It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Deleted COVID Data at Request of Chinese Researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It seems that no matter what I read I am not really surprised by all the back alley dealings certain branches of the government are caught figuratively with their pants down.

I doubt anything will happen as much of this stuff reaches to high in the government.. Maybe they will throw Fauci to the lions but I am sure he will have a nice golden parachute to jump to safety..

The deleted gene sequences were recently discovered in a Google cloud database by a virologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle. The finding was revealed in an academic paper awaiting peer-review, authored by Dr. Jesse D. Bloom.

The NIH, which encompasses 27 federal agencies, including the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, has attempted to explain the deletion.

“Submitting investigators hold the rights to their data and can request withdrawal of the data,” the NIH said in a statement. The issue is whether it is ethical to cover up perhaps one of the greatest crimes, if not one of the most egregious lies, committed by any government in the 21st century.

trendingpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Threaded previously.

Linkificationalizifactioning

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'd feel better if this info wasn't coming from a partisan political rag that seems to only have problems with Democrats.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If the U.S. Government (lead by Trump at the time) had nothing to hide, the data wouldn't have been deleted.

The plot thickens...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'd feel better if this info wasn't coming from a partisan political rag that seems to only have problems with Democrats.

I'd say that about 70% of the links posted on this site these days are from sources of that ilk.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I bet you would.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes indeed! Like why aren’t we asking why it was outsourced to Wuhan from Dietrick, and UNC, way before Trump was POTUS. You’re on the right track!

/s

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A simple Google search shows it pretty much covered everywhere last week. Not sure what it has to do with Democrats.

new topics

top topics

join