It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries Reported by Vaccine Trials Volunteers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I don't know if this will help, but it may be worth a try -

As soon as possible start taking 500mg Quercetin (Jarrow is a good brand) and 50 mg Zinc per day..

The reasoning being that these supplements together have been shown to help prevent the 'Spike Proteins' from getting into and multiplying in the body's cells -

- the Spike Protein is the part of the virus which the vaccines 'teach' your body to make (& then fight), so it's possible that (by taking the supplements) you might stop the 'process' that the 'vaccine' started..

This link is to the "Front Line" doctors website page with the 'prevention and treatment' protocols for the actual COVID virus:
covid19criticalcare.com...

My family have been following the "prevention" part since the beginning, and I believe that this may have helped us to 'not' get bad side-effects when we had our vaccines last month..

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Why did you even take the vaccine? i am just surprised that kind of medium large number of people are still believing into the mRNA vaccines dispute the news of some issues.

Either way hope you will feel well.
edit on 13-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I got my first dose in February and cycled forty miles straight afterwards, the first longish ride in three months.

My legs were a bit tight the next morning. Could it be the vaccine?

I got the second dose in April. I had only slept about three hours the night before.

I felt very tired all day, needed a nap when I got home and ended up going to bed early. I didn't feel as tired as I did when I had a mild case of sepsis in May, but could it be the vaccine?

edit on 13-7-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

but could it be the vaccine?

Like i said before to another user track your symptoms and side effects keep talking or go to the doctor if you think otherwise.

I had only slept about three hours the night before.

I do think you should talk to your family doctor about that part. Mention to the doctor about the vaccine you had received as well and the doses.
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join