It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk vs Gates

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not sure I’ve seen this posted before, and I see new posts regularly through the day. Maybe it flew under the radar, but Musk has basically called Gates an idiot and has gone on record saying he thinks the stats have been artificially inflated……considering Gates has a book at the top of his pile called ‘how to lie with statistics’ I find this news report from the ‘sun’ quite amusing lol

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

They should have a tag team MMA match with Bezos and Soros to settle it all.

There can be only one.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If one of them has the ‘rod’ of correction…..they will win…..lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That's really funny to me because in my mind I've been pitting one against the other for some time now, and have long been on Team Musk

Despite all the submarine Thai rescue weirdness, Musk comes across to me as maybe one of the "good guys."

I'd say Elon has just as much a right to speak on the issues as Gates and less in terms of conflicts of interest.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A ‘Musk’ ateer maybe lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And he’s much, much smarter than gates will ever be lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

There can be only one.

Elon-Gated?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That deserves corny joke of the week award…..lol

Well done lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: MykeNukem

There can be only one.

Elon-Gated?

LMAO nice.

Yea, sort of like Benniffer.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Explain please….lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Tested Nov 2020.

I can't speak on Elon Musk's behalf but. I can see his point.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I’ve posted a couple of times about my brother testing positive in a house of five, with kids, one undergoing leukaemia treatment at 12 years old, no immune system to fight off a virus…..and my sisters boy testing positive for the ‘rona…..in a household of five…..no one, I repeat no one else, and I’ve been to both households, no one else caught it…….

So an adult, and a child tested positive for it, yet neither one of them ‘passed’ it on……

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Musk vs Gates

One wants to inject a bioweapon into your body and the other wants to put a microchip in your brain.

Thats the only difference I see, the rest is simply controlled opposition and distraction with pretty toys.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It’s gonna be a case of ‘choose your poison’ then

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Musk vs Gates

One wants to inject a bioweapon into your body and the other wants to put a microchip in your brain.

Thats the only difference I see, the rest is simply controlled opposition and distraction with pretty toys.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
RONA is a fraud

Its more than obvious

The swamp used it to remove trump in collusion with the CCP/PLA

What The CCP/PLA didn't realize was... The swamp really used it to take out the CCP

The plot will twist once more, The commies within the western world will be scapegoated and tried for treason, and Trump will resume office once again in 2024, Gates is a power hungry commie sympathizer

Buckle up

edit on 26-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree, both men have an Agenda but go about them in different ways. Bill Gates is probably worse though as he wants to forcibly inject you whilst with Musk you'd have to pay to get chipped which is less mandatory.

Still, both men are far from perfect and worship the dollar instead of the greater good.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Musk would totally destroy that milk toast, pasty, nerd!!

If that dope smoker would get off his @ss and do some real work!!!

TL;DR @OP. Just wanted to vote early my opinion on this matter of dire importance!!!

(Hehehe…)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Someone needs to get Bill Gates and inject him with the vaccine. Not saline solution, the real vaccine. Then we will see how he reacts

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Not sure I’ve seen this posted before, and I see new posts regularly through the day. Maybe it flew under the radar, but Musk has basically called Gates an idiot and has gone on record saying he thinks the stats have been artificially inflated……considering Gates has a book at the top of his pile called ‘how to lie with statistics’ I find this news report from the ‘sun’ quite amusing lol

www.thesun.co.uk...

The juxtaposition of Bill Gates as a business leader in the vaccine industry authoring that kind of topic is just plain kek. Why would you publish a book exposing your own bad math like no one is going to connect the dots?

edit on 26-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
One guy’s flying cars around fake space and the other guy’s pushing killer injections for fake viruses.

new topics

top topics

join