It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can you find the UFO report that's being release tomorrow (6/25/21)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hey there!

Is there a specific website you can download it from? ... Or are they posting it on the DoD's website?

I just want to be able to find it, after it's released. -- Not sure if anyone knows where they are going to be posting it. (hopefully, that make sense lol)

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'd guess it'll widely be available on the internet and shared all over. Not sure if the NYT will break it or not

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris42393
It may not even be out tomorrow
I'd read somewhere it may be late coming out
Government efficiency and all that

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well, you know that shortly after (IF) it's released, you will be able to find it right here.

just an FYI: I did see a commercial a couple days ago for a live event show on the Discovery Channel, next Wed. June 30, at 8:00 P.M., but I wasn't sure where they got that time/date from.
edit on 6/24/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Most of the big news sites should cover it-due out sometime this week as far as I can deduce.
But there is talk of a "classified annex"to the document which will maybe contain hidden info about the US/Chinas hypersonic capabilities which we will not be able to read.

I guess the person at the pentagon responsible for drawing black lines over documents has been working overtime(again).

If any aliens are reading this-wouldn't it be fun if when the pentagon(again)claim they have no evidence of aliens-you guys get together for a mass,global disclosure-huge public sightings over all major cities in perfect synchronicity.

I would sooo much love it if when reading the report stating "there are no alien visitors" -all the news channels go mental because there are giant motherships and dancing tic tacs all over the major population centers.

Come on aliens-this is your opportunity to make the pentagon folks look like utter dweebs!
You KNOW you want to!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

If any aliens are reading this-wouldn't it be fun if when the pentagon(again)claim they have no evidence of aliens-you guys get together for a mass,global disclosure-huge public sightings over all major cities in perfect synchronicity.

Maybe the aliens could also show us some of the selfies they took while hanging out during some of their official meet-and-greets at the Pentagon...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chris42393
Hey there!

Is there a specific website you can download it from? ... Or are they posting it on the DoD's website?

I just want to be able to find it, after it's released. -- Not sure if anyone knows where they are going to be posting it. (hopefully, that make sense lol)

Thanks!

News outlets should have PDF links. The report was said by Elizar to be about 76 pages.

Below is a link to monitor as well…….

Department of Defense Office of Inspector General

Below is the order by the DOD IG that was put out in early May….

edit on 24-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why do you call him Elizar?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It’s no secret that at this point in time, I’m not toooo trusting of a man who is so passionate about what he is doing and wants to let the world know…….yet because of his NDA’s, imo, are more important than the people he claims he’s serving…….he just can’t come out and say….Yes! There are Extraterrestrial Craft and Extraterrestrial Biological (or inter dimensional) Entities …they do in fact Exist! Imo, he’s a Starter but not a Closer.

Elizar is My personal pet name that combines both Elizondo and Lazar…both blackballed (Eli soon to be?) imo. My take on both of them are akin to Town Crier, Village Barker, etc…. Both of them are government Whistleblowers. Popularization of my pet name, is not required, nor intended.

I’ll change my mind about him when he can publicly and verbally state the truth of the matter with conviction. Otherwise he’s just preaching to the choir….like Larzar use to and couldn’t convince the general public and government.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Would you put your children's future at risk because of an nda? Genuinely curious because the man will be sent to PRISON for the rest of his life for breaking an oath. You arm chair researchers think its no big deal to break an oath and to be honest I wouldnt trust anyone who says they would.

If there was an immediate threat to his life and his families becauee of some alien invasion I imagine it might be different. While elizondo uses the word threat a lot he has never gone and said aliens are invading. His is just pointing out the very logical point that anything flying in US air space unidentified should be considered a threat until proven otherwise

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If anyone wants to brush up on all the different official international UFO studies before reading it then there's a pretty great vid below.

originally posted by: vlawde

Not sure if the NYT will break it or not

Considering their CIA history they probably will.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Don't agree he'll be blackballed, possibly the opposite. He faces tons of legal issues if he violates his oath/NDA etc. He's been walking a fine line, and what he doesn't or can't say does make some sense if you read between the lines.

No clue about Lazar, I don't dismiss him outright. Who knows, when/if more is revealed, perhaps he'll be proven correct - or wrong

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

Would you put your children's future at risk because of an nda? Genuinely curious because the man will be sent to PRISON for the rest of his life for breaking an oath. You arm chair researchers think its no big deal to break an oath and to be honest I wouldnt trust anyone who says they would.

If there was an immediate threat to his life and his families becauee of some alien invasion I imagine it might be different. While elizondo uses the word threat a lot he has never gone and said aliens are invading. His is just pointing out the very logical point that anything flying in US air space unidentified should be considered a threat until proven otherwise

To start with, you would have to prove to me, that breaking his oath would be an automatic life sentence. If he has good lawyer’s, like most federal white collar convictions, he’ll be out with minimum time served due to good behavior…I.e. time served.

If he’s smart, then he would have consulted with lawyers from the very beginning, before making the conscious life changing decision to go public, and the consequences that may follow. If not, he should not have opened the UFO Pandora’s Box. I don’t have sympathy for a person to now become a public figure without anticipating the situation could go bad. Imo.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Think of as a standard government document. Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

He ALONE basically, has movexd the conversation forward by light years and yet you want him to go to prison just to fulfill your curioisty?

Lets say its just 20 year sentence for breaking his oath...if he is 50 that takes most of his natural life away from him without him being able to support his family. Now I dont know about you but my family is more important than prison. You seem to be the typical arm chair QB so I doubt what I say is going to change your mind so just carry on with your selfishness but please try to be a bit more restrained so you dont look so bad in the future

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gnarkill1529

You come across as emotionally charged. Relax......

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Wise words, agree!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Most of the big news sites should cover it-due out sometime this week as far as I can deduce.
But there is talk of a "classified annex"to the document which will maybe contain hidden info about the US/Chinas hypersonic capabilities which we will not be able to read.

I guess the person at the pentagon responsible for drawing black lines over documents has been working overtime(again).

I would sooo much love it if when reading the report stating "there are no alien visitors" -all the news channels go mental because there are giant motherships and dancing tic tacs all over the major population centers.

Come on aliens-this is your opportunity to make the pentagon folks look like utter dweebs!
You KNOW you want to!

They'd play it off as AGI...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

What you are not understanding is that Elizar has already convicted himself, publicly as a criminal!

How so?

He in association with Mellon acquired stolen government property ….the leaked videos.

Charge 1…….Possession of
Charge 2…….Conspiracy to Commit an Act of
Charge 3…….Removing Government Property without

Who knows how many other charges…

In street level lingo…..these two are thieves…bottom line.

So, he’s already broken not only his Security Clearance but by association, his NDA as well. Imo. His cat is already out of the bag….

Many Moons ago, I too had a Security Clearance in the Navy……back then….the safe guarding of classified information had a saying that went like this “Loose Lips, Sinks Ships” that was the mantra from as far back as WW2 and should still be the mantra that so many others with clearances live by. He’s violated my trust already as a military backgrounded person. He might as well just go all the way now, and publicly state what he knows.

One other aspect to consider……..a motivation for him to go public was that he didn’t feel he was getting the support he thought he needed while in ATTIP, and resigned. In other words, he did what he did because he was a Disgruntled Employee.

But I digress from the titled topic at hand….

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

To start with, you would have to prove to me, that breaking his oath would be an automatic life sentence.

Ask Mr. Snowden. Sure he has already proven what may happen if you break your oath. It will be a life sentence if the information leaked endangers lives. The alleged UFO's are a threat, even if they carry no weapons: everything flying without a transponder inside your airspace is a threat. Batman balloons included.

This also applies to terrestrial probes flying over Mars, by the way. The rule is simple: everyone, everywhere, is a threat to someone else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join