It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid explosion warning: Expert predicts '100,000 daily cases' by lockdown end

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610
Do you believe the numbers: infections / number of people tested/number of people died etc.
Sorry everything thas been said about censorship, about manipulation of numbers, about short and longterm side effects, about the fact that we seem to be manipulated ... about everything ... it has already been said a hundred of times. The list of deaths in the UK is is almost empty ... if you die from a heart attack after receiving the vaccine, you will not have died from the vaccine and you will not be on the list. I'm fairly sure about that. Don't ask me for an official source unlless you belong to the sheeple. Official sources and others too: Rubbish. Something is happening I never knew it could be possible: censorship on a worldwide scale about an experimental vaccine that many millions of people want to tkake without hesitation. Because those who speak out against the vaccine or even give some well-intentioned criticism are being censored. An historical shame.
Also this video has probably posted allready. We are doing what governements wants us to do: overkill ... saying over and over again the same thing ... without result. We are labeled as conspiracy theorists. So we are fools in the eyes of the common people. The more we make threads about it ...the less people believe the truth... which is all in all difficult to find between all our comments. Here is the truth (link). Listen to it. There is no more to say. Not about ivermectine, etcetera ... (no peer reviewed trials). This man is the man we all have to listen to. We have to make him our leader. He is one of the few people who has the right to speak ... difficult to ignore by the authorities ... and he seems to be afraid the vaccine could bring us a lot of doom. But then again he says he's not sure ... He is simply humble and honnest.
Dr. Robert Malone Interview - Inventor Of mRNA Technology Censored For Speaking Out On Vaccine Risks (facebook.com)

If his interview is already censored too, you will have to search for it ...

edit on 3-7-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Havamal
Maybe get vaccinated?

Nearly everyone is in the UK......so maybe the vax is not working??

I'm hearing reports locally of people who have been vax'd now in hospital with Covid related issues.

As I suspected from the start.

They Rushed these so-called vaccines out so as to be the first to secure the Trillion £££$$$ contracts. It reeked from the start and it reeks still.

I even have my doubts the tests have much accuracy.
Answer this question: Where did the thousands of qualified testers, machinery, admin etc come from that can have your test one day and send your results the next?

The UK has never had the facilities or manpower to cope with the volumes of people being tested daily.

Wake the # up.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
double post.

ps, I know people who died within a few days of being vaccinated. I wouldn't say they showed signs of any health problems beforehand. Heart Failure for both. both mid-fifties.
edit on 3-7-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aoi3610
THE UK will be recording 100,000 COVID-19 cases a day by July 19, the UK's former Chief Scientific Adviser Sir David King has warned in a sobering analysis.

Are they still using the faulty PCR test to manipulate the number of 'cases' by a factor of 10?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Maybe get vaccinated?

Take an experimental gene therapy jab for a virus that has a CFR of 0.08 - less than the actual flu?

No thanks...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lulz!

I saw that crowd in London last week, this will never work. Matter of fact the politicians better be planning their exit strategy. The elites are getting called out for their purposeful destruction of the food supply.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Source please?

*Shrugs

Lulz
nothing to see here!

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSaturday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's not nearly as complex as you'd think.

PCR tests are now mainly done on a mobile site with a van and some pretty much untrained staff handing out the tests. You sit in your car and do it yourself and then it's left at the testing site and are taken via courier to a testing lab. At the lab it's pretty much all automated.

PCR has been in use for quite a while now for all-sorts from certain types of cancer to STDs.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Maybe get vaccinated?

Nearly everyone is in the UK......so maybe the vax is not working??

I'm hearing reports locally of people who have been vax'd now in hospital with Covid related issues.

As I suspected from the start.

They Rushed these so-called vaccines out so as to be the first to secure the Trillion £££$$$ contracts. It reeked from the start and it reeks still.

I even have my doubts the tests have much accuracy.
Answer this question: Where did the thousands of qualified testers, machinery, admin etc come from that can have your test one day and send your results the next?

The UK has never had the facilities or manpower to cope with the volumes of people being tested daily.

Wake the # up.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Maybe get vaccinated?

www.instagram.com...

edit on 3-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Gonna sit this one out. If the virus takes me out, it takes me out. I’ve long stopped caring about cases, following rules and being told how to feel. If you want the jab, go get the jab, for us that don’t, leave us the # alone.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is it with governments and lockdowns?

This is a globalist dream!

Here in the UK we are on course to end measures on 19th July. Our Govt is desperate to do this, even against medical advice from the BMA etc.

We'll have 60,000 fans at Wembley for the England game on Wednesday.

So, not really.
edit on 4-7-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Easily. The antibodies produced aren't perfect matches. This happens with flu vaccine too.

Half of illness is our immune response to the infection. When we have partial immunity the symptoms of the immune response aren't as great, so we don't get as sick. And the immune system quietly and quickly adapts to have the full antibody.

If you've ever had a seasonal cold, you know what partial immunity feels like.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
From what I understand the seasonal flu jab is usually a mix of vaccenes for different strains based on what they try to predict will be an issue in that particular winter.

If I'm wrong on that then tell me to shut up.

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Easily. The antibodies produced aren't perfect matches. This happens with flu vaccine too.

Half of illness is our immune response to the infection. When we have partial immunity the symptoms of the immune response aren't as great, so we don't get as sick. And the immune system quietly and quickly adapts to have the full antibody.

If you've ever had a seasonal cold, you know what partial immunity feels like.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
67% were vaccinated? Ha ha ! Yeah get vaccinated ! a reply to: Havamal

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So, they predict this 100k cases per day is coming but then fixate on the "vaccine" being the "only solution", or so it seems based on their verbiage.

To me, this makes it seem like the UK government are actively not trying to avoid this prediction.

Clearly if they are fearing this prediction, they don't have faith in the "vaccine" efficacy. Because based on the rather high vaccination rate, it doesn't seem to be doing what was expected...again, based on their prediction. Yet they say the only way forward...is more "vaccines".

But where ivermectin seems to be as effective, if not more, than the "vaccine", why not start issuing those out just as prophylactics, let alone early affordable and effective treatment?

ivmmeta.com...

It really doesn't make any sense to use an experimental vaccine in this way for a situation like this, and also willfully ignore the available and viable therapeutics.

That's bad medicine.

And that's unethical.

It's also illogical to solve a real world problem.

As well, it's a crime against humanity to push an experimental vaccine (only emergency authorized use, still in phase 4 trails) with a viable therapeutic and not provide that as equal as the public knowledge of the "vaccine".

Meanwhile they scream that the sky is falling because cases, which are determined from a questionable use of PCR and their highly inferred results shows, that there is a virus out there doing things...

Unless of course, there is an alternative motive to just staying silent on ivermectin altogether and only pushing, no... coercing the experiment along...

Something stinks to me. This doesn't make any sense.

And if you think it does, you're either wilfully ignorant or engaged in cognitive dissonance. Time to put the egos away and snap out of it.

Something isn't right.
edit on thppmSun, 04 Jul 2021 19:33:39 -0500k2107America/Chicago0433 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Let Occam assist in your decision making.

The reason this looks like this event was planned is because it WAS planned. The facts and evidence are there for anybody to read. From patent records to Event 201 at Johns Hopkins, this event was brought deliberately.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A couple of months ago research was done that showed the death count was about 20% too high, as "died WITH Covid not from" was routinely bring included in the deaths.

The actual number of deaths is about 100k.

Currently the UK has 90% of the population having antibodies. We are right on the point of the number of infections collapsing as herd immunity kicks in... Unless someone has been fibbing and the vaccines aren't working as advertised.

www.independent.co.uk...

A study of 109k (infected to death) had a mortality of :

"Of the 109,812 total participants, 367 (0.3%) died. Of the 54,906 participants infected with B117, 227 (0.4%) died, compared with 141 (0.3%)"

Bear in mind this was using the old death measurement method, so it's actually a bit lower, by about 20%. So 0.33% and 0.2% IFR.
edit on 7-7-2021 by Antigod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join