It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene oxide??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
Great thread! I don’t want to de-rail your thread, I recently came up with a similar theory that the graphene used contain some sort of coding or circuit boards.

You could be onto something.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Graphine Oxide , when released into the Human Bloodstream , DESTROYS Blood Vessels . CONFIRMED . If it is Proven to be a Part of Covid-19 Vaccines , then that would be a Criminal Act Against the Vaccinated .

Just bouncing my post off-of yours ZM, not directly asking you the below questions, that sort of turned into a rant.
They're rhetorical questions, just to get us all thinking.

Well at least the general-public all know what's in the Jibber-Jabbers™, right ?

Who would be foolish enough to take a Jibber-Jabber™, without even researching the ingredients as part of their due-diligence, and duty to self and family ?

Do folks really believe that their family Doctor™ knows all there is to know about Medicine™ ?
Do folks know that there supposedly trusted family Doctor™ may be incentivized to deliver more Jibber-Jabbers™ ?
Do folks think their wonderful family Doctor™ would still see them if no money was involved ?
Do folks think that all Doctors™, agree on everything, 100% ?
Wouldn't that mean, among other things, that maybe some Doctors™ can be wrong about something ?

100% of all Doctors™ recommending the Jibber-Jabber™, have no idea what consequences it will have on your body, in 2, 5, 10, 20 years.
Not a single one.

But you know what they do have ?
Obligations to offer medical care, that is established by health Authorities™ .

Why do you think that anyone complaining of feeling-down : gets prescribed Anti-Depressants™ ?
Because if the Doctor™ doesn't offer them, and the patient self-harms : the Doctor™ can be held liable.

Go-on : ask a Doctor™ what they think of GO, see what they reply.

( Sorry for the bit of a rant. )

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
blood

originally posted by: Salander
Sorry for no link, but I've seen pictures of some of the blood of recipients, and it does look freakingly similar to the pictures of the graphene oxide in Spain.

Here's a twitter thread with some pics of strangely organized blood cells. As well they are now saying vaccinated veins will glow under black light and people are noticing black light street lights going up. Getting weirder.

Blood

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
Environmental Chemist by degree.

This is basically a Graphene compound absolutely. the OH addition to any carbon chain long or small usually is called alcohol.

Methanol is one carbon and the OH molecule attached to make C-OH.

Ethanol is two carbons and the OH molecule attached to make C2OH

etc.

Graphene has a slight magnetic field around it that makes it unique like the "Graphite" powedered lubricants use. Things that will incorporate it will work smoothly with graphene attached to both sides of a solid. The OH could create a situation where the magnetic field is weaker but by attaching to the water may free up the OH molecules from the molecule and leave the base graphenes.

Here is a primer on Graphene

Graphene

Adding the OH to "Graphene" will make it soluble in liquids like water and blood. It can deliver other things sitting on it to a targeted location in the solution is my bet from how we do things in Chemistry. BioChemistry is similar but we know to be careful making things easily accessible to our own blood vessels. Well, only a bad scientist would want to harm others and apparently we have some sinister people on Earth looking to create weapons of mass death using Science to do so.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
blood

Sorry for no link, but I've seen pictures of some of the blood of recipients, and it does look freakingly similar to the pictures of the graphene oxide in Spain.

Here's a twitter thread with some pics of strangely organized blood cells. As well they are now saying vaccinated veins will glow under black light and people are noticing black light street lights going up. Getting weirder.

Blood

That is concerning to me. Not sure what to believe from whom but if I saw that looking at samples of blood I am sure I would not like it. Blood cells look random in a microscope not marching time.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I cannot help but wonder how this chemical compound will be spread into the blood supply, as apparently those who have received the shots are not prevented from donating blood.

It does not bode well for the nation's blood supply.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: fernalley
blood

Blood

That is concerning to me. Not sure what to believe from whom but if I saw that looking at samples of blood I am sure I would not like it. Blood cells look random in a microscope not marching time.

This sort of makes me wonder if the problems some of the vaccinated are having with blood clots may be because they have parts of their bodies to close to ferrous metals and the blood has become magnetized and is clumping together at the site closest to the metal. Or looking at the photograph, perhaps the blood has become magnetized enough that it just has the blood cells magnetically clumping together all on their own. This is pretty weird stuff.

Makes me sort of curious to know how these people would fare when going through an MRI scan. If I were in the room, I might not want to be standing too close to the machine during the scan.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Someone needs to save those images.
edit on 25-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

100% of all Doctors™ recommending the Jibber-Jabber™, have no idea what consequences it will have on your body, in 2, 5, 10, 20 years. Not a single one.

Not a single one of them either knows what will happen who are recommending vaxs know what will happen a a year or so from now.

Yet there are some doctors who are desperate to claim or suggest of the back by saying that "We have to vaccinate the whole planet"

Why is there such rush rush to vaccinate the whole planet? whats the goal here?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Why the rush indeed ?
Ever work in an office where ' projects ' were a big thing ?
You know : goal-posts, mile-sticks, goals, deadlines, that kind of stuff ?
The date 2030™ seems to come-up in the plans of lots of these ' Transhumanist™ ' , and ' Eugenics™ ' types of institutions these days.

The Corbett-Report : Whitney Webb Dissects the Wellcome™ Leap™ into Transhumanism™.

' They™ ' want to build a better tomorrow for the World™, well supposedly...
But since ' They™ ' are smart, and we are dumb : ' They™ ' 're gonna decide how it's gonna go-down.

Yet to be seen if Graphene Oxide plays a role, or is some kind of collateral-damage, or maybe just a distraction.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, the wife and I watched a movie last night called "Gamer". After all this type of discussion, watching that movie sure seemed sorta like deja vu to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Before building back better, like any war, the old has to be destroyed first.

This is a presentation done by Patrick Wood on July 31 2021 about technocracy and transhumanism.

He speaks about how Scientism is a religion......
Here is a link to a book he had published in 2018.
Technocracy: The Hard Road to World Order.
www.amazon.co.uk...
And here is just one of the reviews of the book on the page.

December 2020
A clarion look at what is happening behind the scenes, uncloaking the real power brokers and their agenda for economic and social totalitarianism. A must read for anyone seeking to know the truth behind the anger, fear and chaos we are experiencing these days—and where we are headed if we sit back idly.

edit on 15-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Finally made it through the vid, after three sessions, whew !!

Was happy to see this recent interview, and have seen him several times elsewhere.
Love his articulation and presentation style, backed by decades of research experience.

What a ride !

The whole Covid™ madness sweeping the globe, seen through that lens of Scientism™ : is rather really clearly explained, for once, shining a light on the total mess we are seeing today.

Will be sharing this vid, as it offers at least one explanation, that does have some heavy ' hits '.

Didn't want to : but feel dragged-back into the mad-mad world...
Well : at least partially.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join