It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slippery Slope Teens don't need Parental Consent for Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

Dr. Michelle Fiscus was caught up in a controversy after she passed along legal guidance to health providers saying teenagers do not need parents' consent to receive a COVID-19 vaccine shot — a position established by decades of state law. The doctrine, which says teens from ages 14-17 don't need to get their parents' or guardians' consent before getting the vaccine, was posted online "and is blessed by the Governor's office on the subject," the legal office said, according to Fiscus. The office reportedly added, "This is forward facing so feel free to distribute to anyone."

"I would always ask myself how these parents could think that I would recommend to purposely inject something into their kids that was bad for them," she said in January of 2020. "Sometimes, we have had this relationship for 11 or even 16 years and they're actually questioning my intentions now?"

HECK YEAH, parents have the right to question intentions any time and every time.
We need more clear laws on age.
If they are old enough to decide on a vaccine, why not other substances like alcohol or tobacco, or ... something else that could
protect them..guns!

These people want to take away your rights as a parent at each and every step EXCEPT when it comes to
paying for college, or property taxes for school costs, or crimes committed by the weak young minds. In those cases it is 100% your responsibility!

edit on 14-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

These are the same asshats who allowed abortions without parental consent or notification.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Birth control is already like that in many places, but give it time.

Hormones for gender transitions will be on the schedule for this as well. That will be followed by the genital mutilation they call SRS. All, likely at taxpayer expense, without benefit of parent or guardian consent. If there isn't already somebody advocating for this, there will be very soon.

We are in full moral entropy with the pedal to the floor, this is just one more drop in the bucket.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Funny she believes she is not only infallible in her intentions but also above question.
Dangerous combination even when given a small amount of power.

The saying goes the path to hell is paved with good intent.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you can get a vaccine then you can drink a beer!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Funny she believes she is not only infallible in her intentions but also above question.
Dangerous combination even when given a small amount of power.

The saying goes the path to hell is paved with good intent.

EXACTLY. So if any child is harmed by her decisions is she taking 100% responsibility, ha I doubt it!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The problem is not her saying it, it's the law that made what she said correct. The State has taken away parental rights for decades, and liberals loved it, guess they are understanding why you shouldn't give up so much power to the State.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The problem is not her saying it, it's the law that made what she said correct. The State has taken away parental rights for decades, and liberals loved it, guess they are understanding why you shouldn't give up so much power to the State.

It's both. The law is terrible, and the fact she sees no problem with it is disturbing.

Esp this part

they're actually questioning my intentions now?"

That just irks me.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's both. The law is terrible, and the fact she sees no problem with it is disturbing.

Esp this part

they're actually questioning my intentions now?"

That just irks me.

Lawmakers have no problem with it, put their with votes, meaning the citizens allowed it. She's the result of the problem, not the problem itself imo.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Dr. Michelle Fiscus

My kids are all middle-aged now.
But , once upon a time , I would have choice words along with the Greek salute for this.....ummm person.
"Go eff yourself , you'll get more out of it" .

Sorry , that's just how I felt when someone tried to butt themselves into how my wife and I raised my children .
I don't give a rat's a__ how anyone else "feels" about my life.
And I never was Politically correct or a limp dishcloth .

And if one wants the government to tell em how to raise their children , they are even worse off .
And I do mean "off" in the clinical sense of the word .

/end rant.

edit on 7/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"I would always ask myself how these parents could think that I would recommend to purposely inject something into their kids that was bad for them," 

Ahahahahahaha....

www.cbc.ca...

A pharmaceutical company founder accused of paying doctors millions of dollars in bribes to prescribe a highly addictive fentanyl spray was convicted Thursday in a case that exposed such marketing tactics as using a stripper-turned-sales-rep to give a physician a lap dance.

John Kapoor, the 76-year-old former chairman of Insys Therapeutics, was found guilty of racketeering conspiracy after 15 days of jury deliberations. Four former employees of the Arizona-based company, including the former exotic dancer, were also convicted.

Some of the most sensational evidence in the months-long federal trial included a video of employees dancing and rapping around an executive dressed as a giant bottle of the powerful spray Subsys, and testimony about how the company made a habit of hiring attractive women as sales representatives.

Yup...doctor's would never give you something potentially harmful. Never ever....

Well...unless they get millions of dollars or lapdances from pharmaceutical companies that bribe them I suppose.
edit on 14/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Birth control is already like that in many places, but give it time.

Hormones for gender transitions will be on the schedule for this as well.

Yep - the best arguments ever for pulling your kids out of the public fool system, like, now.

We started home-schooling when the schools shuttered (ours were in a private Montessori school), refused to send them back when they were requiring masks, and have decided to just continue this way for good, unless/until a better solution presents. We're considering a Christian school, but they will have to be willing to provide the full, uncensored curriculum being taught, and sign a contract forbidding them from all of the above, and from changing the curriculum in any significant way without informing us first.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When the granddaughter was in school, she got the flu shot without us even knowing about it, she knew she was severely tolerant to it but got it to fit in. She missed almost five days of school when she was living with us for that, she did not need our consent because she was sixteen...and as dumb and gullible as most sixteen year olds are.

Then when she was seventeen she donated blood at school, which I warned her about not doing because others in our family have problems with donating plasma and blood. Usually it takes the second donation for anyone to have problems...other than going to sleep for twenty four hours straight, but she was out of school for three days...the school lets them donate blood and plasma without parents consent here too. At least it only cost us thirty bucks for the flu shot ordeal, I found out at the doctors office she had gotten the shot at school, she knew she had problems with it but figured it was not real...well, it is on her medical records...yet they ignored the fact that she overreacted to the flu vaccine when she got the covid shot...she was stuck in bed for two days with a reaction from the covid shot, but she is now twenty two...still hasn't gained her wisdom yet, I totally understand, till a person gets in their late twenties they usually are driven by desire to be accepted.

They have not needed parents consent here for highschool kids to get vaccinated for the covid, but I am not sure what age that starts at now. Parents need a written permission from the kids at the doctors office to be able to access their health information online now....you do not have the right to know about your kids health unless they let you now I guess and the kids are not allowed to start an online medical records account without their parents authorization now over fourteen years old....this is the most sick thing I have ever heard, you are responsible for your kids yet are loosing sayso over their medical coverage. Acceptance of this by people without challenging it in numbers sets precedence to allow the medical people to treat your kids without your permission. Medical records are not complete, records disappear, I know many people who have had this happen, especially with vaccines, they do not give the parents a little card to prove vaccination and the doctors are constantly vaccinating kids more than necessary, the boosters seem to be twice as much as required...and people are not paying attention to this....it is sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think it's a good idea.
If a kids parents are politically motivated over the jab then screw them.

Kids sometimes have to protect themselves from their parents. This is a perfect example.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
I think it's a good idea.
If a kids parents are politically motivated over the jab then screw them.

Kids sometimes have to protect themselves from their parents. This is a perfect example.

Nobody is politically motivated over injecting experimental chemicals into their body, FFS. And no teen needs to be injected with these experimental chemicals, so to leave it up to the state to decide is a horrifying idea. So not its NOT a good idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Dr. Michelle Fiscus was caught up in a controversy after she passed along legal guidance to health providers saying teenagers do not need parents' consent to receive a COVID-19 vaccine shot — a position established by decades of state law. The doctrine, which says teens from ages 14-17 don't need to get their parents' or guardians' consent before getting the vaccine, was posted online "and is blessed by the Governor's office on the subject," the legal office said, according to Fiscus. The office reportedly added, "This is forward facing so feel free to distribute to anyone."

This is a very dangerous advice. specifically if those same teenagers who will receive the vaccines and start experiencing the side effects..

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

And if these same kids start experiencing issues like heart inflammations and other side effects? like the other user said these vaccines are still experimental and had being rushed.

edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join