It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Biogen is a pharmaceutical company that was recently FDA approved for a new, very expensive Alzheimer's drug that is creating controversy because there is concern the approval was rushed through without the proper oversight

Biogen in a bind: The high-stakes fight over Alzheimer’s and what makes a drug worthwhile
www.msn.com... d=BingNewsSearch

Biogen's CEO works in conjunction with the WEF and was at Davos this year:

Key Takeaways from the World Economic Forum’s 2021 Davos Agenda

Biogen CEO Michel Vounatsos joined the World Economic Forum’s virtual conference in late January to highlight the urgent need for collective action surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Vounatsos and his co-panelists were part of an unveiling of a new set of partners committed to finding solutions to this globally entrenched disease. 

Speaking at the virtual version of what is usually an annual gathering of world thought leaders in Davos, Switzerland, Vounatsos argued that the time for cross-sector collaboration is now. With the prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias expected to double every 20 years, it’s clear that society can’t afford to wait to address this public health crisis, he said.

Impacts of COVID-19

The plight of Alzheimer’s disease patients and their caregivers has only been exacerbated during the COVID-19 pandemic, with additional strain from stress and isolation. Researchers have also found reasons for increasing concern about COVID-19 potentially causing impaired cognition or mental illness in those that have had the virus. Vounatsos pointed out there is more and more evidence in medical literature that COVID-19 survivors – as well as people exposed to high rates of pollution -- could have heightened risk of eventually developing Alzheimer’s.

The Davos Alzheimer’s Collaborative

The Davos Alzheimer’s Collaborative is a public-private partnership committed to a collective global response against the challenges Alzheimer’s disease presents to millions of families around the world. It is convened by the Global CEO Initiative on Alzheimer's Disease – of which Biogen is a member – and the World Economic Forum.

The collaborative intends to leverage the World Economic Forum’s unique reach and credibility to join together pharma and biotech companies with governments, patient advocacy organizations, international organizations, foundations and research agencies.

www.biogen.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Michigan once again at the front of the pact:
Another hazard pay situation.
The Shiawassee County Board of Commissioners voted for bonus for themselves because of the harrowing C-19 situation, the one where they did not report to work.
They took this out of the Federal Coronavirus Relief Fund. $65,000 for you, and you and you for the top players and just $1000 to the other employees to the tune of $557,000.
Oops! They are giving it back and everyone is pointing fingers 'oh look they are Republican'.
www.npr.org... 2021/07/26>michigan-lawmakers...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I have a strong feeling we are going to start to hear much more about the connection of C-19 and Alzheimer's.
I found some very current studies about this and everything is being done to block public view of the results. I tried to get around the pay wall but to get access to the study and results I have to get the consent from the scientists.
That is unusual, and in fact I have never encountered that before.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You are good to go Rel. I am on a tangent to that thought, true. It just triggers me to think any story about hornets would pretend there are harmless ones who wouldn't defend their hives like a momma grizzly defending her cubs. They both will kill you with excruciating pain. Somethings just get me motivated.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Point taken JoM but... the news of Murder Hornets never amounted to much publicly last year and therefore my post was mainly about it possibly being used as a message between DS/cabal to warn each other - because they would understand the relevance from the Book of Joshua?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
On stage at the “Church of Glad Tidings” in Yuba, CA, Mike Flynn gets a semi-automatic rifle for a present and then says “maybe I’ll find somebody in Washington DC.”

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Bundy's released

Ammon Bundy, Ryan Payne and Ryan Bundy on the day a mistrial was declared in 2018. Joined by Jeanette Finicum, widow of Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and Ryan's wife and daughter.

Bonus Round: What is the connection between the Bundy prosecution and January 6th?

I’ll take "What is entrapment" for $5000 Alex.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

X-files episode S.R. 819 comes to mind. Skinner is infected with remote controlled nanobots in his bloodstream.

2015 WaPo article
Those nanobots from ‘The X-Files’ are now a real thing

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The green hornets I saw were thick as a hot dog but not as long. Looks very fierce. I had a video I took of Mayfly's being eaten by the small wasp called a "yellow jacket" Yanks know it well. They come in bunches some people have gotten 100's of stings in one setting and died from them. Worse than the standard black wasp in that they can muster a squadron from hell.

My yellow jacket observation was abruptly over when a hornet swept down like "the Flash" and nabbed the yellow jacket with a Mayfly. I think I might still have the video on an old phone. It was freaky fast and the little cousin was toast. I was on the phone to the local Terminix man who found the nest just starting in a crook of the roofline. Thank you God we got them before they got us.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I swear to God we had Murder Hornets in PA here once or twice like 10yr ago. Their body was about the size of a hot dog, for real.

I had a dream last night, that I got a bunch of piercings. idk what happened to make this come about, but I was NOT happy. I took them out and was like, gtfo! I'm not against piercings, especially when it's a part of someone's deep cultural heritage, but I generally would choose to adopt the trappings of my own culture.

[...]

edit on Tue Jul 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The authoritarian argument for Censorship is that something can be so completely TRUE that questioning it is of extreme danger and/or should be illegal.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I made it through the first 3 commercials and the set up is coming. The fear....
The Kardin Mobile device that you can just take everywhere with you to monitor your heart and for the current special of only $89. Worried about your heart? How is your heart? You can know in 30 seconds.

Breztrih...You can't breath? Breztrih to the rescue. Currently for treatment of COPD. I looked up the negative side effects. The list is huge and they have their bases covered. You can even die from chickenpox if you use this. And oh by the way you can get pneumonia.

Prevagen...Do you feel your memory is foggy? Pravagen is here to save the day. It improves memory and is specifically for people suffering from cognitive decline.

So here we have the heart, lungs and the brain and in another coincidence; all specific conditions connected to C-19.
https:// www.beztrihcp.com/
www.prevagen... outlet.com

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Seems the same thing has just happened with Pennsylvania reading through the replies.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

LOL WTF does that tripe even mean? These people have seriously lost the plot.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I love the last sentence by Ammon Bundy.
"We have rights, We're not going to walk away from them and just let them be taken."

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here is a website with troves of data

Thru The Looking Glass

Here you have a portal to:

I haven't had a chance to look into it yet so I don't know what's there. Other people have and said they found images related to human trafficking among other things. I don't know if anyone wants to dig through it or not. That's at your discretion

Skip to the 16min mark on this video for a rundown of what's on this site
edit on 27-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
On stage at the “Church of Glad Tidings” in Yuba, CA, Mike Flynn gets a semi-automatic rifle for a present and then says “maybe I’ll find somebody in Washington DC.”

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
[...].

Worth reminding folks new to the thread.

The Bundy's connect to Uranium One (it was their land the Uranium was coming from), Connects to Robert Mueller Bag Man +++Connects to Russian Oligarch Factions, Connects to HRC, Clinton Foundation, Connects to Iran, Connects to: Had HRC won, FF nuke, radiation signature blames russia, WWIII ensues with Iran taking the lead. Plandemic finishes us off.

Bundy's were key figures whether the knew it or not. Remarkable.
edit on Tue Jul 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Interested in observing the brainwashed? Here's a thread for you

Try not to vomit

clip

Adam must be guilty of committing some pretty horrific crimes...

I feel it was missing a lil something.

Fixed it for ya

link   

This meme is unintentionally ironic.

There was no "koolaide" this a C_A myth. I knew folks involved. The folks were either shot dead, or........ injected by a clean up crew.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The authoritarian argument for Censorship is that something can be so completely TRUE that questioning it is of extreme danger and/or should be illegal.

twitter.com...

Because results of physical ballot counts are incoming.

And brainwashed democrats are panicked.

Too late for them now.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thank you for the resource.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Washington is Hollywood for ugly people"

clip

edit on 27-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They are just hopping on the bandwagon. There is no space in LookingGlass.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Here is a website with troves of data

Thru The Looking Glass

Here you have a portal to:

I haven't had a chance to look into it yet so I don't know what's there. Other people have and said they found images related to human trafficking among other things. I don't know if anyone wants to dig through it or not. That's at your discretion

Skip to the 16min mark on this video for a rundown of what's on this site

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join