It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

😂

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Go!, no, er, what now ?
edit on 3-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We already knew it was all a lie the very day it happened. The votes started getting counted, the "Storming of the Capital" event happens, the counting of the vote continued. What changed?

Well the narrative didn't change, but the plot did. In the first counting of the vote, many states were challenging the election due to irregularities or due to on going disputes, after the event those states kept their mouths shut. The "Insurrection" was successful in that the Trotskyists overthrew the US elections, and used the manufactured chaos to shut down any opposition.

The Lie is the Narrative.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Who funds the CDC? The list is to long to share, go to link. Some are very alarming, and its obvious who benefited from Rona!

www.cdcfoundation.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Interesting development...

Dr. Mercola - Why I Am Deleting All Content After 48 Hours, 25 years worth of data.

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them.” -Aldous Huxley

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

PM4U

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Pillar, man, you keep trying to push this flat earth stuff, like it's got anything to do with Ku !

Yeah, course it has. These top Ku heads don't even look at it, funny (not).
edit on 3-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dominion whistleblower. It is a video of the whistleblower talking to a dominion boss.

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Deep Rig Movie link:

t.me...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I am not aware of Pena National Palace in Sintra Portugal being covered in the thread before!

Caveat - My thread recall is good but I'm not infallible.

(Not been on much recently as attention needed on IRL stuff... 2 close friends split with life partners within 24 hrs and my family needing more support at the mo. Over the peak of it but I almost feel as though obstacles are being put in my way by fate of late).
edit on 4-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That makes me so angry! But he is right.....its begun.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Maybe think outside the US for a second, it's begun,sure, worldwide,

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Pillar, man, you keep trying to push this flat earth stuff, like it's got anything to do with Ku !

Yeah, course it has. These top Ku heads don't even look at it, funny (not).

Not a “top Ku head”, lol probably pulling up the rear, but I looked and have looked at the subject and it’s not conclusive that Earth is a globe, IMO. It’s related because it’s another example of how reality and history have been purposely manipulated ! We only have so much time to discuss things within this thread, but certainly some great ATS threads on the subject and worthy of consideration.

Anyone else ever wonder why of all the “ Master’s “ Jeannie could have had on “ I dream of Jeannie “ her’s was a NASA astronaut ?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you begin venturing out into the threads, you'll see that I not only agree with your sentiment this month, I point people to your posts, due to their excellent content.

I just hope "The Plan" to rescue America is executed quickly enough.

These mandates that people get themselves injected with non-approved vaccines, are creating a lot of anger in America. And Joe Biden's administration intentionally NOT vaccinated illegals before turning them loose into America, is a slap in the face that further escalates anger.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Good post! I'm still aghast at how the Jan 6th protest turned Republicans to Jello that day. Up until that very morning, Senator Ted Cruz was vowing to empanel a group of Senators to hold hearings on Election Irregularities in key states.

Cruz was going to do a higher-profile souped-up version of what President Trump's legal team did, when they held hearings in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, etc.. complete with whistleblowers, documents, expert testimonies, and other evidence.

But after January 6th, Ted Cruz went silent... And I do mean silent on almost everything, except migrants crossing into Texas.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i know it's older but still brings a smile to hear about Durham.

Would devolution have Durham turning his "report" to the military then since these people worked with a foreign power to fraud an election?

This may be better than RICO to make a nice neat package

You can start at 7:06 If you like

Thanks For sharing Folks.

back to lurk

edit on 4-8-2021 by RTbigTOE because: tidy up

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

What the actual heck? Sounds more like somebody got to him!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join