. Perhaps those are questions all these politicians should be asked.

GOOD POINTS. I hadn't thought of that. But now I'll point out to everyone whom I get into a Covid conservation with, that these are not Covid-19 "vaccines".

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Whatever is happening the graph does not lie it can be open to many interpretations though, but the simplest is always the best..... That when mass vaccinations start the death rates go up.www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join