It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
It's not clear to me, yet exactly what the vaccines represent. From my observation it appears they may be performing a harvest and the vaccine is only one step in the entire process. atm they are gathering the most compliant among us. They will continue pressuring us all to take the vaxx as we move through this phase in the selection process. It is also possible that they are 'cultivating their crop' by weeding out parts of the genome they don't want. The select few that remain will enter the final phase of being microchipped. As for those of us who remain unvaxxed, their plan is probably to destroy us at some point in the future (a plan that's going to fail, miserably). I don't believe we've reached that pinnacle point of no return, yet. Anyone who's vaccinated can still wake up. They still have the ability to activate their systems to begin the process of self healing. Which is a process we all have to go through because we've all been poisoned, infected and mutated throughout our lives. All of our systems need to be cleansed

I'm not saying with absolute certainty that this is what's taking place, it's only a general theory. I'm watching everything play out...trying to gain more clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Love that post of yours.
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The $1.2 trillion Infrastructure bill...

H.R. 3684 - Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act [PDF] aka Build Back Better vision has buried starting on page 508 of the 2,702 page bill is a pilot program for a national motor vehicle mileage-based user fee (MBUF) which is basically a long-term plan to make it too expensive to drive a car.

One of the 'fun' parts of the supposed bipartisan bill (fun for believers of the Green new deal/climate change hoax) can be found on page 511 of the measure...

Page 512:

Understand what the MBUF tax is really meant to do. It is aimed at taking away America’s automobiles...applies to gas/diesel/hybrid/electric. The MBUF is about making it too expensive for us to drive a car/truck. The ruling-class elites hate our freedom of movement, and they want to take it away. They want you limited only to big cities where they can better control you vice out on the open range and god forbid crossing state borders.🙄

A) OBD-II - I'm sure hacks will be found.
B) Removed from my life
C) Starlink satellites may pose an issue
D) Easy to lie

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just a TIMEly reminder.... End the COVID Larp !
PCR Test DNA: Sold to BIG Pharma – Transhumanism Research

....Like ALL CoVid vaccines, the PCR Test is not licensed or approved for CoVid testing.   It does NOT have FDA approval status.  

When a PCR test is administered, they are extracting a sample of your DNA. That sample is attached to your name.   And a database is created.   Labs can sell your DNA to other labs and often do! ......

HOLD THE LINE
The FUTURE depends on it

edit on 832021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It could be a coincidence. I just thought the timing was odd. I had this conversation with her yesterday.

Thank you. The Rona took my aunt at 64. To be fair... she had a whole slew of ailments prior. Still, too young. If anything positive comes out of this...it is that several members of my family are vowing to get healthy.

And my extended family is still holding fast against the vax. That was my biggest fear...that her death would scare every one into getting it.
edit on 3-8-2021 by nikkib0421 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting when the swamp goes after one of their own...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 3-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: cimmerius

Photoshopped. Dates to 2009, at least.

See the original [? - looks photoshopped as well]:

Cheers

Thank you. I hate it when the fake stuff slips in.

But it is interesting. It seems like I have seen the overall montage before without the gun part.

It’s almost like someone took a powerful existing meme and added something verifiably false to discredit it. A way to weaken strong evidence.

I even noted in my post that “one part is not like the others.” It would be hard to make one of the handsy images notably fake, so they had to resort to something slightly outside the theme. It would appear to be intentional.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
On the topic of the elections:

Yesterday on a live broadcast a person dropping off a ballot was asked about the low voter turn out this year. The person stated that it was because of crooked politicians and the media support of them that can be blamed for making people feel that their vote doesn't count. The Reporter looked into the camera and said, "There you have it."

I tried to find that segment on YT but you can guess what I found, then there was a later broadcast of that segment and you guessed it that was edited out. People for the most part have zero trust in the election process as of right now. Don't worry folks of Washington State our Secretary of State Kim Wyman has stated that the lower turn out will most likely be because people will rush at the last moment to turn in their mail in ballots. So the fix was already in for all the crooks.

If people can't trust the election process, do we still have a Republic?

On the topic of Cuomo:

Of course he's going to be removed from office for sexual harassment. If they don't do that he'll be removed for killing all those Seniors by forcing them into nursing homes last year. If he goes down for that it will expose many other Governors like Pelosi's nephew. They can't have that, so if they remove him through charges of Sexual Harassment, then they can just ignore the murder charges, and hell people will probably forget about the election issues he caused as well.

So is he really being sacrificed, or is his crimes so horrid that sexually harassing people considered a protective blanket for concealing his true crimes?

On the topic of Forced Vaccinations:

The government is already forcing a two tiered society by enforcing businesses to check people for vaccinations before allowing them to inter an establishment. I saw this crap first hand in Washington State where the Governor told businesses that if they didn't follow the mask mandate they would have their license to do business in Washington revoked. Then he went on TV and told the public that the government won't be directly enforcing the mask mandate. Now we have asking people for proof of vaccination.

When has it been acceptable to ask the public for their medical history before allowing them to participate in society?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The Right Honorable Gavin Pelosi Newsom is going to fight his recall with mail in ballots because The Rona.

The headlines generated by the AI are beyond hilarious. In any other time they'd be laughed out of the collective sphere within minutes. But with a president who proudly said he got his butt wiped, I guess it is all up for grabs.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Cuomo is an EVERGREEN type story, used as a distraction

” When we talk about a piece of content being “evergreen,” we mean that evergreen content is content that continues to be relevant long past its publication, so traffic grows over time.
... What about a Philly audit

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What motivation factors are going on over in Rome??

Prime Minister Mario Draghi has declassified the documents of Gladio and of the P2 Lodge

Here's the official announcement from the Italian Government

This is an initiative that extends what was already established with a previous Directive of 2014, with reference to the documentation relating to the massacres of Piazza Fontana in Milan (1969), Gioia Tauro (1970), Peteano (1972), Police Headquarters of Milan (1973), of Piazza della Loggia in Brescia (1974), of Italicus (1974), of Ustica (1980), of Bologna Station (1980), of Rapido 904 (1984) preserved in the archives of the intelligence and central government administrations.

Disclaimer: All documents that were not previously destroyed by the CIA and its Italian assets.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll say it: "It's fake!"

There is only one known document that can be linked to P2 and it was just a list of members. When I was digging into this group I found out two things:

1 They don't record anything on paper because of that list
2 I was put in danger for poking around in certain places looking for information

So anything other then posting the other names from that list can be looked at as misdirection. Why would Italy do this, and who are they trying to protect? I bet it's families of the Merchant class.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cuomo stuffing the nursing homes and elderly dying seems horrific and obvious to us, but not to everyone. I think Cuomo may have gotten away with it.

If Cuomo is being taken out on a lesser charge of sexual harassment to bury the nursing home deaths, then why is Pennsylvania Governor Wolf not in a similar situation? I don't know the answer, just wondering.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have no idea about it being fake or not but thought it to be a distraction or misdirection. Good possibility on the Merchant class.
Maybe some connection within regards to POPE FRANCIS SEIZES VATICAN BANK.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Concerts ! On topic or off ?

Seems to me we have been denied a major outlet of free expression for 16 months now. Apparently, we, in the UK, are being allowed some concerts (gigs) from mid-August. But only UK bands, no internationals.

What to do if some people are promoting free-speech there, like Ku ? (etc.)

Eyes on upcoming concerts/restrictions.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

where is the Juicy P2, world domination stuff?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interesting when the swamp goes after one of their own...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This could get interesting. If Cuomo decides to fight this he could turn the heat up on Joe for calling him out on sex charges. After all, Joe is a notorious pedophile. I would so much love to see these two go at each other over this.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

How will the left spin this one? 60% of physicians decline the Covid vaccine.

aapsonline.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I doubt that would happen. Being a Sexual Predator is a mental issue, and poor Cuomo will be played off like a victim of this illness. Biden will probably pardon him if this is the way it goes down.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Biden DOJ Orders States Not To Conduct Arizona-Style Forensic Audits Of 2020 Election, Threatens Prison Time

Those who conduct forensic audits are racist, suggests the Biden DOJ, and may be imprisoned for up to a year.

In a document the Biden regime Department of Justice is calling “guidance“, the agency repeats the often-mocked declaration that “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history” and chastises supporters of election integrity for demanding “an unusual second round of examinations” in states with reports of widespread voter fraud. The agency then suggests these audits could violate the Civil Rights Act of 1960.

Let's see it then, Merick. What are the feds gonna do exactly about the states auditing their own damn elections? The DoJ has no authority here.

nationalfile.com...

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join