It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene and mrna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Firstly I don’t have any source to be able to verify this.

I am becoming suspicious of how can so many people who have taken whichever. Vaccine, have either become positive or passed away.

Could the vaccine simply be a way to accelerate deaths, by this I mean could the graphene contain either wafers of circuit boards that eventually end up in the cardio vascular system and eventually exhaled and the breathed in by those who. Have taken the vaccine.

I imagine this process would not be hard to achieve for example you have a say positive batch and a negative batch of the graphene wafers which wouldn’t be hard to mix batches with positive and negative circuit.

These graphene circuits are exchanged by breath and inhaled, which eventually may change the wiring in your brain which causes short circuits, and these may look like strokes, blood clots as the circulatory as well as protons and neutrons are affected by a rogue program.

Which cause a human body to try and fight this invader and your immune system becomes so confused that it starts fighting itself, and you gain fevers. Blood clots. Heart issues, and eventually you immune system gives up, though looks like a severe viral infection ie a virus.

It’s just a thought, though who knows.

edit on 15-7-2021 by robsmith because: Spells

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
You might be on to something here mate. I won't say I'm even remotely smart to explain the science or mechanics behind your theory. Maybe some other memebers will have the grey matter to explain this better.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I am becoming suspicious of how can so many people who have taken whichever. Vaccine, have either become positive or passed away.

Could the vaccine simply be a way to accelerate deaths, by this I mean could the graphene contain either wafers of circuit boards that eventually end up in the cardio vascular system and eventually exhaled and the breathed in by those who. Have taken the vaccine.

I imagine this process would not be hard to achieve for example you have a say positive batch and a negative batch of the graphene wafers which wouldn’t be hard to mix batches with positive and negative circuit.

These graphene circuits are exchanged by breath and inhaled, which eventually may change the wiring in your brain which causes short circuits, and these may look like strokes, blood clots as the circulatory as well as protons and neutrons are affected by a rogue program.

Which cause a human body to try and fight this invader and your immune system becomes so confused that it starts fighting itself, and you gain fevers. Blood clots. Heart issues, and eventually you immune system gives up, though looks like a severe viral infection ie a virus.

In my trade we use Graphene as a lubricant to make masonry walls slide.

Locksmiths use it in locks to lubricate, as well.

We also use lot's of Silica (our mortar is usually pure silica (in refractory).

Both of those substances will cause lung problems if you breathe them in on a regular basis. I've never heard of either causing any neurological issues.

I don't think Graphene is the smoking gun.

Maybe someone can expound on your theory....

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Your hypothesis energized several thoughts for me. Here are some "What Ifs" that I came up with...

What if covid19 is as benign as a headache? Having it with a co-morbidity is a useful tool to the PTB to convince regular people to take the "jab"?

What if the jabs are suicide injections, designed to kill some outright and others, eventually, as the mrna takes hold of our internal systems? We have been given vaccines since our early childhood. Are they necessary? Would being just dewormed like we do animals, which gives them better lives as our pets and farm animals, be sufficient to enjoy our lives?

What if the suicide jabs are to kill us all eventually so as not to experience whatever tortuous pain before a certain death ensues? Would it be for an extraterrestrial takeover or a satanic persona or reason; or, something else? What would we be facing that is so terrible that our government(s) are willing to annihilate us all on this planet before it happens or arrives?

The "whatever" is something real or imaginary the PTB have imagined or real knowledge of and are "trying" to be humane and put us down before the ELE arrives? What could it possibly be?

What if TPTB are trying to eliminate one person or a small group of humans on this planet so the "great reset" can be initiated? Why try to kill us all? TPTB cannot find or identify them with certainty? Who or what could those people be and how are they resisting the PTB to stop what they want to do?

What ever happened to "rugged individualism"? I recently watched the three movies of the "Atlas Shrugged" series. They were made mid decade around 2016. The similarities for these days are uncanny. There are just too many coincidences to list here. Take a look when you have around six hours to spare to watch the whole series.

Who IS John Galt???

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is one of the most hilarious threads of recent reading.

Yes there are tiny motherboards in vaccines...what WAIT? LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Oh go watch Utopia even as a miniseries it is a much better watch than anything Ayn Rand did! And explains it much better if that is in fact what is happening.

new topics

top topics

join